Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really!! She been upgraded from mistress(hoare) to wife.. congratulations to her.. i cannot wait until the daily fail report this.. straight to the comments is I!! Rubs hands in glee.. mahhaaw
Steph will be on standby to stroke his fragile ego and blow smoke up his ass if we get a daily mail article re the comments section we know he has man child meltdowns every time over the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A shot gun wedding for her cowboy 🤠

Hopefully she kept them god awful boots from o's baby shower.

Reactions: 5
Well if she's married him she's now created a vacancy for a fresh side piece.

Reactions: 9
Let’s hope his three eldest were invited to the wedding of the year and got to congratulate their dad / new stepdad. Oh wait……

Reactions: 10
Let’s hope his three eldest were invited to the wedding of the year and got to congratulate their dad / new stepdad. Oh wait……
His youngest one with Helen wont know him..he never sees his first 3 children! Hopefully beautiful Helen will meet someone nice soon, and her children will have a father figure in their lives. Horrible deadbeat 'dad'

Reactions: 8
That’s probably why we haven’t seen any photos from the day. The older kids were not there

• Sad
Two years since he walked away from his family and he is remarried with one toddler and another baby about to be born. Classy guy,
I do hope the DM do a fab piece about Helen Skeltons ex

Reactions: 17
They’d just blame Helen though. That’s what they do, there’s no accountability there at all. Every time a story appears about them, Zippy her mum and her mates post comments attacking Helen and painting dimwit out to the be the victim.

Helen had the kids all weekend as she’s still showing she has them on her stories on the weekends, I couldn’t think of anything worse then getting married heavily pregnant each to their own I suppose, talk about a shot gun wedding.

Reactions: 11
If she hasn't married him and she's changed her name on the gram.
It shows everyone they are playing games.
What a tit show of a step mum.

Reactions: 6
The problem with this she will think that she will be an exception to the rule which there are..
Oh definitely she thinks she’s special and he won’t do it to her, but if he can cheat on someone as attractive as Helen with a plain Jane like her then she has no hope when a gorgeous woman comes along and gives him the eye.

Reactions: 3
Oh definitely she thinks she’s special and he won’t do it to her, but if he can cheat on someone as attractive as Helen with a plain Jane like her then she has no hope when a gorgeous woman comes along and gives him the eye.
Also, he was shagging other women while he was with Helen.. (allegedly) cough cough. while there are exceptions to the rule this is not.. he will not stop shagging around and also he is just using her for her status.. she also knows this.. the directors job.. when he has duck all experience, also people pissing on his parade saying he is inexperienced… I doubt people have little or no respect for him..

Reactions: 4
Also, he was shagging other women while he was with Helen.. (allegedly) cough cough. while there are exceptions to the rule this is not.. he will not stop shagging around and also he is just using her for her status.. she also knows this.. the directors job.. when he has duck all experience, also people pissing on his parade saying he is inexperienced… I doubt people have little or no respect for him..
If her Father wasn’t who he was Dickie would have jumped ship long ago and been on to the next one, he likes the lifestyle and travel Zippys allowance brings and his now Father in laws money brings imo, even the Queen vic isn’t in his name.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t he get caught in bed with a team mates earlier in his career? The fact is that he had form for this kind of behaviour way before Zippy came on the scene, so she absolutely isn’t special in any way.

Reactions: 7