Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hssdrs

VIP Member
The Lauryn one is as rough looking and Walkers wife is gorgeous, AGAIN what does be wrong with some men.
Some men only think in the boxers .
She said her years she could not have kids ......bang quick shag with walker pregnant then he did it again.
but Annie played the long game as at the time off the 1st baby they weren't married together about 9/10 years & 3 kids so she married him 2 years ago now she stands to get half his money which I read is £27 million so about £13 million .........clever lady.

Reactions: 8

hssdrs

VIP Member
This is just it. He could nip at least part of this negativity in the bud by sharing anything in relation to the three older kids, an old photo, a birthday greeting, anything to suggest that he’s still thinking of them even if he’s not seeing them (not that there can any justification for that ). Its like he’s just airbrushed them out of his life. No doubt he tells people that Helen has stopped him seeing them if he’s ever pushed for a reason, but in truth he’s never even tried has he?
Going by Helen's book she has not getting help when she was still living in Leeds & doing SCD .
Hence the move back to her roots , family & childhood friends .
As a parent you would move the mountain with your bare hands to see your kids.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Just here to comment at how Helen’s career is going from strength to strength, she seems to be in high demand. It must kill those two to see it 😂 and she’s an amazing mother doing it without their ‘father’ 🙄 Meanwhile Myler’s career is on a fast track to retirement. Good job he’s got the pension sorted aka zippy.
Can't see him making it to the end of the season.... Injury or just walk away for " personal" reasons.

Last edited:

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
He literally has the life now he ran away from only this time he’ll have two little ones in nappies close in age and anyone here with a small age gap will know how hard and exhausting it is in those early years. And let’s face it she’s not going to hire a nanny for help least not an attractive one anyway. I agree with the paranoia I’d say she’s on high alert as it is, I hope it’s brutal for her I’ve no sympathy there.
Think about Arnold swazenager .. any port in a storm.. so the nanny doesn’t have to be good looking.. see his housekeeper!!
---
I still cannot get over being happy with being with a man who left a 4 month old, no matter how he spins the relationship with Helen, Zippy is happy to trot along with a man who left his wife holding a 4 month old, and barely sees his first 3 kids. Why she thinks he will be better to hers is beyond me.
The absolute ick I'd get from someone being a shit to their kids...
She has her head up her arse.. she will see it further down the line.. when she is left hanging like Helen.. he will move on to someone else..

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
This is just it. He could nip at least part of this negativity in the bud by sharing anything in relation to the three older kids, an old photo, a birthday greeting, anything to suggest that he’s still thinking of them even if he’s not seeing them (not that there can any justification for that ). Its like he’s just airbrushed them out of his life. No doubt he tells people that Helen has stopped him seeing them if he’s ever pushed for a reason, but in truth he’s never even tried has he?

hssdrs

VIP Member
Did you ever see anything as pathetic as this, she had Dicks instagram handle on her bio but now that’s gone his name has been replaced instead on her bio. How old is this woman, we get it he’s yours all yours.
I would see the sense if she just did in the last 24 hours now he is off Insta to make it clear they are still together ..It's her version of pissing on him to mark her territory.
---
Christ alive it’s kid number five
Tickety boo and wife number two
next thread title right there .........

Behopa

If you read Helen's book, she has no bitter words about him and discusses their time together with warmth and respect. I know how people can lash out in these situations because I've come across it in my work, especially if betrayal is involved. None of that comes across from Helen; Anne Marie Duff managed something similar when James McAvoy took up with someone else. I'm no particular fan of McAvoy but he takes parenting seriously, or says he does.
Yes that was the same with my friends partner and his ex. His ex was really gracious and accepted he cheated and just got along with life but said to make sure he saw his child regularly. His ex even rang my friend at one point to say she was welcome to travel over and there was no hard feelings. I think my friend at the time took that as his ex was being reasonable that she was trying to win him back, when infact she was just doing right by the child. My friend hated it and used to cause every argument under the sun with him. When they eventually split, he got a new partner, had a baby and started seeing his child again. They were early 20s at the time, im sure now 15 to 20 years on, things would be much different, which is why richie and steph at their ages should be much more mature about the situation.

hssdrs

VIP Member
No sign of a man on the scene for Helen but it could be she's keeping it private. She's so obviously a great parent but it can't leave much time left over for romancing. Maybe the more distance she puts between her and Myler, the happier she gets. Any idea who was on Gethin's story, holidaying with him? I wondered if he's still seeing Cici Coleman who seems nice. On paper, he'd be a great match for Helen but I'm 99% sure they're firm friends.
Helen like many women that are left to parent 24/7 plus work will find it hard to trust someone again & Fit in day/night dates ,staying over /mini breaks away from the kids without the guilt.
Meanwhile ex hubby is more worried abut a roof today ..........oh how the easy carefree millionaire lifestyle is.

I’ve said it many times you’d nearly feel for zippy you can see her heading for a fall with him way down the road, you can see it coming a mile away. Two pregnancies so close together she’ll have to work overtime time to get back into shape so he won’t go looking I’d hate to feel that pressure and have it constantly in the back of my mind will he go straying or is he looking elsewhere. You loose them how you get them as the saying goes.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Like wtf 🤣
I would never refollow.
EVER!
I couldn't 👀
Oh lord they have unfollowed each other Again.
Plus they have taken the photos of them together down too.
So much for starting the year with the best....
They couldn't even make it to burn's night .

• Haha