Richardsalesoffical

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually loling at the fact that Richard blatantly just admitted on his YouTube and his fishy girlfriend he doesn’t even know the names of his niece and nephews! Pah.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t bother there tit. Just about his cringey brimming tit. He’s an absolute bell end…… she deserves so much better.

He was talking last night about someone doing training and a user put who your child? And he went im sick of you and blocked them 😂😂
Of course because he can’t own up to it. Pathetic excuse for a dad.

I wouldn’t bother there tit. Just about his cringey brimming tit. He’s an absolute bell end…… she deserves so much better.
She doesn’t really when she knows he has a child. Says a lot about a woman who knows her partner denies and takes nothing to do with his son. She’s just as bad as far as I’m concerned.

I like Richard he's one of the few tiktokers I find to be genuine tbh and he's done so well this past few months
Genuine 😂 tell his 7 year old son that who he takes nothing to do with. Or his ex who he used to beat. What a genuine good guy 👍🏼

• Angry
Reactions: 2

She doesn’t really when she knows he has a child. Says a lot about a woman who knows her partner denies and takes nothing to do with his son. She’s just as bad as far as I’m concerned.

Genuine 😂 tell his 7 year old son that who he takes nothing to do with. Or his ex who he used to beat. What a genuine good guy 👍🏼
Is there proof out there of this though? I’ve read stuff like this before and turned out to be just gossip.
I dislike them both tbf. There proper fame hungry. I can imagine it is true.

This was a while ago that i liked him when i first started watching .i no longer like him as hes changed a lot .

I always find it odd with anyones threads that new members come on saying things about creators then they dissappear with no proof to back up what they've said. Not to say the things aren't true but there's never proof

Reactions: 3
I always find it odd with anyones threads that new members come on saying things about creators then they dissappear with no proof to back up what they've said. Not to say the things aren't true but there's never proof
Yeah thats what i think as well .i dont like richard i used to but hes changed massisvely but im not sure what to think regarding the child situation as obvioulsly theres no proof

These TikTok shops are just about bearable when they’re done at home. When these people are doing them more and more at their central offices and have the irritating people in the background… couldn’t be more irritating!!

Yeah thats what i think as well .i dont like richard i used to but hes changed massisvely but im not sure what to think regarding the child situation as obvioulsly theres no proof
Well put it this way.. why does he block everyone who asks? Instead of simply saying no that rumour is not true. Trust me I would not be saying it if I didn’t know it was true, I was there when his ex had the baby and he was around (for the first 2 months) lol

Lol it’s true. Trust me.

Is there proof out there of this though? I’ve read stuff like this before and turned out to be just gossip.
I dislike them both tbf. There proper fame hungry. I can imagine it is true.
What proof would be needed? The little boys mum obviously doesn’t want him involved as he physically assaulted her after the child was born and takes nothing to do with him. If people don’t believe it then that’s up to them but I know and have seen first hand all that went on.

Last edited:
Well put it this way.. why does he block everyone who asks? Instead of simply saying no that rumour is not true. Trust me I would not be saying it if I didn’t know it was true, I was there when his ex had the baby and he was around (for the first 2 months) lol

Lol it’s true. Trust me.

What proof would be needed? The little boys mum obviously doesn’t want him involved as he physically assaulted her after the child was born and takes nothing to do with him. If people don’t believe it then that’s up to them but I know and have seen first hand all that went on.
Ahh well I think that’s quite a bit of detail and I’ll take your word for it. It’s probably best the dirtbag does stay away from the child if he has abused the mother. But for real people need to open there eyes about him and I hope someone lets his followers know.

If he's not paying there is plenty of evidence he is working so she needs to speak with child maintenance people who can make him pay his way. If the mother doesn't let him near the kid then that's her choice I fully understand why If he has beaten her but it's not fair to say to him why he doesn't see the kid

If he's not paying there is plenty of evidence he is working so she needs to speak with child maintenance people who can make him pay his way. If the mother doesn't let him near the kid then that's her choice I fully understand why If he has beaten her but it's not fair to say to him why he doesn't see the kid
No no you’re very mistaken. He made a choice not to see his child. She always let him and unfortunately he put women and social media first. He agreed to have the childs surname changed so long as he stopped paying maintenance. Because he doesn’t care about that child nor does his family who don’t even acknowledge their grandchild. It baffles me how you people make excuses for him.

