Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t her husband a finance analyst? I work in that area too. It’s not as well paid as it sounds. Especially for the London property market

Again, what’s all this chat about her well paid husband? does any body know that her husband is anything more than a financial analyst? That’s the last that was mentioned in here when someone found his LinkedIn profile. That’s around 40k average in London which for London is not a very high salary

I work in that area and want to know where he’s flipping working if he is “well paid” enough to afford what we presume on here 😂
Guys LOOK at her house. Ain't nobody paying the mortgage on that on 40k :ROFLMAO:

I suppose there's always the possibility that they've had serious parental help to get the property they have, but privilege is privilege, and they have it either way.

Reactions: 4
In the interests of fairness and not because I like her (so much nicer to have unfollowed and not see her on my feed everyday) she may live in a nice house and have her gym membership but she doesn’t appear to live an extravagant lifestyle, don’t think we ever see her shopping and dining out is only occasionally. Maybe she’s just good at presenting an affluent life and we’re assuming there’s more than there actually is? She’s lucky that she can work from home so much, but the downside is no maternity leave/pay and insta is very fickle if you don’t keep a presence up.
Anyway, not a rave post or a defending post, just some thoughts.

Agree. Does she present a particularly affluent life though? Certainly not compared to be people like Alice Liveing at a private members club several times a week and blowing several grand on clothes a month.

As for the size of their house - you just can’t make assumptions about someone’s income on that basis. One of the people I know who lives in an incredible house lost both their parents young and inherited. Tbh some of the comments on here just smack of jealousy.

Anyone, on another note, is anyone else disappointed she isn’t doing a gender reveal this time 🤣

Agree. Does she present a particularly affluent life though? Certainly not compared to be people like Alice Liveing at a private members club several times a week and blowing several grand on clothes a month.

As for the size of their house - you just can’t make assumptions about someone’s income on that basis. One of the people I know who lives in an incredible house lost both their parents young and inherited. Tbh some of the comments on here just smack of jealousy.

Anyone, on another note, is anyone else disappointed she isn’t doing a gender reveal this time 🤣
Affluent in the sense of her home location, the food she buys, the private gym she uses, her kitchen set up etc, but I think a lot of the appearance comes from the way she speaks and the language she uses, but I certainly don’t get spoiled rich girl vibes from her, she’s happy at home and she does work hard. Omg, I’m sounding like a fan girl, which I’m not 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It’s not all or nothing though, you can find things people do and say problematic but that doesn’t mean that everything about them and their life is wrong. I find her odd and rather exhausting to watch and quite performative but she’s a good mummy as she’d say and she’s not out and about shopping, buying endless tat from B&M lol, partying and leaving Z with anyone and everyone. There’s worse out there for sure.

It’s just odd these days not to know, when I had my babies we weren’t told, they actively refused to tell you, lol. It’s a bit weird keeping it a secret because it’s not like we’re not going to find out in a few months anyway 😂😂😂😂.

I agree, she's not flashy about it - but I think often that's how you can tell true affluence. They don't shove it in your face because it just... is. Alice is a great example of the opposite!

Definitely not jealousy - this all started from a comment about childcare and my main point still stands. Childcare costs are a blip on Rhi's radar, they may be an inconvenience but they're not the difference between food on the table and empty cupboards. They're not the difference between rushing back to work after 3 months and enjoying time off with your family. That's all this point was ever meant to be, I'm not claiming Rhi is a secret millionaire, I'm just pointing out that she is in a very privileged position of being able to choose how and when she works, when she utilises childcare and when she doesn't, etc. And she should recognise that privilege instead of always moaning.

I'm in a very privileged position myself, in that I earn enough to pay all of our outgoings and support my partner while he's a stay-at-home dad to our son. I work from home so I'm able to spend time with them both rather than disappearing every day. But that decision was largely motivated by the exorbitant cost of childcare - we decided to drop my partner's hours at work so he could become our main childcare source rather than paying a nursery for the same job (which would wipe out his whole salary anyway). But I acknowledge how privileged I am to be able to make that decision, and don't spend my time moaning about how hard done by I am. I am very lucky, and so is Rhi.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t Rhiannon live in Beaconsfield?

