Richardsalesoffical

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like Richard tbh I've been following him since he first joined yeah his content is just the same thing everyday but he seems nice and his reaction to been verified compared to other people was just so real

Makes my skin crawl with his vile comments and I really don't rate him at all sexualising other people's videos

Reactions: 3
Yeah i know what you mean I never really noticed it before until you said it and I went back and watched some of the videos and yes it is a bit to far

Reactions: 1
Makes my skin crawl with his vile comments and I really don't rate him at all sexualising other people's videos
He was on my FYP earlier and he was watching someone fill up some pink soap and said someone can fill him up with pink stuff. It's just odd why he is sexualising cleaning products

Doing that though has managed to get him 4m followers people love it for some reason 😆

Reactions: 2
Doing that though has managed to get him 4m followers people love it for some reason 😆
Nah he gained a lot of his followers reacting to food videos & organising videos normally. Then he started pretending he would freak out if this weren't filled to the brim. Then he started with the Brim me. That's when he started sexualising everything

Oh yeah it was food videos first actually as that's how I managed to find the wrap god 😆 I love his videos

I couldn't take it anymore when he stitched a Kinect sand video and was pretending to roll his eyes back and grab his genitals. That was it for me

Oh yeah it was food videos first actually as that's how I managed to find the wrap god 😆 I love his videos
I got a bit bored of wrap god, but he's cool!

• Sick
Why the duck has someone who spends his days stitching other videos and going into orgasm at the sight of a full container of fabric conditioner been verified!?

Reactions: 6
I have definitely missed a chapter somehow.... what happened between him and Rantz? Wasn't they best mates at one point? Rantz did his merch didn't he? he get too big for his boots?

I don't see many of his Brim videos anymore but do see him pop up doing his shopping channel a lot. :rolleyes:

Yeah I think they may have had a falling out .I'm not sure what happened but they used to do the lives together on a Wednesday with the quizes then suddenly it didn't happen and they havnt mentioned each other since

I’ve come from his and his girlfriends eating American candy on YouTube. Why does he try to act so feminine? Why does he always have to sexualise everything too? The constant sexual noises he made during the YouTube video was actually disgusting. Not forgetting him and his girlfriend eat like actual tramps, chomping on their sweets with their mouth wide open, talking with their mouth full and just being all around weirdos. Eat properly or don’t do videos.

It’s quite embarrassing how they think they’re couple goals and the ultimate power couple. Dorian and the stupid voices she puts on sounding like a child are quite embarrassing too.

Reactions: 3
See I've always liked Richard have done since he first started .he does go over the top with the sexulizing though

I saw and now I'm even more Sorry for what I said about Ben. I've always liked Richard but I do agree that he has got to big like I used to love watching his lives with the fun stuff he did but mostly it's the qvc ones and I just turn it of immediately or he's playing twitch