Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the change on her bio .....again .
Pink heart after O & dog emoji after Ralph.
Getting ready to slip baby boy's name in .
The way it looks on her bio that’s she Mummy to Dickie too 🙄 imagine having to stick your Husband’s full name on your bio it’s so odd imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dimwit has been posted on twitter,
Looks like his the head of the neighbourhood watch! 🤣

Zoom in on the pics 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The wrinkly forehead is gone, but never mind that wtf is going on with his hairline and why does he look completely out of his depth in the second photo, like he hasn’t a clue what’s going on.
What the heck beautiful Helen saw in him I will never know!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The wrinkly forehead is gone, but never mind that wtf is going on with his hairline and why does he look completely out of his depth in the second photo, like he hasn’t a clue what’s going on.
He’s aging like a bad smell. I’m calling it now……. Hair transplant, nose job and ‘Turkey teef’ veneers incoming, all #gifted 😏…. It’s called karma Dickie.

• Haha
He’s aging like a bad smell. I’m calling it now……. Hair transplant, nose job and ‘Turkey teef’ veneers incoming, all #gifted 😏…. It’s called karma Dickie.
Plus they eyebrows wow he looks f**ked but then who wouldn't if you go full 360 in 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the heck beautiful Helen saw in him I will never know!
Me either and it pains me to even type this but I don’t know what Steph sees in him either, that photo I posted of him his smile doesn’t reach his eyes and his eyes don’t have a bit of light or sparkle in them.

Reactions: 6
He's a kept man, Steph's pet project and Daddy's yes man. I bet he hears the sniggers when he's exiting his board meetings, no one could respect that pos!

Reactions: 4
He was definitely more attractive 5-10 years ago, men often get better with age but he certainly isn’t one of them!

I wonder deep down does he like his new role I think he’s out of his depth and would probably love to be back playing rugby, his life seemed much simpler when he was with Helen.

I wonder deep down does he like his new role I think he’s out of his depth and would probably love to be back playing rugby, his life seemed much simpler when he was with Helen.
Well, duck the two of them. Who knows what damage he has done in the way he exited his kids lives? I can never forget the pleasure he and Zippy took in rubbing Helen's face in it, treating her with contempt. Relationships break up but this pair were callous and cruel. So however this plays out for them, they've got it coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, duck the two of them. Who knows what damage he has done in the way he exited his kids lives? I can never forget the pleasure he and Zippy took in rubbing Helen's face in it, treating her with contempt. Relationships break up but this pair were callous and cruel. So however this plays out for them, they've got it coming.
Oh big time Karma never forgets as they say, what goes around comes around and I think he’s already starting to get his.

Ok, even if he was shagging his bit on the side.. Then he was found out, he owed to his children to at least try to work it out with their mother.. marriages can survive affairs and yes it may have not worked out but at least the little girl would have had here father around for at least two to three years more.. if the marriage couldn’t survive then fine move on.. go back to the woman.. he had Little or no respect for his wife and children..

Wonder what Ritches doing with his kids fir farthers day lol
Well Helen has the 2 boys in London for the oldest boy birthday { 19th) this weekend .
I'm sure zips will have loads of gifts & a wee lunch down the country club with the Thirkill & Myler family in tow .

Reactions: 7
Well Helen has the 2 boys in London for the oldest boy birthday { 19th) this weekend .
I'm sure zips will have loads of gifts & a wee lunch down the country club with the Thirkill & Myler family in tow .
She’ll have a sickening Instagram post up “you’re the best Daddy you really are, WE LOVE YOU”

• Sick
Reactions: 7