Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is this real feed nonsense? Surely she’s not saying that breast feeding is real feeding (as opposed to bottle feeding)
I think it’s meant to be the reality of feeding but agree that hashtag is open to interpretation

Reactions: 1
There she goes, acting like she’s the only girl that had a baby in lockdown! How long can she drag it out. He’s going to be 18 and she will still go on about it!

Reactions: 7
Even worse is “sophieshealthykitchen” who works at rhitrition - I can’t believe someone in her family hasn’t intervened she looks severely Underweight (and has just given birth)
Just revisiting this - I’m honestly so concerned for her- the photos she posted yesterday show her looking so underweight and she only gave birth five weeks ago. I cannot see how she can be offering nutritional advice at Rhitrition clinic when she seems so desperately malnourished. How is it even ethical - and posting photos on your feed all the time is, I think, potentially very triggering and damaging to followers.

Reactions: 5
Why would a registered nutritionist be posting videos of herself in those revealing clothes so soon after giving birth? It just screams “look at me and how thin I am” and sooooo triggering for her clients.

Reactions: 6
Just revisiting this - I’m honestly so concerned for her- the photos she posted yesterday show her looking so underweight and she only gave birth five weeks ago. I cannot see how she can be offering nutritional advice at Rhitrition clinic when she seems so desperately malnourished. How is it even ethical - and posting photos on your feed all the time is, I think, potentially very triggering and damaging to followers.
What gets me is how the hell the nutrition circles haven’t pulled her up or to one side about the unnecessary photo editing to look even thinner. It doesn’t look good; it looks sick.

Reactions: 3
What gets me is how the hell the nutrition circles haven’t pulled her up or to one side about the unnecessary photo editing to look even thinner. It doesn’t look good; it looks sick.
She reminds me of Karen Carpenter when she was so poorly. One of the main issues at that clinic is that Rhi is also scarily gaunt looking. These women are young mothers and in the case of Sophie is only just over a month since giving birth; we’ve already seen her undertaking exercise in a speeded up video clip that made me feel anxious just watching and her comments that she really needed to do that. What she really needs is to nourish herself appropriately, stop posting full length photos of herself with tiny teeny arms and legs at angles designed to make them even smaller. It’s extremely damaging.

She reminds me of Karen Carpenter when she was so poorly. One of the main issues at that clinic is that Rhi is also scarily gaunt looking. These women are young mothers and in the case of Sophie is only just over a month since giving birth; we’ve already seen her undertaking exercise in a speeded up video clip that made me feel anxious just watching and her comments that she really needed to do that. What she really needs is to nourish herself appropriately, stop posting full length photos of herself with tiny teeny arms and legs at angles designed to make them even smaller. It’s extremely damaging.
Bang on the money @Farmer Sam !!! Karen Carpenter indeed!!! 😂
Yeah, unfortunately the pair of them look awful and it’s very irresponsible of them to be seeing potential ED clients. Like wtf?!

Reactions: 1
Woah I don’t follow Sophie but that sped up workout video what the heck! Likely genetics plays a big part but the need to fit in a workout while only 5-6 weeks PP and then post it on your “business” page, in just tiny shorts and a bra… so so damaging to any client that follow her. Heartbreaking really

Woah I don’t follow Sophie but that sped up workout video what the heck! Likely genetics plays a big part but the need to fit in a workout while only 5-6 weeks PP and then post it on your “business” page, in just tiny shorts and a bra… so so damaging to any client that follow her. Heartbreaking really
The sped up video today was awful - if the baby is having a nap just take some time to relax and think straight for a few minutes or if you really feel you want to workout you don’t have to film it and post it. The message she’s giving is damaging.
And I spy Rhitrition has been criticised for promoting unhealthy food and has come out to say she never demonises food?!! She’s got one of the most unhealthy food relationships I see on social media despite the BS she tries to cover it up with.

Attachments

And now she’s sad fishing in her stories saying she’s had a really tough day for personal reasons that she’s not going to go into on social media 🙄.

