Richardsalesoffical

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He told us what happened between them and why they fell out. Let's just say old Richie boy was bang out of order!
Yeah I don't get the whole f*cking QVC style thing, iv seen other creators doing it aswell, if I'm going to buy items it's not going to be a dodgy link on TikTok 🤣

He told us what happened between them and why they fell out. Let's just say old Richie boy was bang out of order!
Yeah I don't get the whole f*cking QVC style thing, iv seen other creators doing it aswell, if I'm going to buy items it's not going to be a dodgy link on TikTok 🤣
What did Richard do 😂

I really don't like the qvc lives it feels like it's not tiktok anymore I always feel like I'm on a teleshopping channel 😆 I'll just scroll through the lives and there's loads .

Reactions: 2
Basically rich was grabbing ellsqd arse and flirting with her when her and Ben were trying to sort things, in front of dory as well, so Ben kicked him out and then rich sent messages saying don’t message me again you beg ect.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Basically rich was grabbing ellsqd arse and flirting with her when her and Ben were trying to sort things, in front of dory as well, so Ben kicked him out and then rich sent messages saying don’t message me again you beg ect.
I wasn't shocked when he said it, rich gives off those sorts of vibes 🤣 I had a feeling it would be something todo with that, I was shocked at the messages the next morning though cheeky fucker

I wasn’t surprised either, he always says he has a flirty personality and I think he’s just a creep, dory is way too good for the guy, she should get out of there

I wasn’t surprised either, he always says he has a flirty personality and I think he’s just a creep, dory is way too good for the guy, she should get out of there
I follow rich but I don't watch his lives I just watch his videos... There starting to all look the same tbh
Guys like him make me think... If he could do that to his best friends g.f at his best friends party with dory there then how does he act around others ... Sus

I like dory I love her drinks she makes I'm going to try and make some at Christmas I think

Yeah it does make you think what he's like on nights out especially when he goes out drinking sometimes with the young ones like Cameron dade and stuff

Reactions: 1
I wonder if he knows as he's usually live at the time or of he dosnt when he next goes live he will just have loads of comments

I was in Rantz live earlier when he dropped this and I was so chuffed he did and even brought receipts.

Sales is a massive creep, Dori deserves so much better and so do the RLS they got him to where he is and now he's too big for them.

I was in Rantz live earlier when he dropped this and I was so chuffed he did and even brought receipts.

Sales is a massive creep, Dori deserves so much better and so do the RLS they got him to where he is and now he's too big for them.
I must off missed it by minutes I’ve always wondered what happened

If he has that much front to do it to his best mates gf I'm front of him and his girlfriend there I dread to think what he's doing when no one sees

Reactions: 3
If he has that much front to do it to his best mates gf I'm front of him and his girlfriend there I dread to think what he's doing when no one sees
Exactly what I said! Best friends party infront of everyone .. shocking and then to message him the next day calling him a melt and not to talk to him like Ben had done something wrong... Cheeky fucker

I followed him for a while as i liked his content at the start but now i have unfollowed him as his content now grates on me and the sexual remarks in his videos are cringy as duck.

I love Dori though she seems a down to earth girl.

Reactions: 1