Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look the husband is being useless again 🙄. The reality of life with a ‘newborn’ and toddler is getting really old now. 1. He is not a newborn he is nearly 3 months old. 2. Just be more organised 🤷🏻‍♀️ surely she could have found time to pack her bag yesterday. Saying she only brought a lipstick with her who is she kidding!
- Got to throw in her husband scolded the toddler with porridge
- Got to throw in she had zero time despite the fact this was planned for weeks and what idiot with a toddler and newborn packs immediately before a big event. Had time to pose in her outfit yesterday but not back a bag? 🤔
- still find it a joke she’s gone for “deliciously healthy” pregnancy when her pregnancy was anything but - stress puking, low iron and constantly going on Instagram to say she couldn’t eat stuff

Reactions: 7
For those who don’t follow, “my first ever like really big nosebleed… my husband accidentally scolded my toddler’s mouth with a bowl of porridge… makes me nervous that he might be having a few bottles in a row.”

That naughty, naughty husband being the world’s worst husband again. Honestly, I wonder how he feels being constantly publicly complained about and shamed?! Surely he didn’t intend on giving their son porridge that was still too hot. (Though she obviously would never make that mistake 🙄.)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Omfg what is there to be nervous about her 3 month old having a few bottles. It really seems like she’s searching for things to complain about

Reactions: 1
Omfg what is there to be nervous about her 3 month old having a few bottles. It really seems like she’s searching for things to complain about
I think she's a control freak in all aspects of her life and no one can possibly be as perfect as her

Reactions: 5
For those who don’t follow, “my first ever like really big nosebleed… my husband accidentally scolded my toddler’s mouth with a bowl of porridge… makes me nervous that he might be having a few bottles in a row.”

That naughty, naughty husband being the world’s worst husband again. Honestly, I wonder how he feels being constantly publicly complained about and shamed?! Surely he didn’t intend on giving their son porridge that was still too hot. (Though she obviously would never make that mistake 🙄.)
In my husbands words - “I would divorce her” 🤣

But honestly she’s constantly complaining about being a working mum- in my experience work was a welcome mental break from parenting. Yeah I hated being away from my son, but I loved the time to be “myself” and use my brain productively. She’s choosing to go back early, she has her husband available to help at home, loads of paid childcare, gets loads of one on one time with each kid separately AND gets to continue her business she “loves” - for so many others it would be living the dream 🙃

Reactions: 3
Shes just said she’s worried he won’t take the boob again if he has a few bottles 🙄. She just has to make it all about her and turn everything into a drama. Poor husband.

For someone who comes across as a massive control freak, I don’t understand why she’s not more organised. Just make a list in your phone of what you need in the days previous and throw it together the night before 🤷‍♀️ I mean, she had enough time to take a photo of her outfit for the ‘gram which must have taken 15 minutes or so…assuming the outfit was gifted, she could have saved the time & showed the outfit at the launch.

I don’t know why it comes as such a surprise to her that life with a newborn involves planning to make stuff happen.

Reactions: 4
- Got to throw in her husband scolded the toddler with porridge
- Got to throw in she had zero time despite the fact this was planned for weeks and what idiot with a toddler and newborn packs immediately before a big event. Had time to pose in her outfit yesterday but not back a bag? 🤔
- still find it a joke she’s gone for “deliciously healthy” pregnancy when her pregnancy was anything but - stress puking, low iron and constantly going on Instagram to say she couldn’t eat stuff
It’s no doubt a kinda nod to Deliciously Ella!

It’s no doubt a kinda nod to Deliciously Ella!

Yeah that’s what I think every time I hear the word, surprised it was allowed!
It’s funny she probably does expire to be like Deliciously Ella but she’ll only ever be the equivalent of a cheap knock-off 🤣

So fed up of her making her life look so sad. Omg ‘had a few hours for myself’ now have a long night ahead & the cringe ‘i am so skinny’picture in the mirror again. For that matter i respect Lucy meck posting pics where you can see shes not totally back in shape yet, WHICH IS TOTALLY normal and healthy

Reactions: 7
Rhi looks pale and absolutely skeletal again. Her husband or family need to seriously step in.

Rhi looks pale and absolutely skeletal again. Her husband or family need to seriously step in.
she’s trying to sell others a healthy lifestyle but is portraying a worrying one instead - the way she’s acting/looking she’s the last person I would personally take advice from

For an intelligent woman she is unbelievably stupid, who doesn’t know by now that you do not post pictures of your children naked in the bath? For their own mental well-being when they’re older and for their physical safety now. What p**dos can do with seemingly innocent pictures is horrendous and that can lead to fixation on these kids. Their narcissism and desperation for online approval and validation is putting children at risk. Rhi thrives on the attention her pity parties get her and she’s using her children for more, but at their expense not her own. It’s time there as a law against this.

Reactions: 6
“The universe had a really strange way of encouraging breastfeeding”. Err ok Rhi whatever you tell yourself to feel better about your situation..

Also the pantsless pyjama story, ironic as she’s saying it’s cold 🙄😂

“The universe had a really strange way of encouraging breastfeeding”. Err ok Rhi whatever you tell yourself to feel better about your situation..

Also the pantsless pyjama story, ironic as she’s saying it’s cold 🙄😂
I DIED AT THAT TOO- like wow girl, you live in some dreamy dream land lol