Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t get it either. Why not just feed the baby the milk she’s expressing rather than shelling out for formula as well.

She usually lives and dies by what the NHS recommends as well and they advise against combi feeding so your milk supply knows how much you need for your baby. Which makes sense. She’s really over complicating things for herself for no obvious reason.
She said in stories she was doing it in case she needed to work away for anytime, and wanted to make sure T had enough milk. I think it’s quite smart if being away is a possibility, as I can’t imagine anything worse than introducing a toddler to formula for the first time because his mum is away and you’re out of defrosted breast milk! NHS advice is to keep pumping to keep up your supply if you combi feed.

Anyway, I don’t know why I care that much!! I still think she’s an insufferable martyr who believes she’s the first woman to feed a babe from her breast! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ugh, I'd forgotten about this godawful woman until I came across her name doing some research for work. Used to follow her a few years ago as I really liked her recipes, but she was wasn't very nice to me in her DMs. She posted something incorrect about a condition I was affected by and I DM'd her to say there wasn't any scientific evidence to support what she'd said and that it could be triggering to someone with that condition. She got very passive-aggressive with me - all "sorry you feel that way" and "don't come into my DMs and criticise" - when all I did was highlight the fact she was giving scientifically incorrect information to her followers about a fairly sensitive topic. She made me feel so awful about myself that I unfollowed her immediately.

Reactions: 4
For someone so obsessed with healthy eating and banging on about nutrition , she doesn't seem very well and always seems to be complaining of being ill!

why are they all so poorly all the time? Crazy for someone promoting her health business! Little Theo is gorgeous though, I have to say!

I agree, Theo is so lovely. And yes, I've frequently thought that she's ill a heck of a lot. I thought the vitamins she sells/"designed" should help her with that?

Reactions: 3
Fed up of all the posts fishing for sympathy. She’s not the only person that has to parent sick children whilst being sick herself! My children have been sick for a month now on and off with colds and sickness bugs which I caught too and guess what, I managed to not post on Instagram about it once!
Saying she is solo parenting because her husband is away but she has a nanny 🤣
She literally posted about 6 nutrients to boost immunity yesterday so how about taking her own advice!

• Haha
The only reason she breastfeeds is so she can MOAN constantly about it. FFS buy a tub of Cow and Gate and stop being such a stupid martyr. I suppose she would have nothing to post then…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so dense. Spag bowl instead of slag bol is another she does all the time. When someone mentioned her spelling mistakes (very nicely because English is their second language) she got so snooty and rude. I think she blamed autocorrect and typing fast. Stupid explanation anyway, just checked before you post. But she can’t blame callander on autocorrect. It’s not even a word…

She’s so dense. Spag bowl instead of slag bol is another she does all the time. When someone mentioned her spelling mistakes (very nicely because English is their second language) she got so snooty and rude. I think she blamed autocorrect and typing fast. Stupid explanation anyway, just checked before you post. But she can’t blame callander on autocorrect. It’s not even a word…
It's a place in Scotland!

• Haha
She can’t blame ‘Callander’ on typing quickly or autocorrect because she did it twice. It would be pretty weird to mistype something the same way, that’s obviously how she thinks it’s spelled. My 6 year old could spell calendar because apart from the ‘ar’ at the end it is spelt phonetically.

Does this woman ever stop whinging about her baby being a perfectly normal baby and not a robot?

Does this woman ever stop whinging about her baby being a perfectly normal baby and not a robot?
No, she’s ridiculous, she treats them like a project to be managed and not like human beings. When they don’t follow her set idea of what should be happening at specific ages and times she loses her tit and throws herself a pity party.

Her weaning routine is absolutely bleeping crackers! The charts and the whole trying all the veg then going back to the start and trying them all again, in order. I'm all for introducing kids to veg first, but to be honest, I just have a look what we've got in the fridge that day and work with that. If it's broccoli two days in a row, fine. If we end up trying banana because there's no suitable veg that day, also fine. They all get there eventually, I don't know any 3 year olds still on milk or purees. It doesn't have to be so regimented.

She is an absolute classic example of passing on your own neuroses to your kids through your actions, even if you believe youre doing the right thing.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely - she's so joyless about everything. Sleep, weaning...as you say, we all get there in the end! I'm about to start weaning and genuinely looking forward to it!

I unfollowed her as she really does suck the joy out of everything 😆 but just took a peak at her “weaning highlights” - anyone else think it’s really damaging how she’s trying to force food down Theo?! Calls herself a nutritionist but is fixated on quantity of food eaten, Theo is 6 months this stage of the weaning journey is meant to be just exploring textures/tastes. She literally is so clueless about parenting stuff but acts like an expert.
I know every parent is different but my son is the same age, milk is still their main source of nutrition (there’s a reason people say “food before one is just for fun”), I wouldn’t be calling anything a meal yet and I couldn’t care if he had the whole bowl or just a lick but she’s fixated on him finishing the whole thing 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

She does seem to be absolutely plying him with food. It's a lot! We started with broccoli three days ago and have yet to move beyond that point. I remember with my first I was paranoid we were going too slowly, everyone else's kids seemed to be on full meals and we were still trying bits and bobs. He's nearly 3 now and eats well. I'd have gone loopy looking at Rhi's weaning story thinking that's what we were meant to be doing.

Reactions: 1