Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #3 single white female

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he’s up to his old tricks. If he’s not yet shagging someone else I bet he’s messaging and exchanging pics. He didn’t sign up for any of this. His smile doesn’t meet his eyes and he’s absolutely not happy despite the protests otherwise. He’s now stuck with a clingy, obsessive bunny boiler with another child he probably didn’t want if truth be told, and can’t do anything or go anywhere without her wanting to know what’s up to. I bet he has to text her constantly and if he doesn’t respond straight away she has a tantrum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well he’s got the perfect cover story now. Going to see my children, stayed longer as I miss them so much, Helen was late back. The kids wanted to put them to bed. There’s a whole host of reasons to get a couple of hours away from both lives

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zippy @ 3am
---
He is delating a shed load of followers on his Instagram .
From 29k to 21k in like 30 minutes .
Let's see if he puts it to private...again. 👀 👀
Ah stop he’s such a child his hand will be falling off him bulling over the daily mail comments and how hated he is, suck it up Dickie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course he’s up to his old tricks. If he’s not yet shagging someone else I bet he’s messaging and exchanging pics.
"Don't worry love, I'm just going out with the lads tonight" ... A few hours later in the carpark behind the pub ...

Image1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Of course he’s up to his old tricks. If he’s not yet shagging someone else I bet he’s messaging and exchanging pics. He didn’t sign up for any of this. His smile doesn’t meet his eyes and he’s absolutely not happy despite the protests otherwise. He’s now stuck with a clingy, obsessive bunny boiler with another child he probably didn’t want if truth be told, and can’t do anything or go anywhere without her wanting to know what’s up to. I bet he has to text her constantly and if he doesn’t respond straight away she has a tantrum.
He is like the Jermaine Defoe of Rugby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No profile changes or loved up photos the comments on that daily mail article were a real kick in the teeth for the pair of them and eye opener how really disliked they are. I see on Helen’s stories she’s at football with her boys no sing of the other creepy slim ball having his kids.
---
Rio can afford NDA's , posh hotels with rooms by the hour while dim-wit is the Poundshop shagger
Even the Yorkshire Rimmer is better than him and that’s saying something he also seems to see his kids going by his Instagram, I mean you can’t get any lower then Dickie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No profile changes or loved up photos the comments on that daily mail article were a real kick in the teeth for the pair of them and eye opener how really disliked they are. I see on Helen’s stories she’s at football with her boys no sing of the other creepy slim ball having his kids.
---

Even the Yorkshire Rimmer is better than him and that’s saying something he also seems to see his kids going by his Instagram, I mean you can’t get any lower then Dickie.
These two will have been told to stay very low & no movements on Instagram for a while .
Do you think her father will step down from his role @ LR ?
I say yes but maybe after all this has blown over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd stake a lottery win that this git is our sniffing around for easy clunge. His egos been dented by all the DM comments, and zippy will be doing his head in...

I have never encountered someone who changes their profile photo as much as she does. She is painfully insecure. Maybe she saw that comment that said he’s already playing away and they’ve had a row.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have never encountered someone who changes their profile photo as much as she does. She is painfully insecure. Maybe she saw that comment that said he’s already playing away and they’ve had a row.
Oliva is her shield away from hurtful comments & a few home truths .

Reactions: 8
I said I thought she was pregnant a while out with the baggy black dress she wore, so predictable changing the profile photo again.

I'd stake a lottery win that this git is our sniffing around for easy clunge. His egos been dented by all the DM comments, and zippy will be doing his head in...
Big time he has form it’s in him.

She’s gone a changed her profile photo again to show us she’s still with the love rat, hey Zippy 👋🏻

• Haha
I’ve also noticed that his mum and sister have stopped commenting on his photos.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.