Richardsalesoffical

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktoker who grew his account by mostly stitching videos, went through a phase of it being only food he reacted to. Now it's cleaning videos like videos of people refilling products. He kind of mocks OCD in my opinion. Freaking out if there's gaps or things aren't colour coded. He's even made merch about it. It just really gets on my nerves. Some people genuinely do get intrusive thoughts, anxiety attacks, "freak out" if things aren't how they like/need them and I feel like just because of him stitching a organising video that went well he's made it a personality trait and is gaining off something he's just suddenly saying for views.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think he’s brought these followers? There is no way anyone grows over 2 million in not even a week from shouting about gaps! He’s game hungry he brought the likes the views and the followers. And his girlfriend who speaks like a baby is the most annoying thing about him!

Reactions: 7
Cannot stand him he makes out he's into all this. He went to his managements office and they gave him a tub and some skittles to fill for content. He doesn't do all this at home

Reactions: 2
Just saw his new thing to say is "oh yeah brim me" like rim me but he's saying it when products get filled to then top. He's a disgusting creepy bleep

• Haha
Cannot stand him he makes out he's into all this. He went to his managements office and they gave him a tub and some skittles to fill for content. He doesn't do all this at home
He seems to give it the big I am to all his ‘followers’ but has failed to mention he has a son who he doesn’t pay for or hasn’t seen in years because he can’t be arsed and is too busy trying to become tik tok famous 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think he’s brought these followers? There is no way anyone grows over 2 million in not even a week from shouting about gaps! He’s game hungry he brought the likes the views and the followers. And his girlfriend who speaks like a baby is the most annoying thing about him!
Wonder if his girlfriend knows he abandoned his kid lol maybe she’s making up for the baby he left.

I haven't liked him since a live last year with that motley crew Dan Spragg, Keeno, Bill were on a live and he was mocking disabled people.

Reactions: 1
I've been thinking this for a few weeks and thought it was just me, I don't follow him but always on the fyp. I can remember not too long back I clicked on his Profile and he didn't have a big following then all of a sudden in videos coming up he was talking of 2 million. I've just had a look on there now and it's on 3.1 there's no way he's got that many so fast without buying

I mean Richard sales is the lowest of the low
He needs to be called out. He has a 6 year old and takes nothing to do with him. Scumbag. I followed him for a while not realising who he was until I showed my neighbour and she told me it was her sons dad who walked out when he was a few months old

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Finally 👏🏼👏🏼 I’m so glad that someone said it! I swear he’s buying his views he’s not even that interesting in my opinion and his views and followings are going up by the millions and i don’t understand how.. there’s no way he can get a following like that, that quick with out buying them. There’s much funnier people on there then him with not even half the views and following he’s got same as Eden harvey

Does anyone else think he'll literally dual any sort of thing to gain clout? First it was cleaning products now its asmr videos etc just to gain followers. He has no real content other than gaining followers on the back of other people's content

Blocked em - used to be funny but then the constant bleeping merch and raffle ticket flogging is boorrrrriiinnnggg. Plus the reaction videos are unfunny. They’re just not funny, unoriginal 😆 Spend ya money on what you like and good luck to ya finding a niche that thickos buy into …. but what I can’t stand is the manipulation of these ‘creators’ that they’re all unassuming, humble and they’re ‘ya mate’. Gawwwdd help us. Imagine ya mate insisting you buy a tit quality hoody , with a tit logo stitched for a mark up of 150% or a raffle ticket to get a space to join them at a bbq 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 to be part of the gang. A Movement? The only movement I associate with them - all of these tiktokers and not just him - is the movement of my bowels dropping a massive 💩 with the absolute cringe 😂😂😂

I like Richard he's one of the few tiktokers I find to be genuine tbh and he's done so well this past few months

I had a look through a few of his videos and found his reactions quite strange if I'm honest the noises and things he says. Does anyone know if he actually has ocd or is it an act he puts on?

I had a look through a few of his videos and found his reactions quite strange if I'm honest the noises and things he says. Does anyone know if he actually has ocd or is it an act he puts on?
I don't think he does. He posted normal content originally. Then posted videos reacting to food. His reactions to organisation videos then when they blew up he started all the screatching, pretending it makes him feel off if it's not done a certain way then asking people to brim him. He's been asked so many times to show his organisation since he claims to love it so much and his own management bought him a tub and skittles to make a video in their office. I don't think him or many of the people in his comments have OCD either. It isn't just liking something being organised. It's about intrusive and impulsive thoughts if things aren't a particular way, or if you haven't carried out a task in the usual ritual you have. Iv had diagnosed OCD for years. It's not an enjoyable illness. It's crippling at times.

I've never watched him too much bust keeps coming up on fyp. I thought that was the case but wanted to ask first, seems very wrong to be making out to have ocd when like you say its absolutely awful for those who really do have it. I honestly think he jumps on any bandwagon at the moment which gets him likes. I dont know what's genuine about getting clout of other people's content and making sexual remarks about things 🤢