Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our rugby family this week is devastated.
The best try Rob scored was from half way line under the sticks against us.

That documentary that smile at the end

over and out 😭😭

What a man, son, husband, dad, friend, player.
thay goes for Kevin as well.

Myler is not fit to lace their boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He and zippy wouldn't care if they did,
they'd still use it.

Joseph is my guess after his Irish grandad.
That special grandad he never mentioned before playing for Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He and zippy wouldn't care if they did,
they'd still use it.

Joseph is my guess after his Irish grandad.
That special grandad he never mentioned before playing for Ireland.
I think Andrew will feature in the child's name. Where would they be without his money behind them?

Reactions: 9
Express story reported on Helen's post saying she'd moved house over a few days and that her Dad had helped her. Zipwits' cheerleader chimes in (I think this guy is Dimwit)

Cardenal Mendoza.38 MIN AGO
What a bore. She's taken victimhood to a new level.

What a poisonous pair.
-
Also dimwits step dad is called Rob and old papa thrikills middle name I think is Robin.
Helen is on insta with Dimwit's biological father but Dimwit is not. Helen sometimes likes their posts, just an ordinary down to earth family. Dimwit has definitely got issues; his behaviour is not normal. Whether Daddy issues is part of that... who knows?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Express story reported on Helen's post saying she'd moved house over a few days and that her Dad had helped her. Zipwits' cheerleader chimes in (I think this guy is Dimwit)

Cardenal Mendoza.38 MIN AGO
What a bore. She's taken victimhood to a new level.

What a poisonous pair.
-

Helen is on insta with Dimwit's biological father but Dimwit is not. Helen sometimes likes their posts, just an ordinary down to earth family. Dimwit has definitely got issues; his behaviour is not normal. Whether Daddy issues is part of that... who knows?
Yeah her story yesterday on Instagram was her father helping her move from the family home she shared with Dickie, it was the front door of the house that gave it away. Helen is far from a victim if anything she’s the polar opposite, she’s extremely strong and handled cowardly little man Dickie walking out on her and her gorgeous children with grace and class. I really can’t wait for karma to catch up on Dickie the second.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dimwit has definitely got issues; his behaviour is not normal. Whether Daddy issues is part of that... who knows?
[/QUOTE]

100% this,Cause and effect.
It's absolutely bonkers his doing the same to his own Children.

When someone has had trauma/abuse/neglect from a parent as a child,
usually When they get older and have children themselves they make sure their child never has to face that trauma/abuse/neglect.
But some children turn a diffrent way......
They turn into the demon 👀.

Dimwits Instagram page is like his bio dad's.
New family, new kids, photos by the dozen!
none of myler his son.

I didn't realise it was the door of their former home. That might explain what triggered Mendoza/Dimwit's catty comment.

Reactions: 3
It’s interesting how Helen is still in touch with Dimwits bio dad and his new family, but not his mum and sister. Their loss I suppose, but I don’t know how anyone could just cut contact with their grandchildren and nephews/niece like they have. Especially having been in their lives prior. I just couldn’t do it. All because they don’t want to upset him no doubt 🙄

Reactions: 8