Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mum might be the bleep!
Monkey see monkey do....
She certainly enables his behaviour. Standing posing beside him at his 300th match; Helen's kids/her grandkids nowhere to be seen. We've seen her lapping up the freebies at sporting events with the Thirkhills. Maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 12
Bet she wanted helen to pipe down and struggle in silence.
Her son is allowed to be happy, regardless if it's at the children's expense. 🍎

Reactions: 1
She certainly enables his behaviour. Standing posing beside him at his 300th match; Helen's kids/her grandkids nowhere to be seen. We've seen her lapping up the freebies at sporting events with the Thirkhills. Maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Maybe She was the catalyst for him to leave Helen.. maybe she didn’t get on with Helen and cause friction between them.. it sounds like he is her “golden boy”.. could be a lot of jealousy towards Helen and her career.. that she (Helen) wasn’t the little woman at home and he was billy big balls.. she stroking his ego and staying in the background.. while he was the star.. zippy certainly stroke his ego.. she will suffocate it.. tee hee hee..

Reactions: 3
Maybe She was the catalyst for him to leave Helen.. maybe she didn’t get on with Helen and cause friction between them.. it sounds like he is her “golden boy”.. could be a lot of jealousy towards Helen and her career.. that she (Helen) wasn’t the little woman at home and he was billy big balls.. she stroking his ego and staying in the background.. while he was the star.. zippy certainly stroke his ego.. she will suffocate it.. tee hee hee..
Hard to tell what went on with Myler's family but we certainly saw her at one of the kid's birthday parties last year looking relaxed. At some point after that things seemed to break down. Helen is discreet but one thing is clear - Mummy Myler thinks the sun shines out of her son's a*se and she is willing to sacrifice the happiness and wellbeing of her grandkids in the process.

Reactions: 5
She used to have the kids for him while he was playing. There were photos on his Instagram of them all at a game, and the kids were obviously with her. Maybe she thinks Helen has been leaking stories to the press? I know I saw that argument trotted out in some other places. For all we know she could still see them and just keep it quiet?

Reactions: 3
Interesting comments under that article from a username who’s account was only created in April and who is from Harrogate and hasn’t commented on any other articles previously.
Complete bullshit, someone needs to tell him that to be a parent means being present in your kids lives. He's simply not prepared to put the work required in to having a relationship with his kids. What a sad pathetic creature he is blaming Helen for his inadequate personality.

Reactions: 9
Complete bullshit, someone needs to tell him that to be a parent means being present in your kids lives. He's simply not prepared to put the work required in to having a relationship with his kids. What a sad pathetic creature he is blaming Helen for his inadequate personality.
I seriously doubt Helen is Jealous of the money either she’s successful in her own right and wasn’t handed a title to her and I highly doubt she’s being paid buttons either for her tv work.

Reactions: 10
The fact that Dim Dicky has access to money & expensive legal advice / barristers tells me that he has no interest in seeing those children.

Reactions: 18
With all the money they have he could easily apply for a court order and put a proper, legally binding access agreement in place. So what’s stopping him?

Reactions: 14
It might have been a case of Helen saying something like ‘I think it would be best if you came here to see the kids’ or something else sensible to limit any upset for them, and he threw up his hands and said ‘She won’t let me see them! You can’t say I didn’t try. Oh well’. And then completely disengaging from his first family, not needing much of an excuse to be a deadbeat loser.

Reactions: 16
With all the money they have he could easily apply for a court order and put a proper, legally binding access agreement in place. So what’s stopping him?
Exactly! He was quick enough to cry to the media that Helen was stopping him moving on when she didn't sign the divorce papers quickly enough.

Reactions: 11
Suck it up, Steph. Helen is successful entirely through her own efforts and you're not.
Yes and not jealously of her Fathers money, least Helen won’t need eyes in the back of her head and have to sleep with one eye open because she married someone who’s an eye for the ladies.

Reactions: 5
Zippy been crying to her mates again.
🤣 big baby!

We aint helens friends.

Facts her and myler are blaming helen for us lot.

Sidenote
Dimwits tarot said the babies being called max, and he thinks zippy is chubby 🤣

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice the change on her bio .....again .
Pink heart after O & dog emoji after Ralph.
Getting ready to slip baby boy's name in .

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4