Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This woman actually cannot cook or come up with decent recipes herself. She pays for and uses a recipe developer to create 'her recipes' and then puts her name on the recipe itself (it's probably the same person that she used to develop recipes for her book).

I used to follow her and her meals used to be extremely sparse, repetitive and unattractive - daily photos of all her meals consisted mostly of small plates of scrambled eggs (using Two Chicks) and smoked salmon with a bit of avocado, and sometimes the odd porridge or a couple of sausages alongside scrambled eggs. Pathetic for a nutritionist to promote such meals.

It's only in the last year or so since she did her book that she's started posting all of these (now flamboyant compared to her past meals) bakes and recipes and it's blatantly someone else who develops her recipes for her. All that pretend 'baking testing and recipe experimentation' is utter B.S.

Her actual meals or recipes that she's capable of creating herself just consist of a worryingly low amount of calories as well as virtually no cooking skills whatsoever. This fakeness and her desperado-level need to pretend to have a perfect image, as well as her sympathy-fishing and martyr complex for something most women go through, is what drives me mad about people like her. Get real luv and stop faking to your followers.
SO GLAD SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED!!! When her book came out I was like...based on your page boo boo...these are not your creations. She has zero creativity in the kitchen and knows nothing about recipe development.
Which is why I don’t understand why companies like daisy green and heck sausages would use her when they are way better people suited to the task.

All fake. She is one of those women who enjoys feeling superior to other women - I can just imagine her in school, had to be Top Dog in everything. Sadly, Princess Rhi won’t have an genuine female friendships as she is too competitive. I think she is right up there on the fakeometer, nearly off the scale I think

Haha! Spot on! Princess Rhi is a very insecure and unhappy woman deep down - so obvious by her constant need for attention and admiration. Classic narcissist.
She said she wasn’t popular in school...who knows...but that doesn’t surprise me...which is likely why she goes so hard with the narcissism and fame seeking now. To show her past bullies or nemeses that “I’ll show you” routine that loads of people with similar backgrounds have. Thing is...they're still empty inside.

Reactions: 7

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I have a lot of respect for her sharing her story and the trauma she may have experienced. My own labour was quite ‘textbook’ and even so there are still aspects I dwell on a few weeks later. So none of my thoughts on this are about putting that aspect down, she clearly went through a tough time that she needs to recover from.

My issue remains this weird perfect vision of her life she is trying to convey with all the baking and relentless positivity on her stories. Maybe she is baking in the early hours - but I bet she’s living off toast between feeds, or really her partner is doing all the cooking so she can focus on the baby. Not saying she needs to make motherhood look negative but a bit of balance might not come across so much like showing off?
Exactly! Why does she think it’s so important to share her birth story but not the reality of life with a newborn? Most people are not posing with a smoothie whilst breastfeeding in the middle of the street for the gram and baking banana bread and looking immaculate whilst doing so. Many women with newborns around the same age will be feeling like they are failing because they haven’t even found time to have a shower or eat let alone bake lactation cookies!

• Heart

Kangaroo123

She strikes me as the type of person that believes that because she does meditation, affirmations, has a birth plan, there is absolutely no way she will be having a C-section. That’s not how it works pal...

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Her notes were pretty basic as well. Her first bullet points are the four signs your baby is ready to wean, seems a bit pointless if she’s saying she knows that already. It’s like she wrote stuff down to make it look more impressive than it is.
It looked like my year 9 homework when I was trying to pad it out 😆

• Haha

pink321

Chatty Member
It's really obvious she gets a different person to develop her recipes for her. She can't cook anything much herself, as all her previous food posts were just constant photos of her scrambled egg breakfast with a sausage or salmon and avocado beside it or her lunch or dinner that she ate elsewhere at a cafe or restaurant. This woman definitely looks as though she never ate much a year or two ago, also constantly posing and those stupid ballet or yoga poses in a bikini. 🙄

She's definitely fame-hungry; a few events I went to, where she made an appearance for talks, and in every single one she managed to mention how she was supposed to be 'the next Katherine Jenkins' as a singer with a record label. She can't have been that good obviously. Also bangs on and on about her now husband who she used to drag along to these events.

She's also constantly denigrating other people and trying to give the impression that she's the most knowledgeable and no-one else is relevant or worth listening to when giving any information about health. Sick of her constant smugness and omission of adverts and sponsored trips or products in her content.

