Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I haven’t watched it either but I bet at no point does she acknowledge that she has a nanny. She is always going on about how hard she has it and never acknowledges her privilege. I’m not saying she can’t find it tough but she is lucky she can do her work from home, can afford a nanny and can be flexible with her schedule.

She wants so badly to be this mothering guru or something but she’s not relatable at all no matter how hard she tries to be.

Reactions: 7

Alfie1234

VIP Member
She really is! I can’t imagine how she will be when he goes to nursery and school and she can’t control every minute of his day.
It’s so bizarre, he may be a toddler but he’s just a human being and some days he will sleep more, eat more and some days the opposite. But the whole “you should be hungry because you went swimming so why aren’t you” stress thing is ridiculous. For a nutritionist she should have more sense, she will give him an eating disorder behaving this obsessively. Also, she will give him hearing problems if she doesn’t stop talking to him in that high, squeaky “aren’t I a super mummy” voice . Just talk like a normal fucking human for once. He’s such a lovely little boy though, very sweet and affectionate.

Between her and her rich husband they are probably raking in about 200k a year. WHY ARE BRANDS GIFTING THINGS LIKE PRAMS TO THESE ARSEHOLES?!
I couldn’t agree more, it makes me so angry as there are so many people that can’t afford basics let alone luxuries like this pram.

I’ve had to unfollow and unsubscribe from the newsletter....first woman to ever have a baby, doling our advice already🙄 Patronising princess is right. She left a little clue with the blanket but obviously enjoying all the messages from her adoring fans and then no doubt the many more she’ll get when she finally does a big reveal...no doubt when her engagement drops as people are sick of seeing her staged tit out photos

• Sick
  • Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
There is something very amiss with Sophie and her healthy kitchen. I fear she is genuinely unwell and Rhi should be looking at her content and supporting her. Those aren’t slender or lean images, they’re skeletal and she’s 12 weeks post partum. To then post images of cake that she will not have eaten is a complete head fuck to people following her, many of who may have their own disordered eating patterns. Much as I am drawn to having a pop at her I think she is in need of some professional help! It’s shocking. She is also obsessed with getting time back - he’s 12 weeks old for the love of God. If you want time to exercise obsessively don’t have a baby!!!!
This makes me SO sad. Parents not being responsive to their babies because they feel like they're entitled to their time back or want to reclaim their pre-baby routine. Don't have kids if you don't want to give them the time, I cannot stress that enough!! My little boy is 18 months and I would never leave him to cry, never mind at 12 weeks old when they have no concept of why you're leaving them.

I do not want what Sophie is making in her so-called 'healthy' kitchen.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She drives me insane. She’s been so busy having Z today (errrrr he’s her child that’s quite normal? 🤷‍♀️) so she has to plug a range of frozen meals. Alice Liveing was trying to convince me these tiny plates of cardboard were a good idea too this week. I think not. RhiRhi obviously decided the same as she’s gone out for a meal!!! 🤣😳
Exactly! The thing that annoyed me the most was her saying ‘you know how I like to be transparent and share when I’ve had a bad day’. No hun you aren’t being transparent you are pretending you’ve had a hard day and can’t be bothered to cook in order to fulfil your contract with this company and do an ad for them! It’s literally the opposite of being transparent!
Do brands even monitor the ads their influencers do because I wouldn’t be very happy if I’d paid someone to promote my brand and then on the very next story they are out for dinner proving that they haven’t actually used the product they just advertised!

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I don’t understand her message. ‘Nobody is perfect’ she says because she had some chocolate. So does that mean if you have any amount of chocolate you are not perfect? How does that fit with her ‘balance is key’ message? She is so full of BS.

i really hope her baby is a total brat who refuses all fruit and veg and only wants to live on fish fingers.

• Haha

Rosie878

VIP Member
Rhi needs to remember what she’s posted! In her last story she says she didn’t announce she had given birth for 2 weeks because she wasn’t ready to share it. Zachary was born on the 19th of April, she announced it on the 24th. I know she’s a nutritionist not a mathematician but that’s 5 days Rhi! She also did a post about being 10 days post partum! If I remember correctly, she also did a few stories whilst she was still in hospital. What’s the point of lying about this?
Yes wasn’t she posing in her adult nappy showing off her flat tummy in the hospital toilet?!

Branched

What was that all about today? Sweaty Betty - not an ad but swipe up and use my link! Do they think we’re buttoned you the back and don’t know how affiliate links work?
What an idiot. “This isn’t an ad but SB sponsored my podcast and now you can get 20% off”. Sounds like the definition of an ad to me.

• Haha

It is what it is

There she goes, acting like she’s the only girl that had a baby in lockdown! How long can she drag it out. He’s going to be 18 and she will still go on about it!

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Everytime he has a fussy night or doesn’t nap she always has to define a reason for it. It can’t just be that babies do that sometimes there’s not always a reason for everything! Don’t get me wrong having a baby in lockdown must have been hard but it’s all she talks about! And we all know she didn’t exactly stick to the rules when she was having chessie round to babysit in the middle of lockdown.
Yes, absolutely, when she had that mini meltdown the other week because he was putting his head on the table while he was eating and she didn’t know why and then when he put food in his drink and she was horrified it was all because she needed to know why he was doing it. The reason was simple, cos he’s a toddler and he can, they do all kinds of weird stuff.

