Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I get her name being on the cake because it’s her baby shower, but his name on it as well gives me the major ick talk about being under the thumb and hen pecked.

Reactions: 8
She’s going for the “we’re so close we do everything together” & we’re so in love. When the reality is she’s worried about letting him lose. She’s the kind of women that makes them have a “couples” Facebook account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s going for the “we’re so close we do everything together” & we’re so in love. When the reality is she’s worried about letting him lose. She’s the kind of women that makes them have a “couples” Facebook account.
Whenever I see them I always wonder who cheated, at least you’d know the answer with these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have never seen a baby shower cake with the parents names on. The wording on this cake is a bit sick IMO. Is it so their boy doesn’t get mixed up with his other (seemingly abandoned) boys?……. As for the name, come on we all know she’ll have a little Dickie 😒
I bet it will be his Irish grandads name or his,
like its his favourite son.

Reactions: 6
The baby will defiantly have the name Richard in his name even if it’s his middle name, Richie is Stephs God after all.

Reactions: 9
I expect she made him attend the baby reveal. He probably had to do a gushing speech about her ....that she wrote.

Reactions: 5
Jack is my guess. Jackshit

Getting the word dad mixed up with sausage again myler....
My word… I think someone has been dipping his nib in someone else ink…. The cake is really showing that she is marking her territory… that like a dog.. she is showing ownership and she is the top witch.. it’s looks as if he has started to wander.. she is extremely insecure that she has to have him by the balls.. yes all this just gossip…

Reactions: 8
Baby will have Richard and Andrew in there I reckon. Daddy dearest is the money man after all.

Reactions: 6
#arrangement
---

Ur profile pic 🤣 100%
Bet steph thinks we all look like that! Facts!
It's too funny!!!!
Why didn't he take the sun glasses off ?
So no one will see his worry/dead eyes trying to look happy so he just put a forced smile instead

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He knows her so well!
The engagement ring is not her size or its painful to wear. 💀

How embarrassing, it looks dirty too

He held helen at higher standers,
he had hers made. 💍

It looks like he got zips online/ in a rush,
Now she's having to make do,
Hiding that mess as per 🤡

The sandals need to go in the bin nobodys paying £400.

Attachments