Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has spent her whole career basically saying you don’t need supplements, you can get all the nutrients you need by having a balanced diet etc now all of a sudden, supplements are recommended! Especially if they are in spray form and quadruple the price of other supplements.

Reactions: 5
Of course she only feeds Z Little Freddie’s who pay her! Poor kid, hope he’s getting chocolate buttons at nursery!!!

Reactions: 2
I liked her book and was going to recommend it but have changed my mind after seeing her instagram. I find it very concerning that in photos she looks unhealthily thin, often with her ribs sticking out, even in pregnancy pics. I suspect she has an eating disorder herself so perhaps not the best role model for my patients. Can anyone recommend any insta nutritionists who look healthy and follow their own advice ?

Reactions: 1
I liked her book and was going to recommend it but have changed my mind after seeing her instagram. I find it very concerning that in photos she looks unhealthily thin, often with her ribs sticking out, even in pregnancy pics. I suspect she has an eating disorder herself so perhaps not the best role model for my patients. Can anyone recommend any insta nutritionists who look healthy and follow their own advice ?
There are a limited number… most spin their work into a business/about them. I do find that the Science of Nutrition is about the most authoritative and professional book put out by a nutritionist/dietitian in a long time. There is not a single photo of Rhiannon in it, so she isn’t making it about herself but a pure scientific text that is well done and up to date with current info. I would just recommend the book to clients and say that the actual text is very very good. They don’t need to link it back to her Instagram.

Reactions: 3
She’s always making passive aggressive comments about her husband’s parenting. The reel she just shared, mentioning on a podcast that her
birth environment was wrong because he was doing work stuff on his phone. Perhaps he is a bit tit?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s always making passive aggressive comments about her husband’s parenting. The reel she just shared, mentioning on a podcast that her
birth environment was wrong because he was doing work stuff on his phone. Perhaps he is a bit tit?!
Without saying too much to blow my cover…he’s a bit of a twit.

Did she delete it or somethig? Can’t find it

Cant find the reel? Nor his insta but man, she looks super worn out- pregnant but skinnier then ever. Dont get me wrong I love being ‘fit/lean’ but this is on another level. I feel like pregnancy/motherhood ruined her rather then ‘bloomed’ her..so sad

Cant find the reel? Nor his insta but man, she looks super worn out- pregnant but skinnier then ever. Dont get me wrong I love being ‘fit/lean’ but this is on another level. I feel like pregnancy/motherhood ruined her rather then ‘bloomed’ her..so sad
36 weeks pregnant here yet you can still clearly see her ribs. She clearly has an eating disorder bless her. What an awful advert she is for her clients!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
36 weeks pregnant here yet you can still clearly see her ribs. She clearly has an eating disorder bless her. What an awful advert she is for her clients!
Serious question for anyone that knows, how has she managed to get so skinny but the baby has grown normally? Does the baby take more of the calories?

Serious question for anyone that knows, how has she managed to get so skinny but the baby has grown normally? Does the baby take more of the calories?
Am not a medic, but your body expends a huge amount of energy growing the baby so I imagine she has been operating on minimal food. She doesn’t appear to have gained much weight on her face/arms legs, which is really rare (I have a number of friends who are tiny, natural size 6-8 and even they gained 2+ stone in weight). I remember last time with Z she posted about being back in her pre-pregnancy jeans within days - I’m not surprised!!

It's shared on her @rhi account on her stories.
She looks properly skeletal here. She definitely has self-fatphobia. She's probably only just eating enough to ensure her baby is growing but no more weight added to her own frame. Not a good example to follow.

So gaunt it’s quite sad really. She looked much happier a few years back. I guess a pandemic and a few kids will do that to anyone

Edited to add, omg that last photo at the pool. I know part of it I’ll be no filter + no make up but holy tit she looks unwell

Is she still friends with Lucy Mountain? I’ve only really known of Rhi through Lucy previously but haven’t seen them together since Rhi had the baby

So on the topic of Rhi and her weight loss and sickness. So I’m 3 months pregnant now, and after barely any morning sickness I asked the midwife if that was normal, apparently it’s more common to not have morning sickness than have it. So why on Earth does every pregnant instagrammer get it? Rhiannon, Kate Spiers, Mrs Hinch, Lucy Meck, these are just the ones off the top of my head. They never say “oh I hardly had any nausea if at all” they were always queasy and throwing up, making you think everyone gets it.

I am just so confused why she always feels the need to bring up the fact that she is pregnant. On her posts and stories fair enough, a bit too excessive most times but still fair enough. But commenting on other people's posts and bringing it up too? She made pregnancy her whole personality last time, and then being a mum, and now being pregnant again. She acts like being a mum is a revolutionary and unique thing, Rhiannon Trition there are a gazillion moms on the planet you're not that special. Stop acting like you're the god of all mums and act like you know it all 😂

Hi Rhi 👍 clearly reading here!

FYI honey it’s not the lack of filters that are making you look haggard. It’s your blatant eating disorder that is ageing you before your time! Please, for the love of god get some help and start eating properly!!
🫣 Oh dear. I thought she WAS using a filter here. Like that trendy one from a few months ago that made people look older. Sheesh

• Haha