Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kerry29d

I mean Richard sales is the lowest of the low
He needs to be called out. He has a 6 year old and takes nothing to do with him. Scumbag. I followed him for a while not realising who he was until I showed my neighbour and she told me it was her sons dad who walked out when he was a few months old

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Kerry29d

Cannot stand him he makes out he's into all this. He went to his managements office and they gave him a tub and some skittles to fill for content. He doesn't do all this at home
He seems to give it the big I am to all his ‘followers’ but has failed to mention he has a son who he doesn’t pay for or hasn’t seen in years because he can’t be arsed and is too busy trying to become tik tok famous 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Gers76

Chatty Member
I’d say the only one in the wrong is your man Richard. She doesn’t care what is said and she doesn’t use any social media. As long as her child’s name or her name isn’t mentioned then why would it bother her that that scumbag is being outed for what he really is? instead of people believing him and his mrs are this lovely couple when it’s far from the truth?

Just been reading this thread and erm you said at the beginning you didn’t know who he was until you showed your neighbour and she told you that he was her ex and her kids dad. You then go on to say it’s a good family friend and you seen everything that happened because you were around when the kid was born so which was it 🤷🏼‍♀️ To many porkie pies going on here 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8

GotTheIck

Anyone else think he’s brought these followers? There is no way anyone grows over 2 million in not even a week from shouting about gaps! He’s game hungry he brought the likes the views and the followers. And his girlfriend who speaks like a baby is the most annoying thing about him!

Reactions: 7
I'm disgusted he's hosting a 24 hour live for children in need. How can anyone think someone who sexualised everything and grab his crotch is a good fit for children in need? Absolutely vile.
How can anyone think somebody who doesn’t take care of his own child’s needs should host a children in need live looooooool

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Complete sellout. I'm all for people doing well and making their money but to become arrogant, big headed and treat those around you like they are beneath you shows the person you are.

Be careful Dicky boy those who you stand on on the way up, will app be waiting to watch you fall on the way back down and I can't wait for the day Ben sees Karma from the way you treat him and his lovely family, who were by your side when you had nothing and were pretty much homeless.

OK I'm back off under the rock with my sheep ....

The child would be better off if he just signed over his rights and let the man who has been raising his son adopt him. Richard Sales has many people fooled but I saw first hand what he put his child’s mother through, mental and physical abuse, and much more. Thank you for seeing this in him as I know a lot of people think he a great guy and it’s just not right
Never liked the guy from the first time I saw him, he’s slimey! I’m so sorry she had to go through that, I never even knew he was a father till reading this thread. I hope she is doing well and that that little boy is thriving ❤

Kerry29d

Richard is a serial cheat. Doesn’t surprise anyone about him putting his hands on Ben’s ex girlfriend as he doesn’t even respect his current girlfriend. He has asked many women for sexual content. I think they just don’t disclose it because he is an aggressor as we all saw by his embarrassing behaviour at the pub before he hit 1 million. Unsure why he likes Dorian to speak like a child when he doesn’t have anything to do with his actual child. I hope with all this money he brags about making that he is contributing towards his child’s upbringing. Dorian I will say please don’t have children with a man when they’ve already shown you is an irresponsible father. You may not want better but your future children deserve it. I like Dorian and would love nothing more than to support her but I could never whilst she’s blind to Richard. Soon as he bins her off, because she will never leave him, I will be her number one supporter.
He doesn’t pay a penny for his child, I know this for a fact as I am close friends with his child’s mum. He paid the bare mimimum child support for 2 years (child is 7 now) and hasn’t paid a thing since he became ‘tiktok famous’: probably wouldn’t know his son if he walked past him in the street- nor would his family. Top guy, real top guy.

• Wow
  • Angry

kittypaws

VIP Member
Why the fuck has someone who spends his days stitching other videos and going into orgasm at the sight of a full container of fabric conditioner been verified!?

Reactions: 6

M.iddge

Don’t be fooled by dori let’s just say she is as bad as him in the fidelity department 😑

• Wow

busdriver89

VIP Member
I saw a video with her twin sister ages ago, they have the EXACT same voices. I always thought hers was put on but obviously not lol
When she talks normally it’s not so bad but it’s the exaggerated fishies and wichard I just can’t listen it’s my ick 😂 saying that the videos of her and sister the ones I’ve seen aren’t too bad I like them together. Hopefully her new content will be more with her sister and she’ll go far.

• Haha

Kerry29d

That’s awful. He announced he made over 70K for just one of his many brand deals, it’s about time she takes him to court, put that money away in an account for when he is older!!
The child would be better off if he just signed over his rights and let the man who has been raising his son adopt him. Richard Sales has many people fooled but I saw first hand what he put his child’s mother through, mental and physical abuse, and much more. Thank you for seeing this in him as I know a lot of people think he a great guy and it’s just not right

• Sad