She's another one who every few months tries the sad-fishing to get sympathy. I get the impression she's very competitive with other female health influencers as when they say something about not feeling so great, this woman then posts some story or post angling for sympathy within hours or a day, just like clock-work. I'm so over it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Megatron1298

VIP Member
This is so very sad. There needs to be regulation around this, her clients will be so vulnerable to this type of imagery

• Heart

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
‘I’m not being judgy’ is always a sign that you are about to be judgy. Ten minutes of TV and she doesn’t plan on doing it again? Good one Rhi,way to isolate your kids when they get to nursery and haven’t a clue who Hey Duggee or Peppa Pig is(not saying plant your kid in front of the tv all day but it’s not the fucking devil).Also noticed in her breast feeding post that she said ‘almost a third of women never even attempt it’ which sounds judgey as hell to me (I ‘never even attempted’ with my second and won’t be with my third).

The irony of her doing a ‘carbs are not the enemy post’ when you can see every rib on her chest. She looks thinner than ever!

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I feel so sad for her. She clearly just doesn’t have enough time to take care of herself. You burn so much energy as a mum and she seems to be struggling to look after her self. Sounds like her husband isn’t much help after yesterday’s post.
I just hope she doesn’t burn herself out and becomes too ill or tired to look after her family because that would be devastating
She has enough time. Unfortunately, she hasn’t spent it in the most productive way. A fatal mistake she made from the beginning, was putting all her energy into creating the perfect insta mum persona. She did a lot of sneakily hidden ads and spent every waking minute on social media. It’s little wonder she is burned out and looking the most gaunt I have ever seen her.

• Heart

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
When she is doing posts on her rhitrition page she really needs to not start speaking to Zachary in the middle of it! Saying things like ‘isn’t that right zachy, you eat lots of fibre don’t you’ comes across very condescending because she is literally talking to everyone as if they are a small child. The whole point of having 2 pages is to keep them separate so she can capitilise focus on each different thing. Also she says there is no judgement in her clinic and on her page but she is really heavily pushing plant based recently even on these stories promoting a small study whereas if there was a study on something she didn’t agree with she would dismiss it as only being a small study.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Giving advice on weaning now, after being a mother for all of 5 minutes. No doubt she’s trying to do a Joe Wicks and diversify her brand, especially given she’s teamed up with his guru....wonder how her advice will differ now
Funnily enough, most of us on here predicted she would be a parenting and weaning guru within five minutes of giving birth 😂

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Haha! She has really bad fake boobs - have you seen her wedding pics? Ridiculous.
And another thing, that smile! It makes me cringe every time she bestows one on us - she looks like a duck and her lips are inside out!
Bolt on fake boobs! Totally in love with herself though.

I did chuckle/eye roll hard to myself a while back when she was going on about working for yourself and not getting mat leave and being worried about money. Bit rich coming from her?!

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Wow she pops out one kid and she’s an expert on everything. So qualified rhi. And how much did you have to pay for that Insta handle 🤔

and I distinctly recall she pretty much did majority of his morning naps in the pram. That would imply to me that he wasn’t sleeping in his cot.

majestic26

VIP Member
I used the maternity knickers - they were useful but hardly Instagram material. The trend of influencers trying too hard to show the 'real' side of labour is irritating. No one ever thought it would be glamorous in the first place, they're breaking a taboo that they've invented for themselves.

• Haha

Branched

Did she really just feel the need to justify her eating one tiny chocolate egg over the concern that the baby will get a sweet tooth? She makes it sound like this kid would be devouring 2kg of dairy milk each day if she dared touch another one.

The irony of how the next post mentions eating disorder week too :LOL: maybe I’m a greedy bastard but it’s one tiny egg, her then needing to explain why she’s eaten it (“nobody is perfect”) seems bordering on disordered eating to me.

• Sick

Cariad

VIP Member
It's annoying and rather disingenuous that Rhi is banging on about the chickenpox vaccine which she'd had Z have , when it's not part of the U.K. schedule of childhood vaccination....yes it may be relevant in some countries but ime she's scaremongering
She's not a Dr . paediatrician , children's nurse or Health Visitor....she's a nutritionist which she keeps telling us
She should not be talking about this health matter on her IG page
As it is ,chickenpox is a very mild, self limiting illness in the majority of children,( admittedly it may be serious in adults who have not been exposed to it as children or children who are immunocompromised)

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
jeez rhi has really peaked when she is doing a swipe up to a the sun article 😂
One of the worst rags on the planet. Sexist, racist, inaccurate pile of shit rag. But hey if it brings in some money for the luxury holiday she seems to be heading off on! Does the nanny go too?!!

• Haha