Richardsalesoffical

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complete sellout. I'm all for people doing well and making their money but to become arrogant, big headed and treat those around you like they are beneath you shows the person you are.

Be careful Dicky boy those who you stand on on the way up, will app be waiting to watch you fall on the way back down and I can't wait for the day Ben sees Karma from the way you treat him and his lovely family, who were by your side when you had nothing and were pretty much homeless.

OK I'm back off under the rock with my sheep ....

Reactions: 7
Urgh he reminds me of an expired red coat / failed kids presenter with bad hair and teeth 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Ahh god!! What can I say. He’s going grey in his beard I thought he was young! With a 7 year old? I never new existed. He’s a fake.

Reactions: 3
I've not managed to catch up on here in general for a while, so sorry for asking about something that's been and gone, but if anyone has the inclination to explain for me.....

Rich and Dory did a tiktok shop the other week (think it was 28th or 29th Jan) and there was some woman in the background really irritating all the time throughout. I literally couldn't stand her so I came off the live.

Then I saw the next day there had been some drama and the tiktok shop ended abruptly and he was apologising etc. etc. Can anyone tell me what happened? Was it to do with the woman in the background? Who was she?

It's been bugging me since, but I've just not had the time to get on here to find out and ask! Thaaaaaanks

The child would be better off if he just signed over his rights and let the man who has been raising his son adopt him. Richard Sales has many people fooled but I saw first hand what he put his child’s mother through, mental and physical abuse, and much more. Thank you for seeing this in him as I know a lot of people think he a great guy and it’s just not right
oh wow, I didn’t even know he had a child! 😐 he doesn’t sound like he perceives himself on tiktok at all 😣

Reactions: 1
Yes exactly that, he kept asking her not to talk over him and be professional, but she kept doing it and in the end Richard ended the live and the next day apologised for how that woman was, he was not happy about it

I've not managed to catch up on here in general for a while, so sorry for asking about something that's been and gone, but if anyone has the inclination to explain for me.....

Rich and Dory did a tiktok shop the other week (think it was 28th or 29th Jan) and there was some woman in the background really irritating all the time throughout. I literally couldn't stand her so I came off the live.

Then I saw the next day there had been some drama and the tiktok shop ended abruptly and he was apologising etc. etc. Can anyone tell me what happened? Was it to do with the woman in the background? Who was she?

It's been bugging me since, but I've just not had the time to get on here to find out and ask! Thaaaaaanks

Ahh god!! What can I say. He’s going grey in his beard I thought he was young! With a 7 year old? I never new existed. He’s a fake.
He is trying to keep it quiet because if the story came out it would totally destroy his reputation - not that I think his reputation is that good!

I’ve only just seen his content. Is he ‘gay fishing’? Because his over sexualised comments (I wish someone would rim me, I wish someone would fill me like that) plus his mannerisms made me think he was gay, but according to this thread he has a partner and child? Every one of his vids are the same, such unoriginal content.

With the new tiktok terms and conditions a lot of the tattle stars should be banned, but we know tiktok aren’t great at enforcing them 😑

Reactions: 2
I’ve only just seen his content. Is he ‘gay fishing’? Because his over sexualised comments (I wish someone would rim me, I wish someone would fill me like that) plus his mannerisms made me think he was gay, but according to this thread he has a partner and child? Every one of his vids are the same, such unoriginal content.

With the new tiktok terms and conditions a lot of the tattle stars should be banned, but we know tiktok aren’t great at enforcing them 😑
I can’t stand him. He really grates on me. I watched his live once when he was going on and on about surprising his mum and dad for christmas by laying there rent/mortgage for a couple of months. He really is a first prize prick.

Reactions: 3
Has he really got a child ? Like i kmow your saying that but ive seen people go onto peoples threads before and claim something and then disapear like is there any proof ? See when i did watch him he used to hang out with the younger tiktokers that i liked and they used to call him dad .so it is a shame if he does have a child that he ignores

Has he really got a child ? Like i kmow your saying that but ive seen people go onto peoples threads before and claim something and then disapear like is there any proof ? See when i did watch him he used to hang out with the younger tiktokers that i liked and they used to call him dad .so it is a shame if he does have a child that he ignores
Yes he 100% had a son.

Nah hes changed so much and to be getting all this money hes apprently getting and then denying a child

Reactions: 2