Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #3 single white female

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way has he posted that, does he realise that no laws have been broken? Everyone is allowed to have an opinion and not even his daddy in law to be with all of his money can change that. They must read here all the time 😂 Hiya 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes didn’t someone comment he was into men is he going to give that persons name to the old bill as well or the many people who said he bedded another players wife and had to leave.
The whole of North Yorkshire police force with be on this case by breakfast time tomorrow at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You don’t really have a moral leg to stand on when you get with a guy who left his wife 4 months after giving birth.. what a deluded twit 😂
No you don’t and you don’t get to take the moral high ground when you leave your wife and young children for your bit on the side. Everything that has been posted here has been the truth no lies have been told about either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They’ve also set up multiple accounts to slag off Helen under articles on the Daily Mail. Or they get their friends and family to do it. Always people who live in Yorkshire funnily enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No way has he posted that, does he realise that no laws have been broken?
Not sure if anyone has read this (see below) and what your thoughts are. I mean, I've always thought talking tit here was far more acceptable than posting tit on the persons social media account or even contacting the person directly, for me that's crossing the line. No one is going to accidently stumble on stuff posted here, you have to make an effort. Some of the stuff I've read in other threads ... such as the Alice Evans thread makes this one seem positively genteel! :ROFLMAO:

https://www.internetlawcentre.co.uk/harassment-on-tattle-life

Reactions: 10
I see that Keith Mason is still giving Dickie a run for his money as Gold Star Prick in the comments !! 🤦‍♀️
---
He’s even had to delete comments on that post too, as someone said that it was just peoples opinions posted on here. When will he just acknowledge that his behaviour was / is vile.

Keith Masons comments before they get deleted.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
600 people ripping you to shreds in the Daily Mail comments yet you are bothered about a handful of people on Tattle to the point that you are sending traffic here and making up bare-faced lies about a police investigation? It’s unhinged behaviour, there must be some tit going down behind the scenes? Has Steph soft launching her pregnancy* set something off? Maybe that’s what Richie’s not happy about. Easier to go off at a gossip forum than the supposed love of your life 🙄

* unconfirmed, I read a rumour about it on a gossip forum 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I see that Keith Mason is still giving Dickie a run for his money as Gold Star Prick in the comments !! 🤦‍♀️
---
He’s even had to delete comments on that post too, as someone said that it was just peoples opinions posted on here. When will he just acknowledge that his behaviour was / is vile.

Keith Masons comments before they get deleted.
Who is keith mason?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That reply sounds more like stephanie...
Also no one on this thread has talked about someone who's deing 👀 and that's the one he chooses to reply too...
Tell me you're playing the victim without telling me you're playing the victim 🫢
---
Side note, my notification bar hasn't stopped since myler write that status,,, got new people reading the thread 🫡
---
Who is keith mason?
Just look at him , that face screams wife beater

Attachments

Reactions: 2
We are the sad individuals yet his gf posted an attention seeking profile photo of herself with a bump only to delete it to draw up speculation here, not to mention the once weekly profile changes from the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No coincidence that he’s posted this the week of Helen’s book launch. They just can’t let her enjoy anything can they? Why don’t they let her move on with her life? 🙄

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.