Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @BeautifulTrauma

Recap of previous thread...
We learned that Mark is more Saint Prick than Saint Nick as he likes to show how giving he is to charity then delights in boasting about it all over Facebook.
Lucy is a poisonous little woman with more front than Blackpool and a sweary mouth that would make a sailor blush. Also like to scratch her fadgina whilst cooking up their £5 meals. Mostly airfryer shite.

They had a christening for their child which, unsurprisingly turned into a 'coke without the cola' fuelled rammy. Nice memories eh?

Every holiday they have, which is nearing on eleventy hundred this year alone, is to make memories for their boy {yawn} and to make money to set him up for the future. Good for them.

Some confusion reigns over their family set up ( which is none of anyone's business btw according to them)
Mark and Lucy aka Right Guys
have lil V dawg together.
Lulu Lucy has 2 older kids pre Mark but they fall out all the time.
Mark has one older son and a daughter who he denies is his.
Not one of these children were mentioned whilst they grifted for cash to get IVF. This enraged a lot of follower.

Most of their time is spent on holiday, cooking up crap food and arguing with trolls. Anyone with a brain cell would realise that trolling is part and parcel of having so many followers and reacting they way they do no just feeds the trolls even more.

If posting screenshot please concel identity of any children and I know we don't but no disparaging comments about minors. After all, you can't help who your parents are.

If I've forgotten anything please it add on.

Reactions: 5
I was watching a video yesterday of a woman (small creator) making £5 meals and in the comments Right Guys was mentioned, the creator said she’d been blocked by them and told to stay in her lane over the £5 meals she was making! I’ve never liked their content so don’t follow but went over to have a look and was shocked at Lucy’s weight loss and the big teeth that seemed to get in the way when she spoke. I see they are still arrogant, so I wonder why people don’t unfollow and shatter their bubble.

Reactions: 11
I was watching a video yesterday of a woman (small creator) making £5 meals and in the comments Right Guys was mentioned, the creator said she’d been blocked by them and told to stay in her lane over the £5 meals she was making! I’ve never liked their content so don’t follow but went over to have a look and was shocked at Lucy’s weight loss and the big teeth that seemed to get in the way when she spoke. I see they are still arrogant, so I wonder why people don’t unfollow and shatter their bubble.
I wonder if they would ever say that to someone like 'Meals by Mitch' who's whole brand has been based on feeding a family for a fiver?!?!

I was quite indifferent to them before, but the arrogance, the constant bleating on about hurtful comments and trolling when they encourage their followers to do the same (and have done the same to anyone who doesn't worship them) is infuriating!

Reactions: 8
Have they deleted the post about the review that mentioned him cutting about in those creepy glasses at mealtimes?

Reactions: 2
Last time I seen the comments there was quite a bit of push back regarding the filming.

Reactions: 2
He seemed to be saying that thr hotel were fine with it so duck everyone else & the "trolls" who had left the review weren't even staying at the hotel!

Also how far up your own arse do you have to be to have "Right Guys" printed on the back of a football shirt

• Haha
  • Sick
I get there's no automatic right to privacy in public areas but surely a hotel when your trying to have your breakfast doesn't need broadcasting

Reactions: 10
They are nuts these two aren’t they ! They react so badly to small little comments that wouldn’t bother anyone else. They are being stalked now apparently by a woman on holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry but they aren’t posh and becks who’s gonna be bothered stalking them 😂. I don’t actually mind some of their videos but this troll thing is just bonkers they clearly can’t handle being on social media at all !
---
They have already deleted it 🙄 they can’t enjoy their holidays at all sitting on Facebook worrying about who’s stalking them 🙈

Reactions: 3
They are nuts these two aren’t they ! They react so badly to small little comments that wouldn’t bother anyone else. They are being stalked now apparently by a woman on holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry but they aren’t posh and becks who’s gonna be bothered stalking them 😂. I don’t actually mind some of their videos but this troll thing is just bonkers they clearly can’t handle being on social media at all !
---
They have already deleted it 🙄 they can’t enjoy their holidays at all sitting on Facebook worrying about who’s stalking them 🙈
Delusions of grandeur spring to mind

Reactions: 3
They’re going to get into serious trouble one day for filming people without their permission or doxing them. Either getting banned from hotel chains etc or a punch up. Not everyone thinks that having an IVF baby or being a ‘professional’ Tik Toker gives you some sort of special dispensation as far as privacy and personal space is concerned.

I like to watch loads of different things on social media and they aren’t the only ones who I think are a bit strange but I’ve never known anyone to react like they do to comments. Unless someone is saying they love them they are trolls. Basically no one can have a different opinion on anything. Everything triggers them. It’s not a good atmosphere for the little boy to grow up in. If anyone asks Lucy (because it seems like she is the one that always snaps) why not come of social media if it’s affecting you this much ? She replies that it’s their job. Fair enough but if you had any other job that affected you to this extent that you focus on it even on holiday surely you would get a new job ?
I think the people in the comments are as crazy as them sometimes it’s like a weird little cult. Everyone is always gushing over her clothes which she always tells people are on her tiktok shop. It’s all tat that you can get from shein anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I like to watch loads of different things on social media and they aren’t the only ones who I think are a bit strange but I’ve never known anyone to react like they do to comments. Unless someone is saying they love them they are trolls. Basically no one can have a different opinion on anything. Everything triggers them. It’s not a good atmosphere for the little boy to grow up in. If anyone asks Lucy (because it seems like she is the one that always snaps) why not come of social media if it’s affecting you this much ? She replies that it’s their job. Fair enough but if you had any other job that affected you to this extent that you focus on it even on holiday surely you would get a new job ?
I think the people in the comments are as crazy as them sometimes it’s like a weird little cult. Everyone is always gushing over her clothes which she always tells people are on her tiktok shop. It’s all tat that you can get from shein anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
Couldn't agree more! If this is the life they choose then then need to take the rough with the smooth & realise that not everyone is going to like them! They think they are perfect & I just don't get the appeal!

Reactions: 9
Stop telling the world your every move then, especially when you have a young child with you that you’re putting at risk!!! But you wouldn’t be making your money then and that’s all that you care about.
IMG_0255.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So other people who are videoing the hotel are weird, but when you do it it’s fine?! Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14