Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #3 single white female

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blindsided by how the other half live and wanted a piece for himself at the cost of his other family he will come to regret it but whilst still in the bubble can see no wrong life is for living doesn't matter how or what he does to achieve it. Every action has a ReAction need to remember that.

Reactions: 7
Blindsided by how the other half live and wanted a piece for himself at the cost of his other family he will come to regret it but whilst still in the bubble can see no wrong life is for living doesn't matter how or what he does to achieve it. Every action has a ReAction need to remember that.
I don't think it was about how the other side live. He had a track record back to his Warrington days. If there's a woman willing he's there. The WAGS at Leeds hated him before it came out but they like Helen.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't think it was about how the other side live. He had a track record back to his Warrington days. If there's a woman willing he's there. The WAGS at Leeds hated him before it came out but they like Helen.
So, Helen may have known about him… Last child perhaps a band-aid child… even so he still could have shagged around and not left her.. some men are like that.. they in there own minds do love their wives but cannot help themselves no emotion during the encounters.. they never would leave.. their wives… strange but true… I think in this it was for the money and connections…

Reactions: 4
He must be lapping up Stephs luxury lifestyle Wimbledon/golf/multiple holidays a year what a fool she is, he got a touch of her lifestyle and let’s not forget it’s not one he be would use too no wonder he’s lapping it up. I really hope that Pa Thirkill is keeping is eye on his daughter and granddaughter because he’s one not to be trusted one bit. He comes across as common as muck compared to Steph and her family and all their wealth.

Reactions: 2
He was caught in bed with the wife of one of his team mates at Warrington. Caused ructions at the club because understandably. He had a track record way before Zippy came along, she is astonishingly naive if she thinks he won’t do it to her as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Morning tattles :
Need to make a new thread .
If I make it would someone do a quick re-cap please.

Reactions: 2
I actually feel that Tattle is keeping their relationship going, it’s giving them something to bond about and something they have in common. In a few years time when the furore has died down and he’s back to his old ways I doubt they’ll still be together. Although Zippy might dig her heals in to save face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually feel that Tattle is keeping their relationship going, it’s giving them something to bond about and something they have in common. In a few years time when the furore has died down and he’s back to his old ways I doubt they’ll still be together. Although Zippy might dig her heals in to save face.
Really, I thought it would be the opposite.. it really is highlighting exactly what he is all about… and also her… Had they kept this quiet or on the downlow.. half of the information about him and what he has been up to wouldn’t have come out.. she has just been made aware of what he is like.. that he cannot be trusted and she will have to watch him like a hawk.. when he will get bored he will do the same… even when they are married.. is it really worth all the hassle, also she is now wondering is he with me for my money..

Reactions: 3
Let's see how he does at York knights on & off the pitch with the rest of the team .
I wonder if the owner will like his club getting mentioned every time he go's on a rant about tattle/ media etc.
He has lost the safety net of Pa Thirkill.
They have a lot going on in 2024 :
house renovation
wedding ?
new club for him in York
That's a lot of spinning plates ......

I think the negative talk keeps them united foo. It gives them something to fight against. She isn’t the first woman to think a man will change for her, it’s a tale as old as time.

Apart from selfishness, I think a reason he doesn't see the kids is that he now regards Helen as the enemy. His trolling comments revealed a large measure of contempt, showing no respect for her whatsoever. I remember being quite shocked at some of them. I think he's a guy with issues and Helen outshone him, made him feel inadequate. Zippy is jealous and joined in as did her mother. Their joint hatred for Helen helped them justify their crappy, cheating behaviour and now unites them with a common enemy. Walking away from your kids is not normal and he seemed to genuinely love them. A fine old mess. I'm sure Pa Thirkhill is keeping a watchful eye on his daughter's best interests. Myler would be no match if things turn sour.

Yeah I agree he thought Helen would curl up and disappear but if anything her careers gone from strength to strength and she’s got a lot of public sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.