Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
They’re probably pissed off that the press have revealed the pregnancy. I dont think we were ever supposed to find out until the baby arrived.

Reactions: 9
I think they have gone quiet since that dm article with the 700 odd comments ripping them to shreds in the comments section. I think in their minds they thought it was only us few tattlers that had a low opinion of them, but that article proved otherwise.

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
The Mirror have posted an apology and correction to them! I bet it all comes out in the wash later that they are actually engaged but just keeping it quiet until his divorce is finalised.

We previously published an article that reported that Richie Myler had proposed to his girlfriend Stephanie Thirkill. In fact, Mr Myler has not proposed, and the couple are not engaged. We are happy to correct the position and apologise to Ms Thirkill and Mr Myler for this error .
The public's perception of them is still unchanged and does anyone really give a toss about his sloppy seconds 🙄
Putting a ring on it isn't going to keep her knickers round her waist instead of her ankles nor him keeping it in his trousers!

• Haha
Is their anything she doesn’t copy that Helen did she’ll be probably pregnant with baby number three this time next year. Looks completely different in the second photo as in looks her real self and nothing like the filtered profile photo.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
As requested.....
God!! Helen looks so natural not set up.. the other thing pales in comparison.. Will always out do (try to) Helen.. Will never do.. These photos have been taken by a professional photographer?? If they have I’d ask for my money back.. Not good quality setup? In my opinion.. Yes I do see a rock on her finger.. it’s sad to say Helen would be better off cutting all contact with them.. Oh yes, she would win.. by him concentrating solely on her children.. but not in the long term.. Helen will..

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Just read on DM comments that he had to leave a club as he got caught shagging a team mates wife.. Zippy if you’re reading this.. You have got a gift that will keep on giving.. hopefully not the clap.. You really have set yourself up for a miserable life with a cunt who will eventually shite on you.. You think you have got a prize.. this will eventually come back on you.. big time..

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I’ve no idea who the Hogg fella is. I only know Dickie because he was married to someone famous and treated her disgracefully. I don’t think Dickie would be getting any headlines if he wasn’t married to Helen as nobody really knows who he is.

Yep history repeating itself again, let’s hope he doesn’t get bored and fall balls deep into the first attractive woman that looks his way.

I don’t get the getting rid of his Instagram I would never let on the comments even bothered me, I’ve said it before that after the last daily mail article about him with over 600 hundred commets, that he thought it was only us few here who didn’t have a very high opinion of him. He’s coming across now as a big baby with a huge bruised ego, If I was Zippy I’d have told him to grow up and get a grip of himself, I won’t hold my breath though.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I still cannot get over being happy with being with a man who left a 4 month old, no matter how he spins the relationship with Helen, Zippy is happy to trot along with a man who left his wife holding a 4 month old, and barely sees his first 3 kids. Why she thinks he will be better to hers is beyond me.
The absolute ick I'd get from someone being a shit to their kids...
She was willing to have an affair with him whilst he was married, she has no morals so won’t be bothered about his other kids as from her perspective they’re nothing to do with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ve found Joan!! Sort comments by newest first so you see the juicy ones before they get deleted.
Oh great detective work well done 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♂️
---
Even if he does cheat she’ll do the pick me dance and cling to him like a limpet
She won’t believe it even if it was said to her personally she’s a total bunny boiler for him and can’t believe in her mind she “got him”

• Heart

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
How does a York Knights game compare to a city game 🤭
The boys always look so happy with helen.
it must be amazing for them to go watch Premier league.

Mylers a wasteman
I'm getting Sunday league vibes 🤣

Not to be continued.....

• Haha