• Wow
No no you’re very mistaken. He made a choice not to see his child. She always let him and unfortunately he put women and social media first. He agreed to have the childs surname changed so long as he stopped paying maintenance. Because he doesn’t care about that child nor does his family who don’t even acknowledge their grandchild. It baffles me how you people make excuses for him.
Sorry I thought you said she didn't want him near after he physically harmed her. Unless she has signed something agreeing to them terms then she should pursue him paying for the child. If he is physically abusive then seems they are best away from him but i think he should still pay his way. No one is sticking up for him I thought that she had stopped contact for safety of the child

Probably get shot down for this, but if all this happened 7 years ago, is he not allowed to of changed/grown up/make a fresh start? Not sticking up for what he has done and not a fan of his, but we have all made mistakes in our 20’s I’m sure

Probably get shot down for this, but if all this happened 7 years ago, is he not allowed to of changed/grown up/make a fresh start? Not sticking up for what he has done and not a fan of his, but we have all made mistakes in our 20’s I’m sure
If he wanted to see his son, he would go to court. He's definitely got the cash to do so.

Am I reading this right?! We all make ‘mistakes’ in our 20s?! So having a child he takes nothing to do with was a MISTAKE and he should be allowed to start fresh. Who cares about the mother of the child and more importantly the child himself. Wow. Words fail me.

If he wanted to see his son, he would go to court. He's definitely got the cash to do so.
Am I reading this right?! We all make ‘mistakes’ in our 20s?! So having a child he takes nothing to do with was a MISTAKE and he should be allowed to start fresh. Who cares about the mother of the child and more importantly the child himself. Wow. Words fail me. And regarding the court situation, you’re exactly right 🙂 thank you

Am I reading this right?! We all make ‘mistakes’ in our 20s?! So having a child he takes nothing to do with was a MISTAKE and he should be allowed to start fresh. Who cares about the mother of the child and more importantly the child himself. Wow. Words fail me

As I said, I would get shot down. My point was is that everyone has acted like a knob at some point in their life, you clearly have some sort of personal vendetta against the guy and that is fine, but because he has made mistakes in the past (and I actually meant being abusive, nothing to do with the child) doesn’t mean he isn’t allowed to change or grow up and be a better person now. If he is that much of a bad person then surely he shouldn’t be near the child anyway? Is he actually doing the right thing by staying away from the child, if he doesn’t want the child?

Am I reading this right?! We all make ‘mistakes’ in our 20s?! So having a child he takes nothing to do with was a MISTAKE and he should be allowed to start fresh. Who cares about the mother of the child and more importantly the child himself. Wow. Words fail me.

Am I reading this right?! We all make ‘mistakes’ in our 20s?! So having a child he takes nothing to do with was a MISTAKE and he should be allowed to start fresh. Who cares about the mother of the child and more importantly the child himself. Wow. Words fail me. And regarding the court situation, you’re exactly right 🙂 thank you

Am I reading this right?! We all make ‘mistakes’ in our 20s?! So having a child he takes nothing to do with was a MISTAKE and he should be allowed to start fresh. Who cares about the mother of the child and more importantly the child himself. Wow. Words fail me

As I said, I would get shot down. My point was is that everyone has acted like a knob at some point in their life, you clearly have some sort of personal vendetta against the guy and that is fine, but because he has made mistakes in the past (and I actually meant being abusive, nothing to do with the child) doesn’t mean he isn’t allowed to change or grow up and be a better person now. If he is that much of a bad person then surely he shouldn’t be near the child anyway? Is he actually doing the right thing by staying away from the child, if he doesn’t want the child?
He literally blocks and mutes everyone that talks about I’ve just seen it on dory’s live and her mods was saying he doesn’t have a son. He clearly has given up all rights by saying he doesn’t have a son. Pretty disgusting and I hope his son never ever wants to go near him. He’s to bothered about becoming famous he’s just like Eden he’ll be cancelled soon enough.