Richie Myler and Stephanie Thirkill #3 single white female

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a thought :
Why did he removed over 7k + followers after Friday the 13th epic fail to piss on Helen's book launch to make himself the victim ?
Keep family private / LR just that LR .....you know what I mean.

Reactions: 12
He’s just increased the traffic to this thread x 100 % now by posting that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here's a thought :
Why did he removed over 7k + followers after Friday the 13th epic fail to piss on Helen's book launch to make himself the victim ?
Keep family private / LR just that LR .....you know what I mean.
Ah but did HE remove them or did they unfollow him after his mealy mouthing of Helen not finding enough time in the day to sign the divorce papers. I mean how inconsiderate of Helen surely she could have rushed through the school run and nappy changing to please the pathetic man child!
Disclaimer (all opinions are mine alone to have and to hold 😉🖕)

Reactions: 13
I’m off tomorrow will the old bill be at my door after I drop my daughter to school, might get a Rachel Green mask so they will able to recognise me.

• Haha
Ah but did HE remove them or did they unfollow him after his mealy mouthing of Helen not finding enough time in the day to sign the divorce papers. I mean how inconsiderate of Helen surely she could have rushed through the school run and nappy changing to please the pathetic man child!
Disclaimer (all opinions are mine alone to have and to hold 😉🖕)
Did he really complain publicly about her not signing the divorce papers ? ( new to this thread)

Reactions: 8
Did he really complain publicly about her not signing the divorce papers ? ( new to this thread)
Yes he did. He went to the Daily Mail and claimed that she was stalling from signing the papers on purpose because she didn’t want him ‘to move on with his life’. She only got the papers are fortnight ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes he did. He went to the Daily Mail and claimed that she was stalling from signing the papers on purpose because she didn’t want him ‘to move on with his life’. She only got the papers are fortnight ago.
Can't get more moving on than getting another woman pregnant and abandoning your three kids, one only four months old!
He moved on and didn't look back at the carnage he's left in his wake.
And what kind of woman can take up with a man who's left his wife with a newborn??
I'd be absolutely devastated if that was my daughter taking up with a feckless and selfish excuse of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Will he be going after the daily mail and comment sections on Facebook that actually have peoples names. The daily mail article has it a nerve as he’s realised that it’s not trolls tattlers, better get all their usernames while he’s at it.

Will he be going after the daily mail and comment sections on Facebook that actually have peoples names. The daily mail article has it a nerve as he’s realised that it’s not trolls tattlers, better get all their usernames while he’s at it.
He also needs get all the usenames zippy & her pals have made to bad mouth the mother of his 3 kids on the DM too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope they get to the bottom of all those things written about him on the Warrington Casuals FB page. Now, that was a disgrace.
Yes didn’t someone comment he was into men is he going to give that persons name to the old bill as well or the many people who said he bedded another players wife and had to leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.