Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok.. I have no words.. who the hell is actually advising her looking out for her?? Christ if someone who is close to me family or friend said “ what the duck are you doing “.. that really doesn’t look well.. with all her money she is tacky as hell unless she trying to create “ tower block Tracey chic”.. she seriously needs advice on how to dress.. she needs someone to show her how to dress..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When did this become a thing? I am oldish thought baby showers where bad enough lol
Baby shower's ,gender reveal, getting your bare bump out it .
All the z listers do for Insta .
So they fit well in.

On another note : still no profile photo change ........either too busy flogging on pre-loved or looking for 2nd hand prams.

Reactions: 3
Shops comments have been switched off.....

On holiday, In labour or seen her bleeping arse again 🤣

Reactions: 4
I really hate gender reveals. I cant believe they are a thing in this day and age. Blue for boys, pink for girls, its so old fashioned and reinforces gender stereotypes IMO.

Reactions: 6
fifty quid for that sweatshirt 😦
Needs either a wash or the bin.

Some of those jumpers/sweatshirts are only fit to be put in a bag and binned and others sent to a charity shop.

Some of those jumpers/sweatshirts are only fit to be put in a bag and binned and others sent to a charity shop.
This is what I cannot get my head around.. she is seemingly rotten with money and she is reselling “shite”!! You would actually think it would expensive clothes such as Hermes and or Gucci.. clothes shoes and or bags.. the resale value would be high.. it’s shows a bit of class.. Not tit that needs to go to the charity shop.. I really don’t think she is as wealthy as she makes out.. talk about cringe…

This is what I cannot get my head around.. she is seemingly rotten with money and she is reselling “shite”!! You would actually think it would expensive clothes such as Hermes and or Gucci.. clothes shoes and or bags.. the resale value would be high.. it’s shows a bit of class.. Not tit that needs to go to the charity shop.. I really don’t think she is as wealthy as she makes out.. talk about cringe…
I've seen/got a few pics now of her dripping in gucci/prada/fendi. She's doesn't seem to wear it when she's with dimwit,
would look silly stood next to her obviously.

think the majority of the makes she wears
we wouldn't be aware of as we aren't in the class.

Or should I say most of us don't have a trustfund to live off....

I've seen/got a few pics now of her dripping in gucci/prada/fendi. She's doesn't seem to wear it when she's with dimwit,
would look silly stood next to her obviously.

think the majority of the makes she wears
we wouldn't be aware of as we aren't in the class.

Or should I say most of us don't have a trustfund to live off....
We the common people… Yes but why resell stuff donate it to charity.. ffs.. she really doesn’t need to do that.. flog stuff.. she has a trust fund… she is nouveau riche.. tacky as hell.. the travellers would dress better.. Fury et All..

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We the common people… Yes but why resell stuff donate it to charity.. ffs.. she really doesn’t need to do that.. flog stuff.. she has a trust fund… she is nouveau riche.. tacky as hell.. the travellers would dress better.. Fury et All..
Screaming 🤣 yes!! us common folk!!!

• Haha
[
This guy is spot on in everything about the whole sorry mess of not only cheating on his wife & kids ,,,,,,,,,,,,,but cheating on you too with his wife .
Leah sounds like what I can imagine Steph saying to people about how much they love each other but truth is Myler has/ is just telling her what she wants to hear.

[

This guy is spot on in everything about the whole sorry mess of not only cheating on his wife & kids ,,,,,,,,,,,,,but cheating on you too with his wife .
Leah sounds like what I can imagine Steph saying to people about how much they love each other but truth is Myler has/ is just telling her what she wants to hear.
100% x

He will never leave zippy he will shag about but be careful , he would only leave if he found a richer woman he's a cock lodger !

Reactions: 5