We are close to there and you don’t really get a house for less than £1m and change - it’s always in the top 5 most expensive towns lists.

Reactions: 2
Yes, definitely agree about true affluence and I certainly don’t think she’s struggling. We couldn’t afford childcare so I ended up working night shift at Sainsburys for ten long, god awful years 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Work, sleep for an hour, get kids up, take them to school, sleep for a few hours then do housework before picking kids up and feeding them, wait for hubby to get home and if lucky grab an hours sleep before back to work. They were such hard, difficult times, but so worth it and they were always with mom or dad and it cost nothing, well except my health and sanity 😂😂😂. Such short years n the great scheme of things and I never regretted it and it got easier as they got older especially when they got to senior school and I got to change to a day shift.

I think Rhi likes to believe she understands her privilege but I don’t think she quite gets it, especially with what’s coming in the next 12 months with regards energy prices and cost of living, where peoples choices are going to be heating or food, but not both because they have to pay for childcare. I honestly don’t envy anyone with babies and young kids at the moment, it’s going to be tough.

Reactions: 3
She didn’t grow up rich or spoilt - she says it herself, she came from humble beginnings. She even went to a dog-rough secondary school in Wiltshire…so rubbish that it closed down. She has simply been strategic about working her way up to where she wanted to be and that is it. I’ll give her that…I’m no fan but she has been savvy and has worked hard ..or maybe just smart… in her field. Credit where credit is due. I do also like the fact that she seems wiser with her dosh than her pal old almond head alice - it seems to go on things that matter more longitudinally than just “look at me I have money” in the form of clothes and throw-away things.

Omg, who remembers the last gender reveal!!!???? 😂😂😂 The bridal gown and the overly dramatic reaction when the gender was unveiled. She almost fell to the ground 😂

• Haha
I think Rhi likes to believe she understands her privilege but I don’t think she quite gets it, especially with what’s coming in the next 12 months with regards energy prices and cost of living, where peoples choices are going to be heating or food, but not both because they have to pay for childcare. I honestly don’t envy anyone with babies and young kids at the moment, it’s going to be tough.
That’s exactly it. Any time she talks about childcare etc she always says ‘I know I’m fortunate’ almost like a disclaimer like she has to say it. She ‘knows’ she’s fortunate but she doesn’t really understand it. Childcare costs are an inconvenience for her but she’s not struggling to pay it like many people up and down the country are. Like people have said she came humble beginnings and she has worked hard to get to where she is and, genuinely, good for her but it’s amazing how quickly people forget what it’s like for ordinary people once they come into money. She only talks about childcare costs etc to try and be relatable but it actually just shows her privilege even more.

Guys LOOK at her house. Ain't nobody paying the mortgage on that on 40k :ROFLMAO:

I suppose there's always the possibility that they've had serious parental help to get the property they have, but privilege is privilege, and they have it either way.
Those shots in that house don’t really tell you how big it is. I’ve noticed it before. She’s always in the same room. Sometimes those shots make it look like it’s just a small little thing with a sky light/nice patio doors.
Typical insta trick

i don’t believe anyones in a big house unless they do a house tour 😄
Either way, either they’re not as well off as we think they are or her hubby doesn’t do that job

The difference between Rhi and Alice is that Alice seems quite nice and more genuine than the fake Rhi.

There’s a big problem though. I think something is up with Rhi! No mention of Gary Barlow for 6 months! Perhaps he’s no longer her friend!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
The difference between Rhi and Alice is that Alice seems quite nice and more genuine than the fake Rhi.

