Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on one story she dismisses a question asking for dinner ideas when not very hungry, then a few questions later she says she canā€™t offer bespoke advice but she can offer inspiration for food? Make up your mind!

Reactions: 6
Just watched the videos from their day out with Zachary and sheā€™s more interested in eye bleeping herself in the camera than anything else šŸ™„. I honestly donā€™t recognise her anymore, I used to really respect her and what she had to say, but since having Z sheā€™s just another influencer selling an impossible life to people watching and it makes me sad. I suppose everyone has their price that theyā€™re willing to sell out for šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Posts herself eating chocolate to try and be relatable and prove she doesnā€™t have an eating disorder (nothing to do with reading here Iā€™m sure ). Bar of chocolate is 1.99, yeah really relatable there šŸ™„

Yikes. She was a twit long before having her child. Thatā€™s why half the people in her industry donā€™t like her and roll their eyes at the mere sound of her name.

Reactions: 3
She drives me insane. Sheā€™s been so busy having Z today (errrrr heā€™s her child thatā€™s quite normal? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø) so she has to plug a range of frozen meals. Alice Liveing was trying to convince me these tiny plates of cardboard were a good idea too this week. I think not. RhiRhi obviously decided the same as sheā€™s gone out for a meal!!! šŸ¤£šŸ˜³

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She drives me insane. Sheā€™s been so busy having Z today (errrrr heā€™s her child thatā€™s quite normal? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø) so she has to plug a range of frozen meals. Alice Liveing was trying to convince me these tiny plates of cardboard were a good idea too this week. I think not. RhiRhi obviously decided the same as sheā€™s gone out for a meal!!! šŸ¤£šŸ˜³
Exactly! The thing that annoyed me the most was her saying ā€˜you know how I like to be transparent and share when Iā€™ve had a bad dayā€™. No hun you arenā€™t being transparent you are pretending youā€™ve had a hard day and canā€™t be bothered to cook in order to fulfil your contract with this company and do an ad for them! Itā€™s literally the opposite of being transparent!
Do brands even monitor the ads their influencers do because I wouldnā€™t be very happy if Iā€™d paid someone to promote my brand and then on the very next story they are out for dinner proving that they havenā€™t actually used the product they just advertised!

Reactions: 7
You know what gets me? She clearly has an eating disorder (and has admitted as much previously if I recall correctly) but doesnā€™t own it. Why not be honest about it? Iā€™d have so much more respect for her if she did.

Z is very sweet but he is very delayed with his speech. Itā€™s probably nothing to worry about as they all do things at their own pace, but at almost 18 months old he should have close to 100 words bynow. Maybe if she spent less time shoving a camera in his face when she gets to be with him and more time directly interacting heā€™d be picking up more!

Also I wish influencers wouldnā€™t post so much about their kidsā€¦working in child protection really makes you realise how many sickos there are out thereā€¦

• Angry
You know what gets me? She clearly has an eating disorder (and has admitted as much previously if I recall correctly) but doesnā€™t own it. Why not be honest about it? Iā€™d have so much more respect for her if she did.

Z is very sweet but he is very delayed with his speech. Itā€™s probably nothing to worry about as they all do things at their own pace, but at almost 18 months old he should have close to 100 words bynow. Maybe if she spent less time shoving a camera in his face when she gets to be with him and more time directly interacting heā€™d be picking up more!

Also I wish influencers wouldnā€™t post so much about their kidsā€¦working in child protection really makes you realise how many sickos there are out thereā€¦
Just to defend Z, heā€™s not 18 months, heā€™s 16 months. And thereā€™s not a single child in my sonā€™s nursery group (up to 2 years old) with 100 words, Iā€™ve never met a toddler who can speak that much?
We canā€™t go around diagnosing speech delays in a child based off Instagram stories

In the uk I donā€™t think itā€™s 100 words for an 18 month old? Is it not around 10-20? My daughter was nowhere near 100 at that age but was in no way delayed and doesnā€™t stop talking now at 2.5 (just in case anyone reads that and shits themselves that their child isnā€™t talking that much lol).

agree that talking into a phone instead of interacting with your child is no way to progress speech development though. I donā€™t actually follow her anymore as she gives me the rage-does she interact with him on camera or is she just doing her stories and heā€™s with her?

she's so performative ...I can just imagine her at future school concerts don't you know I used to an opera singer?

Reactions: 5
15-18 months usually say around 20 words (may not be clear), 18 months - 2 years up to 50 words and beginning to put 2 words together

Reactions: 2
Just to defend Z, heā€™s not 18 months, heā€™s 16 months. And thereā€™s not a single child in my sonā€™s nursery group (up to 2 years old) with 100 words, Iā€™ve never met a toddler who can speak that much?
We canā€™t go around diagnosing speech delays in a child based off Instagram stories
She said herself her child doesnā€™t say anything apart from Mama and she is clearly worried about his speech. Happy to stand corrected that the official guidance is around 20 words at 18 months though šŸ‘

They are all different ultimately. I definitely donā€™t want to come across as Mum shaming and sorry if it seemed that way, itā€™s a hard enough job as it is!. As I said Z is a sweet little boy.

Would defo love to know what went down with her opera career!

Reactions: 2
She just wasnā€™t good enough I think! Obviously she can sing but thereā€™s nothing exceptional about her. No one was going to put Ā£Ā£Ā£ā€™s into launching her career when she can only sing as well as any other classically trained person and has zero personality. She thought because she was young, blond and pretty that that would be enough!

She just wasnā€™t good enough I think! Obviously she can sing but thereā€™s nothing exceptional about her. No one was going to put Ā£Ā£Ā£ā€™s into launching her career when she can only sing as well as any other classically trained person and has zero personality. She thought because she was young, blond and pretty that that would be enough!
I also remember her saying that she lived on slim fast shakes back then as a singer due to the pressure of thinking she had to look a certain way and all that then so I think being a performer ultimately made her somewhat ill. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
I also remember her saying that she lived on slim fast shakes back then as a singer due to the pressure of thinking she had to look a certain way and all that then so I think being a performer ultimately made her somewhat ill. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I forgot to post this the other day. But Sophie is one of RhiRhiā€™s clinic colleagues. I am sure genetics play a part in body shape but equally she gave birth about 8 weeks ago, was posting speeded up exercise videos after 4 weeks and to me just looks immensely triggering to anyone following her for ā€œhealthy kitchenā€ recipes. Thereā€™s lean and slender and then this. Iā€™m not body shaming but thereā€™s a responsibility here when theyā€™re working in nutrition and posting ā€œpersonal lifeā€ stuff.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Quite a few people I known say that whilst her podcast is goodā€¦as in the people on it, she herself sounds as plastic and rehearsed as always.
Yesss!! So rehearsed

Exactly! The thing that annoyed me the most was her saying ā€˜you know how I like to be transparent and share when Iā€™ve had a bad dayā€™. No hun you arenā€™t being transparent you are pretending youā€™ve had a hard day and canā€™t be bothered to cook in order to fulfil your contract with this company and do an ad for them! Itā€™s literally the opposite of being transparent!
Do brands even monitor the ads their influencers do because I wouldnā€™t be very happy if Iā€™d paid someone to promote my brand and then on the very next story they are out for dinner proving that they havenā€™t actually used the product they just advertised!
SHE IS NEVER EVER TRANSPARENT!!!!

jeez rhi has really peaked when she is doing a swipe up to a the sun article šŸ˜‚
One of the worst rags on the planet. Sexist, racist, inaccurate pile of tit rag. But hey if it brings in some money for the luxury holiday she seems to be heading off on! Does the nanny go too?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.