Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #3 single white female

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the pa thirkill staying on in post at LR. The answer is simple if they want to be known and seen to be a family club they all have to go. They’re all complicit in this the Thirkills have all behaved appallingly he has to go.

Reactions: 5
Zippy isn't the brightest bulb in the pack clearly, if she was privately educated then it was a massive waste of money. A man who will willingly cheat on his pregnant wife, and then leave her a few months after the birth, is not a man who deserves attention. Clearly zippy is so bleeping stupid she can't see a huge red flag waving infornt of her, but then goes on to flaunt said tit relationship for all to see. Clearly zippy is a moron

Reactions: 12
Mylers favourite child again, never had the other 3 children up ever.
As we predicted we called it here the profile change from both of them after the daily mail comments , meanwhile Helen is doing the job of being both parents to her boys supporting them at rugby/football as on her stories.

Reactions: 11
His kicking his own Children not helen when he changes that profile pic to the baby... his sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah so they are on holiday - of course they are! Helen’s book comes out all about facing your fears head on and they run away abroad to hide behind their 6 month old daughter!! What losers completely and utterly pathetic

Reactions: 12
They can't even face the camrea 🤣 fat chance of them facing karma.
We will still be hear tho ready to make zippy cry 🥺

Reactions: 5
I keep saying this but why do they change their profile photos so often? I’ve never encountered anyone else who does this. I’ve had the same profile photo across my social media for over a year. The one I had before that stayed up for about two years! With Zippy I think it’s down to insecurity, with him I think he’s just an hole trying to justify his crappy behaviour. His mum and sister stopped with their fawning comments a while back, wonder what’s happened there? Maybe they’d like to see the three older kids and he’s being a dick about it? I’ve seen this before in someone I know. The wider family were accused of picking the child and his ex over him just for wanting a relationship with their grandchild. Pathetic.

Reactions: 15
I keep saying this but why do they change their profile photos so often? I’ve never encountered anyone else who does this. I’ve had the same profile photo across my social media for over a year. The one I had before that stayed up for about two years! With Zippy I think it’s down to insecurity, with him I think he’s just an hole trying to justify his crappy behaviour. His mum and sister stopped with their fawning comments a while back, wonder what’s happened there? Maybe they’d like to see the three older kids and he’s being a dick about it? I’ve seen this before in someone I know. The wider family were accused of picking the child and his ex over him just for wanting a relationship with their grandchild. Pathetic.
I agree I think they’ve realised that Dickie rarely sees those 3 kids and if they want any relationship with them they will need a good relationship with Helen. The zipwits behaviour has completely torn that family apart. They clearly don’t care. I’ve said it before I feel ultimately those 3 will be ok it will be Olivia who goes off the rails
---
What really annoys me is the press. They publish an article stating Helen’s earnings. No mention of his earnings. Comments skating her saying she should be at home looking after her kids. Why don’t the papers run a story in his lifestyle how he goes on holiday doesn’t take all the kids in the middle of the 6 week school holiday. Helen’s book comes out sge’s networking promoting then she’s working the rugby yesterday plus trying to run a house and bring up 3 children. Now that’s a story I’d like to see

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
He won't be the same richie they knew is my guess.

The usually Christmas Dinner at Helens and richies House with grandkids, never again.
That won't be happening with zippy going to her parents... She looks the type to stay over night on chritmas eve, like a spoilt child.
A cold Xmas last year at mama mylers House.
Bet that was different. 😏

I think its so obviously he wants money to them With the rushing.
Maybe they can't pretend the 3 children don't exist like him.

They probably look back now and realise that's exactly why he got with helen also the fame.
It's history repeating it's self.

Reactions: 8
A lovely big dose of karma is coming for these two arseholes you can’t tit all over people they way they have and get away with it. I believe even more now that Richie didn’t walk out but Helen found out about his affair with the hobbit and kicked him out and Dickie went to Zippy with his take between his legs, would explain his cruel and callous behavior towers Helen in those early months of being with the hobbit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
[What really annoys me is the press. They publish an article stating Helen’s earnings. No mention of his earnings. Comments skating her saying she should be at home looking after her kids.
[/QUOTE]
This annoys me so much !! Let’s slate the Mum trying her best to do it all (she’s allowed to have & desire a successful career!) & not not the Dad, who left them, for doing naff all !! It’s not 1950 anymore, Mums aren’t solely responsible for bringing up children !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You could argue they’re getting some kind of karma now. They’re not getting their own way and are having to wait to have their ‘dream wedding’, both of their names are mud and his career is as good as over. The universe works in mysterious ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not to mention Zippy will always be on high alert watching him and wondering what he’s up to when he’s not with her.

You can. Sadly. Especially if you have access to vast wealth. I hope you're right though.
Yes. There are plenty of examples of super rich people who live as if the rules don't apply to them. Zippy has grown up insulated by wealth and will continue to do so. As a couple, neither of them are nice people and I think their relationship will implode at some point when she realises what a real 3rd prize Myler is. What will gnaw away at Zippy is that Helen is loved and respected by so many and a spoiled little rich girl with no obvious talent can never measure up to that. Myler, I suspect, will end up an embittered, washed up former player whose problems are everyone else's fault.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As we predicted we called it here the profile change from both of them after the daily mail comments , meanwhile Helen is doing the job of being both parents to her boys supporting them at rugby/football as on her stories.
If he had any sense he’d change his photo to a recent photo with his legitimate children. What’s stopping him? I’m guessing Zippy 🤐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.