Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #3 single white female

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he had any sense he’d change his photo to a recent photo with his legitimate children. What’s stopping him? I’m guessing Zippy 🤐
I have to say, I guess Helen. And fair play to her for that, you don’t get to play “family man” with pics of your first three when you dumped your missus, newborn and other two kids on the turn of a hair.

Reactions: 5
I have to say, I guess Helen. And fair play to her for that, you don’t get to play “family man” with pics of your first three when you dumped your missus, newborn and other two kids on the turn of a hair.
I would guess he hasn't got a recent photo of the 4 of them together to post one.............please prove me wrong Dickie .

Reactions: 8
He doesn’t see those kids if he did Helen wouldn’t have had to give up her radio job to make sure she’s at the sidelines for her boys every weekend, and she shows she has them every weekend on her stories. He’s a pathetic excuse of a man and zippy must have some pretty low standards to think he’s some sort of a prize.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she could enforce that. If he’s not allowed to post the children then she wouldn’t be allowed either. Of course she could say she doesn’t want him too but he’s not very good at doing what Helen wants is he? His morals are very low, it wouldn’t bother him if it upset Helen, he’s done much worst.
---
He doesn’t see those kids if he did Helen wouldn’t have had to give up her radio job to make sure she’s at the sidelines for her boys every weekend, and she shows she has them every weekend on her stories. He’s a pathetic excuse of a man and zippy must have some pretty low standards to think he’s some sort of a prize.
He’s despicable isn’t he?

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s Helen. I’ve seen Helen make comments like people can say what they want about me. She had many talents and journalism is one, she’ll be big on freedom of speech,
---
DM gave done another article about Helen juggling life as a single mum

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I say Helen would welcome him if he turned up at the door to spend time with the kids.
Only person stopping him doing it is himself & STEPH THIRKILL

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I say Helen would welcome him if he turned up at the door to spend time with the kids.
Only person stopping him doing it is himself & STEPH THIRKILL
Theirs no way insecure zippy would let Dickie go see Helen and the kids alone, she can’t trust him.

Reactions: 9
Surely if the police have all the information he says they do , he wouldn’t need other people to come forward 🤔
If its a " live" investigated he can't post anything about it on Social media as the police appeal for info.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it's because we suggested he needed a hair transplant.
---
I guess the real identities of Pineapple62 and Asgoodasitgets will have to come out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He'd have heard worse in a changing room surely?
Truth hurts unfortunately 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely if the police have all the information he says they do , he wouldn’t need other people to come forward 🤔
People on the internet said accurate things about a public figure on an internet forum, they didn't DM him or direct abuse or threats on his life to him, he presumably came to the forum seeking the public opinion about him and his infidelity and he called the police? Did a wahmbulance also show up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is he specifically talking about Tattle though or just random people who’ve been sending nasty messages? What he’s written doesn’t make any sense but that’s unsurprising. Call me a cynic but how interesting this has happened just as Helen is releasing her book. Obviously a raw nerve has been hit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I should think his behaviour will only mean sales of the book go up! Hope he’s not a expecting a cut!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is he specifically talking about Tattle though or just random people who’ve been sending nasty messages? What he’s written doesn’t make any sense but that’s unsurprising. Call me a cynic but how interesting this has happened just as Helen is releasing her book. Obviously a raw nerve has been hit.
Watch out Gym, you might have your collar felt by the coppers for your amorous intentions towards Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talk about priorities eh? Not his kids just his hurt feelings at being called out for being a tit Father!!
Someone doesn't like being called to account I guess! 🙄
What an embarrassment!!
We have freedom of speech in this country and no laws have been broken as far as I'm aware.
My opinion is mine to have it's not against the law!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope they get to the bottom of all those things written about him on the Warrington Casuals FB page. Now, that was a disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Talk about priorities eh? Not his kids just his hurt feelings at being called out for being a tit Father!!
Someone doesn't like being called to account I guess! 🙄
What an embarrassment!!
We have freedom of speech in this country and no laws have been broken as far as I'm aware.
My opinion is mine to have it's not against the law!
It’s obvious who he thinks his ‘family’ are from that post and it’s not the one he had with Helen. Horrible narcissistic little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.