Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing to her. I honestly didn’t recognise her here - not her most flattering angle and in some way explains the silly Disney Princess hair extensions.
IMG_5893.jpeg

Reactions: 1
It’s a shame - I think she is pretty sensible with most of her advice, just a pity she’s not taking it herself…

Reactions: 3
This is an awful thing to say but if I saw that photo out of context I would think she was someone with a terminal illness. She looks frail and not healthy at all.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Rhi is performing this weekend with her local theatre group. I wonder why she never mentions this? She has been a member for a year apparently. Or would that not fit into her hardest working mum ever narrative?
Not quite the Royal Opera House is it?!...

Looks like Rhi is performing this weekend with her local theatre group. I wonder why she never mentions this? She has been a member for a year apparently. Or would that not fit into her hardest working mum ever narrative?
She has posted recently a few videos of herself practicing. It’s good she’s doing something she enjoys tbh - she’d be more relatable if she shared more stuff like that rather than appearing like the perfect stepford wife!

We live locally so I drive past the venue most weeks. It’s not glam, it’s a slightly down at the heel community centre. It’s the kind of place that hosts yoga, baby groups and kids’s judo classes.

I think she is irritating af but good on her for doing something she loves.

Yeah I think it’s good she is doing it, I just wonder why she doesn’t share it! Surely if she posted about the show, with her platform, they could sell a lot more tickets!