Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myler is always going to be known for walking out on his wife when she'd recently just had a baby. There's no way he'd ever have had two more kids willingly, they barely knew eachother let alone if their relationship was going to last.I believe he's been well and truly trapped Pa Thirkill will ruin him personally and financially if he does the same to Steph, no wonder Myler looks as miserable as sin 😂

Reactions: 17
Myler is always going to be known for walking out on his wife when she'd recently just had a baby. There's no way he'd ever have had two more kids willingly, they barely knew eachother let alone if their relationship was going to last.I believe he's been well and truly trapped Pa Thirkill will ruin him personally and financially if he does the same to Steph, no wonder Myler looks as miserable as sin 😂
100% to all of this, he’s well and truly under the Thirkills thumb, how he didn’t feel like a right woman at that baby shower and especially with his name on the cake I’ll never know.

Reactions: 8
So pre-loved page is "lost " for some time 🤔🤔
Got new pre loved on Insta ,now on vinted & a online shop 🤔🤔

Something clearly a miss when she is going to these lengths to sell her cast off's.

Reactions: 3
So pre-loved page is "lost " for some time 🤔🤔
Got new pre loved on Insta ,now on vinted & a online shop 🤔🤔

Something clearly a miss when she is going to these lengths to sell her cast off's.
She lost her head with all the shops.
She tried making a few during this week.
This last ones no4 all slightly different named.
Stephemilypreloved ect ect.

I think her previous shop got closed down because she's signed up to a 3rd party app to see who visits/veiws ur profile.
After her chanel sandal scandal got posted.
Instagram shut you straight down like she has been.

#ɓabyreindeer

Reactions: 1
The second last one in the first one is only a new account, how many accounts does one person need and for what reason and not too mention how many email addresses, are these all burners.

• Haha
Haven't written on here for a while but I still read your comments. Thought I'd said everything I wanted to say about brave Helen and slimy Myler and felt I was just repeating myself. However, I found Rob Burrows final message today really moving, a humble and sincere man who knew the value of family sticking together through thick and thin. Contrast that with puffed up, kiddie-abandoning Myler. I don't know if you've seen his Linkedin page 🤣 but there's NO way he wrote it. He also liked an encouraging post to a primary age kid who had overcome his health struggles. I wonder how E and L feel when people talk about their Dads at school. Little E will see her friends with Daddies and wonder where hers is or even what he looks like. Piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haven't written on here for a while but I still read your comments. Thought I'd said everything I wanted to say about brave Helen and slimy Myler and felt I was just repeating myself. However, I found Rob Burrows final message today really moving, a humble and sincere man who knew the value of family sticking together through thick and thin. Contrast that with puffed up, kiddie-abandoning Myler. I don't know if you've seen his Linkedin page 🤣 but there's NO way he wrote it. He also liked an encouraging post to a primary age kid who had overcome his health struggles. I wonder how E and L feel when people talk about their Dads at school. Little E will see her friends with Daddies and wonder where hers is or even what he looks like. Piece of tit.
I agree with everything in your post. I’ve been in tears reading the posts online about what an amazing man Rob Burrows was and how much respect and love everyone had for him. What stuck out for me was when he said being diagnosed wasn’t the worst thing that could happen, that would be something happening to his wife or children and I immediately thought of Richie Myler. This poor excuse for a man who doesn’t even want to see the children he raised from birth let alone put them before himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh lord the new profile photo on his private Insta .
2 for 1 on botox or zips has been at the editing again........or both.
What's he hiding behind those sunglasses ?
Eyes don't lie

Reactions: 6
Oh lord the new profile photo on his private Insta .
2 for 1 on botox or zips has been at the editing again........or both.
What's he hiding behind those sunglasses ?
Eyes don't lie
Omg his hair what in the iggle piggle is going on with his hair and that receding hairline, definitely been in for a bit Botox alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His forehead is horrendous 😅🤣

I think helens starting to move out of her mothers.
Helen moved out her parents house while she was in SCD into a rented house near them .
Maybe waiting for the right house to come along in the area so the kids don't need to move school .
Hope it's a fixer-upper as the next project she is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Helen moved out her parents house while she was in SCD into a rented house near them .
Maybe waiting for the right house to come along in the area so the kids don't need to move school .
Hope it's a fixer-upper as the next project she is doing.
That fits a lot better, as she been following a lot of housey things.
Maybe she's been fixing it up all along,
without boasting and making an instagram page about it ❤

Reactions: 2
That fits a lot better, as she been following a lot of housey things.
Maybe she's been fixing it up all along,
without boasting and making an instagram page about it ❤
Taking about the queen vic does he have the time now to over see things now he is office bound as DOR of the 2nd bottom club in the super league .
Is there a project builder over seeing it all now.

Taking about the queen vic does he have the time now to over see things now he is office bound as DOR of the 2nd bottom club in the super league .
Is there a project builder over seeing it all now.
He never was to begin with.
Unless playing with a digger counts! 🤣
It's not like his original house renovation with helen.
This is zippy house,
( she bought before they got together )
That her father's paying to be renovated by designers/project managers not zippy and myler.
I doubt they will even unpack there own clothes when they move in.

Reading those tributes to Rob Burrow and the amazing legacy he's left behind has moved me to tears. Mylers legacy is he's forever going to be the man who left his wife with a newborn baby and two small children. He'll never be known for anything else!

Reactions: 17
Reading those tributes to Rob Burrow and the amazing legacy he's left behind has moved me to tears. Mylers legacy is he's forever going to be the man who left his wife with a newborn baby and two small children. He'll never be known for anything else!
Rob is /was a decent man.. where as myler thinks he is billy big balls.. he is not.. he doesn't see it.. tbh he really doesn’t care, if he did he would show it.. even during the split early days he would have made amends.. try to work it out.. nope..

• Haha
Reactions: 6