Richardsalesoffical

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richard is a serial cheat. Doesn’t surprise anyone about him putting his hands on Ben’s ex girlfriend as he doesn’t even respect his current girlfriend. He has asked many women for sexual content. I think they just don’t disclose it because he is an aggressor as we all saw by his embarrassing behaviour at the pub before he hit 1 million. Unsure why he likes Dorian to speak like a child when he doesn’t have anything to do with his actual child. I hope with all this money he brags about making that he is contributing towards his child’s upbringing. Dorian I will say please don’t have children with a man when they’ve already shown you is an irresponsible father. You may not want better but your future children deserve it. I like Dorian and would love nothing more than to support her but I could never whilst she’s blind to Richard. Soon as he bins her off, because she will never leave him, I will be her number one supporter.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I now have someone who is letting me know everything going on in this special WhatsApp group of A couple of creators that charge, nothing exciting at the moment apparently
Isn’t it great when people infiltrate and those people trust them think it’s going to go down with a pretty Big Bang

I'm sure he said on at live the other day he stopped the charging of the group but his RLS group still use it just to speak to each other in as there apprently a close group

Reactions: 1
I'm sure he said on at live the other day he stopped the charging of the group but his RLS group still use it just to speak to each other in as there apprently a close group
yeah the charging has stopped now apparently after this month for the RLS group (but not others) however this person says a lot gets said in the group about other creators but you are right there are some of the RLS in there still

Yeah I just checked his link in his bio and it says £20 for WhatsApp.see I always used to like him a lot but i have started seeing him in a different light especially if he's talks about others as well

Reactions: 2
I'm disgusted he's hosting a 24 hour live for children in need. How can anyone think someone who sexualised everything and grab his crotch is a good fit for children in need? Absolutely vile.

Reactions: 4
I'm disgusted he's hosting a 24 hour live for children in need. How can anyone think someone who sexualised everything and grab his crotch is a good fit for children in need? Absolutely vile.
How can anyone think somebody who doesn’t take care of his own child’s needs should host a children in need live looooooool

Reactions: 7
According to another tik tokker they get paid rather well by tik tok to do these lives as well as getting the items for free to promote the only things they don't get to keep is things like iphones

The live is an absolute joke and they should be ashamed of themselves for the antics so far we've had Eden Harvz show her true colours and Richard trying to swindle money from people as for the £50 gift cards think that defeats doing it for charity really

I just had a scroll through some of his videos and his likes do not add up to 4.2m followers! One that was posted a day ago only had 2000 likes 🧐

Reactions: 3
I just had a scroll through some of his videos and his likes do not add up to 4.2m followers! One that was posted a day ago only had 2000 likes 🧐
He just got lucky to duet on a trend, that he did not create or invent on non offensive, highly watched content. - the brim thing , I don’t get it? It ain’t funny? He’s another beg with his cringey raffles and die hard fans that have basically paid his rent over the last year 😂

Reactions: 2
Apprently tiktok is playing up at the moment loads of people big and small have said that there not getting likes anymore and apprently it's due to the new subcrivsction thing also I did like Richard until a month ago when I heard the stuff Ben said but before that I was following him since started and the followers was real I used to watch him grow 😆 .but now I'm not bothered about him

I think a lot of the time the with these creators the views and likes rarely match the amount of people who follow them.

Yeah especially when I t
I think a lot of the time the with these creators the views and likes rarely match the amount of people who follow them.
Yeah that's true especially when most have American followers as well with the time difference and stuff