There’s a big problem though. I think something is up with Rhi! No mention of Gary Barlow for 6 months! Perhaps he’s no longer her friend!!
I find them both pretty fake in different ways. Alice's whole life seems quite fake - only hangs with Instagram-famous people with 'Dr' in their name, constantly wearing flashy designer clothes that she then flogs on Depop, forever going on about how great her relationship is but her partner never seems to be around.

Rhi isn't dripping in flash clothes and she keeps her relationship relatively private (which just goes to show it can be done! Take note Alice) But in contrast, the thing I find annoying about Rhi is that she always seems to have a 'persona', she never lets it drop. Whether you follow her professional account or her supposed 'personal' one, you're always getting a really polished, media-friendly image where everything is highly controlled and thought out. Nothing seems particularly authentic (it's always just a plug for her clinic or some ad she's doing).

Reactions: 6
She owns her own business in Harley Street and you don’t think she is well off??🤣 I don’t begrudge her though, she’s worked hard and she knows her stuff, she’s been through the proper channels and got the necessary qualifications…not one of these instagrammers jumping on the nutrition band wagon without the qualifications.

I find them both pretty fake in different ways. Alice's whole life seems quite fake - only hangs with Instagram-famous people with 'Dr' in their name, constantly wearing flashy designer clothes that she then flogs on Depop, forever going on about how great her relationship is but her partner never seems to be around.

Rhi isn't dripping in flash clothes and she keeps her relationship relatively private (which just goes to show it can be done! Take note Alice) But in contrast, the thing I find annoying about Rhi is that she always seems to have a 'persona', she never lets it drop. Whether you follow her professional account or her supposed 'personal' one, you're always getting a really polished, media-friendly image where everything is highly controlled and thought out. Nothing seems particularly authentic (it's always just a plug for her clinic or some ad she's doing).
She has a fake and polished persona because she’s as dull as dish water. Even on a night out she seemed a stiff plank.

She owns her own business in Harley Street and you don’t think she is well off??🤣 I don’t begrudge her though, she’s worked hard and she knows her stuff, she’s been through the proper channels and got the necessary qualifications…not one of these instagrammers jumping on the nutrition band wagon without the qualifications.
Erm…you can RENT a room in Harley street from £50 odd pounds an hour. It’s not difficult. She might have qualifications …a nutrition degree is hardly astro physics and it isn’t difficult to regurgitate stuff off the internet as she frequently does. She just follows the trends and regurgitates latest comms.

Reactions: 2
As far as im aware she lives in Gerards Cross- but yeah, i think her husband has quite more to say in the relationship than her. Just wish she wouldnt be so bloody competitive and try to keep some kind of persona on. Her life is definitely less glam than the rest of her friends and she genuinely comes across very unhappy🙈! Also, she ate a toast with avocado and says she ate the ‘whole thing’ . Do non pregnant women not eat the same? Its literally just a very normal balanced brunch plate lol

As far as im aware she lives in Gerards Cross- but yeah, i think her husband has quite more to say in the relationship than her. Just wish she wouldnt be so bloody competitive and try to keep some kind of persona on. Her life is definitely less glam than the rest of her friends and she genuinely comes across very unhappy🙈! Also, she ate a toast with avocado and says she ate the ‘whole thing’ . Do non pregnant women not eat the same? Its literally just a very normal balanced brunch plate lol
A bit dramatic, but for me I get full quite quick or she is implying she has nausea so can’t eat much. And the whole look I can nearly balance tea on my bump, err Ri you are pushing your bump out calm down

Reactions: 1
Her shoulders in the latest video she posted....😢
She looks skeletal… her body looks like it isn’t getting enough calories to sustain her health and grow that baby.

I know she has this fear of the bump/ weight gain, but I feel like she needs an intervention, where are her friends/family/husband????

She looks skeletal… her body looks like it isn’t getting enough calories to sustain her health and grow that baby.

I know she has this fear of the bump/ weight gain, but I feel like she needs an intervention, where are her friends/family/husband????
And yet this is the person wanting to be the *only* face of “health and nutrition” for the UK. She needs to sort herself out.