Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not just that he cut his kids off which is bad enough but his whole family did too. I just can't get my head around the fact that the whole Myler family have seemingly blocked those 3 children out of their lives!

Reactions: 11
They’re probably just too scared of upsetting him. If they were to continue a relationship with them it would make him look even worse, wouldn’t it?

Reactions: 5
He should be able to start regular contact by now?
His got a new job, new wife , kids and a house.
Is he on his own when it comes to his kids?
Him and zip must not be as stable as they make out?

Reactions: 3
I’d say Richie made out to Steph and his/her family that Helen was just awful and it’s him that’s the real victim.
It suited both their agendas to make Helen out to be the baddie, a cover for his scummy behaviour and a way of squirming out of his responsibilities. In Zippy's case, she's so obviously jealous of Helen and wanted him all for herself. As someone pointed out here before, she probably wouldn't have been nice to the kids if they came to stay.

Reactions: 7
It suited both their agendas to make Helen out to be the baddie, a cover for his scummy behaviour and a way of squirming out of his responsibilities. In Zippy's case, she's so obviously jealous of Helen and wanted him all for herself. As someone pointed out here before, she probably wouldn't have been nice to the kids if they came to stay.
Even in the comments from DM.. people could see what she was playing at.. these comments were even before the second pregnancy, that she will get pregnant again quickly.. try’s to out do Helen probably will have four.. typical playbook which women like zippy use..

Reactions: 4
You just know the Queen vic will be similar inside to Helen’s home she just sold, I’d say Zippy was stalking Helens instagram right from the minute she met Helen and Dickie.

My other account got disabled and hopefully one day ill [ I'll } get it back!
No up-to -date photo ............that mirror needs a clean ffs.
Surely if Insta disabled the main page she wouldn't be allowed to make a new one ?

• Haha
My other account got disabled and hopefully one day ill get it back!
No up-to -date photo ............that mirror needs a clean ffs.
Surely if Insta disabled the main page she wouldn't be allowed to make a new one ?
I doubt anyone was messaging her either, another heavily filtered photo with the chiselled chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet the queen vic is decorated in overbearing sickly wallpaper 🎪 🤡
Would have all those expensive wallpaper books / paint colour charts to go over with Richie when he gets in from work so no lying on the sofa watching TV or playing a console .

• Haha
I wonder if this case with Holly Willoughby has given Helen (and other female presenters) pause for thought. Helen has no shortage of admirers and one superfan comments on every post Helen makes, though tbf, he comes across as harmless and well meaning. Helen's on her own with the kids and enjoys her free country life. I'm no particular fan of HW but it must have been terrifying.

Reactions: 10
I’ve been listening to the HW episode on the trial podcast and it’s horrific. I don’t remember seeing anything about it at the time but that must have been terrifying for her.

I’ve been listening to the HW episode on the trial podcast and it’s horrific. I don’t remember seeing anything about it at the time but that must have been terrifying for her.
Can not believe how serious that was for HW!
I seen his picture yesterday for the first time on the news.
He looks so so creepy, made my skin crawl!
I did not realise we could watch/listen in.
Is this on YouTube xx

Reactions: 2