The sped up video today was awful - if the baby is having a nap just take some time to relax and think straight for a few minutes or if you really feel you want to workout you don’t have to film it and post it. The message she’s giving is damaging.
And I spy Rhitrition has been criticised for promoting unhealthy food and has come out to say she never demonises food?!! She’s got one of the most unhealthy food relationships I see on social media despite the BS she tries to cover it up with.
Interesting. Right on cue after the discussion here. Alright rhiannion, alrught luv. I don’t hear or see any other dietitians or nutritionists saying they get messages like that and I’ve seen some of them down pizza and doughnuts like nobody’s business BUT they have good balance, talk about food and approach it relaxed…unlike her.
She is judgemental about food and has a bad relationship with food. What she’s done is tried to do the reverse with that post. Biscuits, pizza and cake my hiney.

And now she’s sad fishing in her stories saying she’s had a really tough day for personal reasons that she’s not going to go into on social media 🙄.
So what is the actual point of her saying anything then?! What is wrong with these strange wave of social media users?! Nobody cares rhiannon, it’s not that serious babe.

Genetics may play a part yes, but the girl has severe issues with food. She’s touched on it before. I couldn’t stand looking at her images so had to unfollow and with all the terrible photoshop that was the last straw for me anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Exactly, there is no point of her posting that. She’s only done it so her sad little followers will flood her dms with ‘you’re so amazing Rhi, you’re such an inspiration etc’

• Sick
Motherhood and Adversity???? Really?
Come on then RhiRhi do tell me your tales of coping with adversity. Did Ocado screw up one of your deliveries?
Does she have any idea how unrelatable she is? Try having a baby when you’ve been diagnosed with cancer. Or when you don’t have a job any longer and can’t pay the rent. Or you’re in a violent relationship and scared to speak. Or your child is diagnosed with a serious health condition. What’s she banging on about - I had to stop watching about 4 minutes as I just couldn’t deal with the patronising tone.
Oh and stop sad fishing. Have a takeaway and watch some trash on Netflix. 😳🙄

Attachments

I haven’t watched it either but I bet at no point does she acknowledge that she has a nanny. She is always going on about how hard she has it and never acknowledges her privilege. I’m not saying she can’t find it tough but she is lucky she can do her work from home, can afford a nanny and can be flexible with her schedule.

She wants so badly to be this mothering guru or something but she’s not relatable at all no matter how hard she tries to be.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched it either but I bet at no point does she acknowledge that she has a nanny. She is always going on about how hard she has it and never acknowledges her privilege. I’m not saying she can’t find it tough but she is lucky she can do her work from home, can afford a nanny and can be flexible with her schedule.
Spot on. I’m sure she has tough days - babies are damned hard work sometimes. But like you say she has a LOT of privilege. I didn’t know she had a nanny- missed that one somewhere along the way. 😳

Motherhood and Adversity???? Really?
Come on then RhiRhi do tell me your tales of coping with adversity. Did Ocado screw up one of your deliveries?
Does she have any idea how unrelatable she is? Try having a baby when you’ve been diagnosed with cancer. Or when you don’t have a job any longer and can’t pay the rent. Or you’re in a violent relationship and scared to speak. Or your child is diagnosed with a serious health condition. What’s she banging on about - I had to stop watching about 4 minutes as I just couldn’t deal with the patronising tone.
Oh and stop sad fishing. Have a takeaway and watch some trash on Netflix. 😳🙄
My face has actually dropped in shock and anger. She disgusts me. How to survive pregnancy?! That wording is bad form. Is she even AWARE of some of the inequalities that some people face to actually survive pregnancy?! She really has some nerve. Given she has a nanny, I’d expect her not to look so haggard and washed out then.

Spot on. I’m sure she has tough days - babies are damned hard work sometimes. But like you say she has a LOT of privilege. I didn’t know she had a nanny- missed that one somewhere along the way. 😳
She mentioned it once a few months ago in her stories. I just think it’s really disingenuous of her the way she is always making out like she is doing everything and having to squeeze in her work around when Zachary naps etc when actually she has a nanny 2 days a week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.