Richardsalesoffical

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I said, I would get shot down. My point was is that everyone has acted like a knob at some point in their life, you clearly have some sort of personal vendetta against the guy and that is fine, but because he has made mistakes in the past (and I actually meant being abusive, nothing to do with the child) doesn’t mean he isn’t allowed to change or grow up and be a better person now. If he is that much of a bad person then surely he shouldn’t be near the child anyway? Is he actually doing the right thing by staying away from the child, if he doesn’t want the child?
He was 25 when he had his child, he was 26 when he spat in the face of that child’s mother on multiple occasions, left her black and blue as he beat her with the child in her arms. Yea I do have a VERY personal vendetta as I have been there for that child who is a very close family friend. He’s 32 years of age now and if he has ‘grown up’ then why has he not asked how his son is doing, why has he not paid a penny while boasting of all his income and deals he is getting. I just think people need to realise that this man is putting on the biggest front, pretending to cry over his follower count and how grateful he is.. but not a tear shed over his son who doesn’t know him.

Over and Out :)

Reactions: 4
If this is the case then the child is better off without him, I’m honestly not sticking up for him. I just like to think that people understand their bad ways and improve on themselves and change for the better🤷‍♀️ But if he is still like this, then I can’t imagine dory sticking around long term, and like I say your friend and her son are better off without him

He was 25 when he had his child, he was 26 when he spat in the face of that child’s mother on multiple occasions, left her black and blue as he beat her with the child in her arms. Yea I do have a VERY personal vendetta as I have been there for that child who is a very close family friend. He’s 32 years of age now and if he has ‘grown up’ then why has he not asked how his son is doing, why has he not paid a penny while boasting of all his income and deals he is getting. I just think people need to realise that this man is putting on the biggest front, pretending to cry over his follower count and how grateful he is.. but not a tear shed over his son who doesn’t know him.

He is lower then a snakes belly and no way is that much following genuine
I dont like him now and no longer watch him but i do think the following is genuine as when i used to watch him i saw the following he would get and he would get the following everytime he had a really good video that popped of .also if it wasnt genuine then he wouldnt have got verifed as im sure they take that into effect as well

Reactions: 2
I gave him another watch. Tried hard but no he is still annoying his voice is most annoyng

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ive not watched him in ages .i just cant be bothered anymore hes changed so much

Reactions: 1
Not entirely sure if it means anything, but he doesn't appear on my FYP anywhere near as much these days. I do not understand his appeal - it's the same shite content every time.

Reactions: 2
He has better stuff on instagram bit its the look of surprise and hands on his chest he does it every single time

I’m sorry now I know this was ages ago but I would be raging if you were my friend 😂😂 alright it’s an anonymous site and you’ve not given away any names but if I had a mate telling a gossip forum about my private life it would kill me. Unless you asked her permission to post all this you are completely in the wrong.

I’m sorry now I know this was ages ago but I would be raging if you were my friend 😂😂 alright it’s an anonymous site and you’ve not given away any names but if I had a mate telling a gossip forum about my private life it would kill me. Unless you asked her permission to post all this you are completely in the wrong.
I’d say the only one in the wrong is your man Richard. She doesn’t care what is said and she doesn’t use any social media. As long as her child’s name or her name isn’t mentioned then why would it bother her that that scumbag is being outed for what he really is? instead of people believing him and his mrs are this lovely couple when it’s far from the truth?

Reactions: 3