Richardsalesoffical

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think a lot are bots - I don’t post on mine - do comment occasionally but woke up to about 7 new followers and they were all no content and are fake pics.. I think it’s all part of the algo that is trying to get you hooked on the delusion of being popular 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
That would be interesting because Eden harvs claims she doesn't get paid for it xx
Eden is a liar They do get paid by tik tok for hosting the shop lives
72k deal why did he feel the need to admit that? That’s just a kick in the teeth to all those people who support him and got him where he is today

Reactions: 3
Is that 72k just for Richard or is it high because dori does them with him? That's still a lot though

Is that 72k just for Richard or is it high because dori does them with him? That's still a lot though
I don't know he didn't clarify what brand deal it was he didn't want to answer and told the management to say it for him. So they said the most he had been paid for a brand deal was 72K

Eden is a liar They do get paid by tik tok for hosting the shop lives
72k deal why did he feel the need to admit that? That’s just a kick in the teeth to all those people who support him and got him where he is today
Everyone was answering it, he refused for a couple of minuets & then told his management to answer for him

Last edited:
So, Richard sales is doing a selling live & he's just said tiktok buy all these items and resells them to people. He was specifically saying that the Nintendo switches are brought from Nintendo by tiktok then sold at a discounted price to people on tiktok. Eden & Mark Hamilton said the items come straight from the company they are from not from tiktok. What is it then? Dodgy?

Reactions: 5
Gets away with absolute murder. Just duets other people, essentially steals their content and does the same reactions time and time again. I refuse to believe he hasn’t bought followers. Appears exploitative too with the memberships and merchandise.

Reactions: 4
There is no way he has got 4.3 million followers from biting his fist like an absolute bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t be fooled by dori let’s just say she is as bad as him in the fidelity department 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Probably one of the most over rated tiktokers

Not the slightest bit funny and not even eye candy worthy

It annoys me tbh .i used to like him but since hes got his management and stuff its like hes fogotton the tiktokers that he used to hang around with with a lower following

I can’t stand the way he has to sexualise everything. Scroll straight past now. I used to enjoy watching him as well 😮💨

Ive further had enough of him as hes just been verifed on insta and all the smaller creaters he used to hang with hes ignored there comments and just replied to the ones who are big .

Reactions: 2
I used to not mind him but he is really irritating me now as is Dory I just scroll past now. The videos/YouTube he does are so last year everyone has done them and are old hat.

Richard is a serial cheat. Doesn’t surprise anyone about him putting his hands on Ben’s ex girlfriend as he doesn’t even respect his current girlfriend. He has asked many women for sexual content. I think they just don’t disclose it because he is an aggressor as we all saw by his embarrassing behaviour at the pub before he hit 1 million. Unsure why he likes Dorian to speak like a child when he doesn’t have anything to do with his actual child. I hope with all this money he brags about making that he is contributing towards his child’s upbringing. Dorian I will say please don’t have children with a man when they’ve already shown you is an irresponsible father. You may not want better but your future children deserve it. I like Dorian and would love nothing more than to support her but I could never whilst she’s blind to Richard. Soon as he bins her off, because she will never leave him, I will be her number one supporter.
He doesn’t pay a penny for his child, I know this for a fact as I am close friends with his child’s mum. He paid the bare mimimum child support for 2 years (child is 7 now) and hasn’t paid a thing since he became ‘tiktok famous’: probably wouldn’t know his son if he walked past him in the street- nor would his family. Top guy, real top guy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
He doesn’t pay a penny for his child, I know this for a fact as I am close friends with his child’s mum. He paid the bare mimimum child support for 2 years (child is 7 now) and hasn’t paid a thing since he became ‘tiktok famous’: probably wouldn’t know his son if he walked past him in the street- nor would his family. Top guy, real top guy.
That’s awful. He announced he made over 70K for just one of his many brand deals, it’s about time she takes him to court, put that money away in an account for when he is older!!

That’s awful. He announced he made over 70K for just one of his many brand deals, it’s about time she takes him to court, put that money away in an account for when he is older!!
The child would be better off if he just signed over his rights and let the man who has been raising his son adopt him. Richard Sales has many people fooled but I saw first hand what he put his child’s mother through, mental and physical abuse, and much more. Thank you for seeing this in him as I know a lot of people think he a great guy and it’s just not right

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The child would be better off if he just signed over his rights and let the man who has been raising his son adopt him. Richard Sales has many people fooled but I saw first hand what he put his child’s mother through, mental and physical abuse, and much more. Thank you for seeing this in him as I know a lot of people think he a great guy and it’s just not right
Never liked the guy from the first time I saw him, he’s slimey! I’m so sorry she had to go through that, I never even knew he was a father till reading this thread. I hope she is doing well and that that little boy is thriving ❤

Reactions: 7

You can tell he is mentally and emotionally abusive but physically aswell, sounds like she had a very lucky escape!!

Reactions: 1