Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will never leave zippy he will shag about but be careful , he would only leave if he found a richer woman he's a cock lodger !
I agree he’s never leaving he has it too good imo, he will end up being miserable being suffocated 24/7 by Zippy if he not already.

Reactions: 2
I agree he’s never leaving he has it too good imo, he will end up being miserable being suffocated 24/7 by Zippy if he not already.
You know sometimes that can be the straw that breaks the camels back… it’s duck it I don’t need the money life is too short to put up with this.. I’m off.. I don’t think myler would be like that.. you’d never know..

Reactions: 1
Anything to do with stephanie changing her name... £££

Rugby fans posted this on twitter.
All Director's need to be on company house accounts .
Oh she will be getting that framed under the slogan "what daddy bought me "

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know Steph is a major bunny boiler but I can’t see her just changing her surname to Myler without actually being married, maybe it was a quickie wedding before the baby is born.

So they’re expecting a boy and her new pp is from her baby shower. Don’t shoot me but she actually looked quite nice - but you would if you were wearing Missoni

Jack is my guess. Jackshit

Getting the word dad mixed up with sausage again myler....
I have never seen a baby shower cake with the parents names on. The wording on this cake is a bit sick IMO. Is it so their boy doesn’t get mixed up with his other (seemingly abandoned) boys?……. As for the name, come on we all know she’ll have a little Dickie 😒

Reactions: 12
I have never seen a baby shower cake with the parents names on. The wording on this cake is a bit sick IMO. Is it so their boy doesn’t get mixed up with his other (seemingly abandoned) boys?……. As for the name, come on we all know she’ll have a little Dickie 😒
Marking her territory again, oh the irony 😳 I think you could be right about Little Dick, it would align with her insecurities. Still makes me feel so sad for his three eldest children, how could he be so callous 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
A man’s name on a baby shower cake how odd, most men don’t attend baby showers, she’s so unbelievably insecure she can’t fart without him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So baby shower with O it's her name plus her dog.
Now the baby shower cake his name too but no dog
I thought they couldn't go any lower but this is cruel to the boys that he has left behind.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
A man’s name on a baby shower cake how odd, most men don’t attend baby showers, she’s so unbelievably insecure she can’t fart without him.
I was just going to say the same thing. I’ve never heard of the father or any male relatives being involved in a baby shower, but then he’s not allowed to go anywhere or do anything without her is he? Also that cake is a tacky as duck. Proof that money doesn’t buy class.

Reactions: 10