Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her Father wasn’t who he was Dickie would have jumped ship long ago and been on to the next one, he likes the lifestyle and travel Zippys allowance brings and his now Father in laws money brings imo, even the Queen vic isn’t in his name.
The problem is now he is a kept man.. on a leash.. He should not have taken that job.. he should have gotten a job elsewhere.. away from daddy.. at least he would have some self respect.. nope.. he will get tired of this situation.. the allure of the money will wear thin.. when your on a leash.. I’d give it 2 years before he starts wandering…
---
Didn’t he get caught in bed with a team mates earlier in his career? The fact is that he had form for this kind of behaviour way before Zippy came on the scene, so she absolutely isn’t special in any way.
Yes!! Ok, if he wasn’t like this.. faithful to Helen and actually did want to work on the marriage. It didn’t work out then fine.. it could go the mile.. because he did the right thing by everyone.. as we all know.. it will be marriage in name only.. after a few years.. just to save face

Reactions: 6
The problem is now he is a kept man.. on a leash.. He should not have taken that job.. he should have gotten a job elsewhere.. away from daddy.. at least he would have some self respect.. nope.. he will get tired of this situation.. the allure of the money will wear thin.. when your on a leash.. I’d give it 2 years before he starts wandering…
That’s the thing though he couldn’t take a job elsewhere even if he wanted too as Zippy and family wouldn’t be able to keep tabs on him Zippy especially her Father knew what he was doing handing him that job.

Reactions: 5
Waiting for the fans to start shouting for Myler to go .........which maybe sooner then later .
He talked the big I'm at York knights going in as not just a player but someone that will help the young players & helping the owner Clint.
Used his injury as excuse to jump & then the talking stated again with Hull what ,how , when he was going to get a new coach etc .
Many people know he is just there because of his now father-in-law wants to buy the club.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if zip let him travel down the day before with the team.....

#billynomates

Did anyone else see her maternity shoot on the photographer's insta?

Reactions: 1
What is the photographers insta?
What's the name of the photographer ?
Put photographer in to the shops friends list
She has 2 accounts.
She shared it on her story tho unsure if they are still there.
One is beige bland mums maternity shoots,
the other is weddings.

She ain't married yet either.
She will not want the hospital putting thirkill on the wrist band is my guess like last time......

Put photographer in to the shops friends list
She has 2 accounts.
She shared it on her story tho unsure if they are still there.
One is beige bland mums maternity shoots,
the other is weddings.

She ain't married yet either.
She will not want the hospital putting thirkill on the wrist band is my guess like last time......
Ohh I am surprised… not married yet..

Ok I can’t see any maternity photos on that page at all, and how do we know she isn’t married? Why would she be using his surname if she wasn’t married, I’m not married and my daughter has my partners surname, I’d say they are married imo.

Ok I can’t see any maternity photos on that page at all, and how do we know she isn’t married? Why would she be using his surname if she wasn’t married, I’m not married and my daughter has my partners surname, I’d say they are married imo.
Well you could still be right.
She still just has the engagement ring on in the photos.
He didn't have a wedding band on today at the match either from what I seen.
She is bleeping werid!!!!

If they aren’t married then it will be Thirkill on the baby’s wristband in hospital. It goes by mums actual surname and what’s on her notes to link mum and baby so unless she has changed her name officially then it won’t be Myler(although maybe if they are paying privately it might be different).
Bit odd to change your surname on social media if you aren’t married to the man.

Reactions: 8
If they aren’t married then it will be Thirkill on the baby’s wristband in hospital. It goes by mums actual surname and what’s on her notes to link mum and baby so unless she has changed her name officially then it won’t be Myler(although maybe if they are paying privately it might be different).
Bit odd to change your surname on social media if you aren’t married to the man.
I definitely think they are married would look insane to use his name and not be married. Just waiting now for the new profile photo to appear of the pair of them on their wedding day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It took me a while to find it cos it looks nothing like her 🤣. Why do you want to be filtered so much 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Me thinks have a sniff around the marriage registry.. that should clear up a few things.. lol

She’s the type who starts practicing her signature with her married name as soon as she starts dating someone. She’ll Have been writing out Zippy Myler while he was still with Helen. Psycho material

• Haha
Reactions: 11