Most of her birth problems seem to stem from the fact that her body was doing what it wanted to, not what she had decided it should do and because the midwives knew better than her and told her why things had to be a certain way. So far out of her comfort zone and she couldn’t deal with it then and still can’t now.

For an intelligent woman she is struggling to understand the concept that Z is a little human and therefore does different things each day. Sometimes he wants a lot of sleep, sometimes he doesn’t, it doesn’t need to be a leap, a regression, need a sleep solution, it’s just called being alive, not everything is a problem!

Hoolah00per87

Sounds like her birth was horrific and noticed in one of the pictures she posted the baby had a splint on his arm. I don’t blame her for not wanting to go into details about it and it’s fair enough for her to tell people it wasn’t a walk in the park. I agree with an earlier post just goes to show you can eat well and do all the fancy classes but it doesn’t guarantee you a good labour.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
We should take bets on how long it is before she releases a weaning ebook! How long until we have a story with Zachary with mashed avocado all over his face? He’ll either sail through it because obviously she is an expert on nutrition or we’ll have a story of her trying to squeeze out a tear because he’s gagged on a bit of baby porridge.

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I bought her book 😭 I really liked her from the podcasts and was a little disappointed when I saw what she looked like (tiny and fake as people have so kindly put it) but decided I shouldn’t really judge my opinion of her based on her looks. Well seems my gut was right.

thats the thing. Why are we seeing all this non nutrition content. (Well it’s because that’s how you get followers people generally want to follow people not businesses). But I came to her insta to learn about better nutrition, not be baited about her shit birth story. (And I’m only being crass here because I gave birth just 3 days ago also traumatic but also great, but stop using your private life to further your business)

lastly, her latest story with her son just made me laugh cause he looks like he is just staring in to space thinking he is so sick of his mums fake bull shit socular media. I’d meme it but that’d be weird.
Congratulations!
What I find ridiculous about her story today is that she is posting about a smoothie but had to get the baby into the background of said story. What the actual f**k does a baby have to do with a gifted smoothie. Perhaps it’s to do with newborn poop resembling a green smoothie 😂😂😂

• Haha

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Back when I had less sense I messaged her very early on in my pregnancy about making sure I was getting the right nutrients, this was just after she had just announced hers. She very kindly suggested I book in for a consult with her. I took one look at the prices and decided I can work out for myself to eat a carrot every now and then 😂

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She seems absolutely obsessed with his sleep routine and micro analysing everything about it. Im also confused about all these “leaps” and “regressions” that she talks about. Anyone explain what they are? It’s like he’s a work project that she needs to investigate and understand so she can document it, he’s just a kid, stop using apps, stop overthinking it and just look after him. The amount of stress she’s creating for no reason is insane.
Everything comes down to control with her.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
On the one hand I don’t mind women sharing their birth stories to help normalise and just open the discussions up the realities. But let’s not pretend that the whole oh I never knew I’d be leaving the hospital in a diaper thing is new, Every blue tick I follow on insta that’s had a baby has done the token I’m in a diaper too post. Very attention seeking.

Emslou22

I think she looks fine really. A lot of her older pictures (pre-baby/lockdown) she’s clearly had her makeup done and a nice blow dry for the picture. Her more recent pictures look like she’s just at home with no glam squad. I wouldn’t say she looked malnourished at all.
I think people are referencing how skinny and frail she appears to be rather than her not having her hair and makeup done. I agree with the above posters that she doesn’t look well at all and that’s nothing to do with not having a blow dry and a full face of make up. She looks skeletal at times.

pink321

Chatty Member
All credit to her if her instastories are genuine and she’s actually managing to cook dinner and bake in the two weeks after labour, but as a new mum myself I’m struggling to believe it’s true - or she’s had a lucky few days and is in for a shock once the baby wakes up more. I feel like some days there’s not enough time to shower let alone make some wholesome dinner and a banana bread!

It all fits that she’s trying to project this image of perfection though, when really she could just take a couple of weeks off posting

This woman actually cannot cook or come up with decent recipes herself. She pays for and uses a recipe developer to create 'her recipes' and then puts her name on the recipe itself (it's probably the same person that she used to develop recipes for her book).

I used to follow her and her meals used to be extremely sparse, repetitive and unattractive - daily photos of all her meals consisted mostly of small plates of scrambled eggs (using Two Chicks) and smoked salmon with a bit of avocado, and sometimes the odd porridge or a couple of sausages alongside scrambled eggs. Pathetic for a nutritionist to promote such meals.

It's only in the last year or so since she did her book that she's started posting all of these (now flamboyant compared to her past meals) bakes and recipes and it's blatantly someone else who develops her recipes for her. All that pretend 'baking testing and recipe experimentation' is utter B.S.

Her actual meals or recipes that she's capable of creating herself just consist of a worryingly low amount of calories as well as virtually no cooking skills whatsoever. This fakeness and her desperado-level need to pretend to have a perfect image, as well as her sympathy-fishing and martyr complex for something most women go through, is what drives me mad about people like her. Get real luv and stop faking to your followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6