Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just looks like he’s having a manic episode every single tik tok I see. Saw Connor posted him running filming a tik tok and my god I thought he looking like a pleb anyways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have they really stayed at 5 hotels in one week? That poor little boy must be so unsettled.
I think it's shocking dragging that little boy around. Kids like routine. He doesn't talk very much for his age either. Not surprising when they plonk an i-pad in front of him all the time.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, of course he can afford a 650k property.
Full of tit. 💯 A property like that would not be up for sale for a year. Pernera is a lovely place. My friend has a beautiful villa there and you wouldn't see chavs like them living in a place like that.

I find his delusion and low IQ extremely entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Full of tit. 💯 A property like that would not be up for sale for a year. Pernera is a lovely place. My friend has a beautiful villa there and you wouldn't see chavs like them living in a place like that.

I remember we looked in a shop window over there and yeah, it’s not obtainable aha.

Reactions: 2

He's now in the Cypriot equivalent of B & M's as he keeps calling it 🙄 he's almost wetting himself with excitement over the cheap tat! Who goes on holiday and spends hours in a shop like that 🤷‍♀️

He said on video yesterday they were going to stay longer but decided not to as they are going magaluf again next week... 'he's bought Connor a trip there for his birthday ' so they are all going on and it's the little man's birthday too ..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If I spent my time every week with shopping trips to Aldi and such like the last thing I want to do on holiday @ an all inclusive resort is to duck off to Lidl with kid in tow.
What a pair of clowns . Get your kid out of that pushchair put your phone down and get in the pool or on the beach . Great memories going to Lidl in Cyprus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Christ he's thick as mince. He's just called a paddle board a kayak ffs! 🤡

This is a Paddle Board.

Screenshot_20240618-175945~2.png

This is a KAYAK.

Screenshot_20240618-181141~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw one of their weird moderators Alison Abbott defending them today saying they don’t ever film random kids!!!!!!!
A quick look at one of their all inclusive ‘reviews’ videos and you can see loads and loads of kids. People were disagreeing with her so she then proceeded to go onto people’s business pages and leave negative reviews. How bleeping strange is that?

IMG_8485.jpeg
IMG_8507.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I saw one of their weird moderators Alison Abbott defending them today saying they don’t ever film random kids!!!!!!!
A quick look at one of their all inclusive ‘reviews’ videos and you can see loads and loads of kids. People were disagreeing with her so she then proceeded to go onto people’s business pages and leave negative reviews. How bleeping strange is that?

View attachment 3002261View attachment 3002263
That weird bleeping behaviour - imagine a grown adult going onto someones business page & leaving a negative review about something that has absolutely duck all to do with with persons business!

Reactions: 14

Imagine doing that to someone’s business when all they’re doing is being concerned their kids will be on show to all their followers!! Honestly they’re all sick in the head!! Be a shame if Alison’s account was reported several times wouldnt it 👀 and what does Alison do for a living does her boss know she goes around leaving fake reviews??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This was just from two different videos and the little bits I managed to stomach of them! There’s one kid in the background getting changed! I have blocked out the kids faces (and Vinnys) but they were all visible in the video though.
IMG_1756.jpeg
IMG_1754.jpeg
IMG_1750.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Alison Abbott - what a sad individual you are. If she did that to my business over a comment, I would hunt her down myself. 🤬

Reactions: 11

Who do these crazed fans think they are, potentially damaging someone else’s business for having a perfectly reasonable opinion about this pair. Pathetic sad acts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who do these crazed fans think they are, potentially damaging someone else’s business for having a perfectly reasonable opinion about this pair. Pathetic sad acts.
Their followers are absolute nutcases. What in the DWP is going on with some of them? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
alison abbott (because you know for sure she reads here) I bet you’re the type of person to pick a bloke over your kids. Shut up being sad af and let people express their opinions, you know like these content creators you obsess over.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.