Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very quiet… No 5 still hasn’t arrived.. ?? Place your bets. is it going to be called Mickey or Dickey..

Reactions: 3
It might be Rickey !!! Said a la Bianca
It doesn’t seem it when your head is turned by money or even not life passes in the blink of an eye !
Before you know it your lads will be going for a pint with the best male rodel in their lives and your daughter will be posting her best insta love pics to that person too !
No doubt Richy,Mickey,Dickey - mark my words you will rue the day that you abandoned your children.
Helen will prosper and you will be a distant memory and unfortunately there will be another couple at least more children too in your wake.
Zippy will be still posting second hand clothes and onto generic rugby player Mark IV
Dated June 2024 xx

Reactions: 4
I reckon they are keeping the birth quiet or otherwise she's been pregnant ten months.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It might be Rickey !!! Said a la Bianca
It doesn’t seem it when your head is turned by money or even not life passes in the blink of an eye !
Before you know it your lads will be going for a pint with the best male rodel in their lives and your daughter will be posting her best insta love pics to that person too !
No doubt Richy,Mickey,Dickey - mark my words you will rue the day that you abandoned your children.
Helen will prosper and you will be a distant memory and unfortunately there will be another couple at least more children too in your wake.
Zippy will be still posting second hand clothes and onto generic rugby player Mark IV
Dated June 2024 xx
Off course Helen will move on.. I have a feeling he will not regret/rue the day he abandoned his children.. He is too selfish.. These children should be in his life.. they should be apart of his new life.. building a relationship with their new siblings.. I bet zippy could have another 2-3 children to really lock him down.. Zippy will want those children to stay in the past and hers the priority.. “ the future “. Those children would be better to have him out their life than to put up with that..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon they are keeping the birth quiet or otherwise she's been pregnant ten months.
We will soon know when she sticks up the babies name on her bio.
---
Off course Helen will move on.. I have a feeling he will not regret/rue the day he abandoned his children.. He is too selfish.. These children should be in his life.. they should be apart of his new life.. building a relationship with their new siblings.. I bet zippy could have another 2-3 children to really lock him down.. Zippy will want those children to stay in the past and hers the priority.. “ the future “. Those children would be better to have him out their life than to put up with that..
It baffles me how any woman could want to be with a man let alone marry one who doesn’t want to have anything to do with his children, but this is the same woman that thought she’d won a prize after he walked out on his wife who had not long given birth and a four month old and two young kids.

Reactions: 5
We will soon know when she sticks up the babies name on her bio.
---

It baffles me how any woman could want to be with a man let alone marry one who doesn’t want to have anything to do with his children, but this is the same woman that thought she’d won a prize after he walked out on his wife who had not long given birth and a four month old and two young kids.
It’s one upmanship.. I took him away from her.. He is mine.. I have seen it too many times with people I am aquatinted with.. they set their sights on a man married or not. With the attitude I am going to get him.. once they have got him they are like the cat which has got the cream.. exactly the way zippy looked when they were first pictured together.. she really was enjoying it.. the control and manipulation.. she really is a devious witch.. God help him now.. hahaha

Reactions: 10
It’s one upmanship.. I took him away from her.. He is mine.. I have seen it too many times with people I am aquatinted with.. they set their sights on a man married or not. With the attitude I am going to get him.. once they have got him they are like the cat which has got the cream.. exactly the way zippy looked when they were first pictured together.. she really was enjoying it.. the control and manipulation.. she really is a devious witch.. God help him now.. hahaha
I wouldn’t say he can fart without her (good enough for him) and I’d always have it in the back of my mind if I was her just now easy he upped and walked out on his wife and young family without a care in the world, but of course she thinks that won’t happen to her or that he’ll cheat.

Reactions: 4
1st born son is 9 today while Steph & Richie await baby boy Thirkill-myler .
But I have a feeling she has given birth ...........👀👀👀

I wouldn’t say he can fart without her (good enough for him) and I’d always have it in the back of my mind if I was her just now easy he upped and walked out on his wife and young family without a care in the world, but of course she thinks that won’t happen to her or that he’ll cheat.
Off course she thinks it will not happen to her.. our zippy thinks she is the Queen of Sheba and the one she controls will never leave her or cheat on her.. hahahahaha…
---
1st born son is 9 today while Steph & Richie await baby boy Thirkill-myler .
But I have a feeling she has given birth ...........👀👀👀
If she has, hope everything went wel!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’d do well to remember the maxim ‘if he’ll cheat with you he’ll cheat on you’

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As I had F All to do this morning.. I decided to check to see if no 5 has arrived! While doing this came across a few gems
All these comments will haunt them for life as well as being the ex husband of HS .
The baby shower was 4 weeks ago so maybe or still a few weeks to go.

Reactions: 3
I think all we want is for him to pull his finger out and see his older kids. I just can’t get my head around the way he has just cut them off altogether. I suppose it’s his loss. I would think really badly of someone who did that.

I think all we want is for him to pull his finger out and see his older kids. I just can’t get my head around the way he has just cut them off altogether. I suppose it’s his loss. I would think really badly of someone who did that.
And I certainly couldn’t be with anyone like that let alone marry them.

Reactions: 6