Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on 23/09/2021 he posted this saying he was on medication for Schizophrenia and has been in and out of mental hospitals in the past (he got drunk, went on a live had a complete rant (wish I'd seen that!). Surely if he's on medication he shouldn't be drinking alcohol? He really is a ticking timebomb and really doesn't sound stable at the moment either tbh.

This would explain his obsessive paranoia about so-called "trolls" and "stalkers".

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So on 23/09/2021 he posted this saying he was on medication for Schizophrenia and has been in and out of mental hospitals in the past (he got drunk, went on a live had a complete rant (wish I'd seen that!). Surely if he's on medication he shouldn't be drinking alcohol? He really is a ticking timebomb and really doesn't sound stable at the moment either tbh.

This would explain his obsessive paranoia about so-called "trolls" and "stalkers".

That’s not normal behaviour and nature of the beast would be you attract more negative than positive sharing something like that….don’t get me wrong I have mental health issues myself I wouldn’t share stuff like this , I also respect people that genuinely do show their mental health journeys the good and the bad, but I see a lot of people also on social media playing the mental health card for likes and views and that boils my piss big time

Reactions: 12
I loved Lucy’s breakfast review… “here’s the fried eggs, here’s the scrambled egg, here’s the boiled eggs”. Mum doing an absolutely fantastic job there of pointing out the eggs as otherwise we’d have been none the wiser. Thank god they take it upon themselves to do this for the army.

And they call this a job, maybe so but it’s not a career and one day it will all end for them! Fingers crosssed sooner rather than later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder if has considered doing hairdresser reviews she certainly needs to go to one soon.
---
I loved Lucy’s breakfast review… “here’s the fried eggs, here’s the scrambled egg, here’s the boiled eggs”. Mum doing an absolutely fantastic job there of pointing out the eggs as otherwise we’d have been none the wiser. Thank god they take it upon themselves to do this for the army.

And they call this a job, maybe so but it’s not a career and one day it will all end for them! Fingers crosssed sooner rather than later
We have all seen the air fryer shite she dishes up . How she has the nerve to comment on that breakfast is beyond me plus all the unnecessary touching of the dishes .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised those shorts haven't disintegrated !! She's had them on every day... in that heat !!! :sick:

Why does he say everything is 'gorgeous'..... his vocabulary is very limited !!

Have to say the carpet at that hotel and the room were pretty minging.... but the buffet didn't look bad..... people saying they expect table service and cooked fresh to order ? If that's the case they'd be better off self catering and going to a cafe/restaurant every day !

I've never been AI in a fancy 5* hotel it's really not my thing... I'd rather got B&B and eat in local restaurants.... the only AI I've seen with table service are the big huge almost resort within a resort and they have lots of restaurants to choose from etc - that hotel didn't look anything like that.....

Reactions: 10
Him saying I’ve been asked to share a bout that poor lad missing
Why not just share like every one else

• Angry
Most hotels I've stayed at have a buffet breakfast. The comments make me laugh, they just keep saying it's not a 5* breakfast but don't say what they consider a 5* breakfast.

The only place I can think where I've been where you were offered something cooked fresh at breakfast was when we stayed as a Casa in Cuba

Reactions: 4
Last hotel we stayed at was **** and it was your normal typical all inclusive buffet . If you stayed in a room with private pool you could go to the a la carte restaurant.
Do they not look at things like this before booking ? Did he have to wear smart trousers for evening meal ? Or would that have really put him on one .
Like I said out their depth . Back to Aldi . I am sure they think they are the only people to have ever gone abroad .

Him saying I’ve been asked to share a bout that poor lad missing
Why not just share like every one else
So he might not be such a poor lad after all. He was actually involved in the murder of another guy Tom Hilton (Google it) not saying he deserves what's happened if its a revenge thing but seems there's more to it than just a guy gone missing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So he might not be such a poor lad after all. He was actually involved in the murder of another guy Tom Hilton (Google it) not saying he deserves what's happened if its a revenge thing but seems there's more to it than just a guy gone missing.
Yes, I've just been reading that.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I've just been reading that.
I don't want to make any assumptions. I just mean I like everyone else thought he must have been lost to heat exhaustion or something and now it's looking like there's much more to it.

Most hotels I've stayed at have a buffet breakfast. The comments make me laugh, they just keep saying it's not a 5* breakfast but don't say what they consider a 5* breakfast.

The only place I can think where I've been where you were offered something cooked fresh at breakfast was when we stayed as a Casa in Cuba
I stayed in a Casa in Havana and the breakfasts were the best ever. I’d rather stay there than a 5* where the personality has been removed by these two morons.

Don't think lad was killed- thats why sentences seem so light

For all his travelling Mark can't tell the difference between the pound and the euro.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.