Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #3 single white female

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We await you Richie charging your profile photo soon ............

Reactions: 4
I’ve assumed for a few weeks that she was pregnant again, it’s all they know how to do. She will have been pregnant for at least 80% of their ‘relationship’ - or at least the official relationship anyway. The new pic is baiting, usual pathetic behaviour. As ever, I feel for all of the kids involved in this ‘show’.

Reactions: 11
And might explain the reason for the quick dash up the aisle.
Hence the backlash from dim-wit getting a mate to tell all to the daily fail online yesterday .
Small quick wedding so she can have the same surname as her children .

Reactions: 11
A profile photo of her with a bump the week Helen’s book is out and I say a comment on the daily mail saying they announced Zippys pregnancy the first week Helen was on strictly. Zippy must either be really stupid or very naive to get pregnant again so quick, I guarantee you she’s thinks another baby will keep. It’s the worse thing to do to hold onto a man, it didn’t stop dickie when Helen was pregnant or when she had a young baby at home.

Reactions: 16
I hope she is and I hope he rushes the fatty down the aisle 🫠 rush rush rush baby house and wedding and then eventually real life hits when it's too late.

Reactions: 7
The first picture of her and Olivia looks like it’s taken abroad. If it’s recent are they away whilst creating all this hubbub at home? The papers must be wanting a picture of Helen Skelton’s ex arriving back off another holiday where he only took 1 child not ALL the children!!

Reactions: 6
Myler can't even pay for that 1 baby (old papa thrikill does) let alone the other 3 children he abandoned.
it's lucky helen likes hand me downs For the kids.
The children's dads to busy keeping up with stephanie He probably don't even offer school shoes.
I bet he can't control stephanie judging by that profile picture change , she really is a little girl.

Reactions: 6
Zippy is pathetic she thinks Helen views her private Instagram to see all this when in reality Helen is off living her best life. It’s mad how zippy has to keep trying to convince everyone her and Dickie are so happy, it’s not normal behaviour of all the profile changes of a woman of her age.

Reactions: 14
If the DM comments are right and the delay is the financials there’s 2 houses that need selling before they can finalise the divorce! Zippy Will be waiting a long time for that walk down the ailse!!

Reactions: 8
"Apparently" it is separate from the devorce, but that's also from the DM comments.

Also he can still ask her to marry him, that isn't against the law either?

Reactions: 3
Meanwhile Helen’s at the rugby league final can you just imagine the banter and what those players and their families think of dimwit!
---
"Apparently" it is separate from the devorce, but that's also from the DM comments.

Also he can still ask her to marry him, that isn't against the law either?
I don’t know anything about these kinds of things but can Helen really trust dimwit to do the right thing following the divorce? If I was her I’d defo hold off until all the monies are sorted before I would sign

Reactions: 7
I think she must be pregnant there’s no other reason for wanting to rush the divorce through. Can you imagine having a baby with a man who’s married to another woman and then getting pregnant again before the divorce comes through. The shame of it!

Reactions: 12
I think she must be pregnant there’s no other reason for wanting to rush the divorce through. Can you imagine having a baby with a man who’s married to another woman and then getting pregnant again before the divorce comes through. The shame of it!
The same man that cheated with you behind his wife’s back and the same man who doesn’t see his three children, and has little or no respect for the Mother of his three children and has shown himself to be cruel and callous towards said mother of his three children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The same man that cheated on you behind his wife’s back and the same man who doesn’t see his three children, and has little or no respect for the Mother of his three children and has shown himself to be cruel and callous towards said mother of his three children.
It would also explain ma Mylers silence as even she probably can’t believe it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.