Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s cold but babies shouldn’t be wearing big heavy snow suits like that in a car seat!! I can’t believe how clueless she is!
And it looks like the strap is twisted, she’ll have another story soon to moan about people telling her off and actually this wasn’t how she left him blablabla

Reactions: 4
She’s got a super anxious personality but apparently not about anything to do with child safety?! Baffles me. Advertising her child in car seat in a pram suit and a hat to all her followers as if it’s good practice is so irresponsible 😬 Your comment sounds so much like her - she’ll be “my child was never in any danger” because a poorly fitting car seat obviously isn’t a genuine safety concern in her eyes…

And it looks like the strap is twisted, she’ll have another story soon to moan about people telling her off and actually this wasn’t how she left him blablabla
Also she’s done a story today describing in depth how bad Theo’s nappy rash is and said it’s because he’s doing so many poos because he’s on THREE meals a day. I’ve just checked and he was born June 13th - so he’s not even 6 months yet. Food is meant to be her area of expertise - my child is about a week older and everything I’ve read says how it should be one meal a day at this point.
Did she wean at 4 months to improve sleep or something, wouldn’t put it past her to follow that myth 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
She’s got a super anxious personality but apparently not about anything to do with child safety?! Baffles me. Advertising her child in car seat in a pram suit and a hat to all her followers as if it’s good practice is so irresponsible 😬 Your comment sounds so much like her - she’ll be “my child was never in any danger” because a poorly fitting car seat obviously isn’t a genuine safety concern in her eyes…

Also she’s done a story today describing in depth how bad Theo’s nappy rash is and said it’s because he’s doing so many poos because he’s on THREE meals a day. I’ve just checked and he was born June 13th - so he’s not even 6 months yet. Food is meant to be her area of expertise - my child is about a week older and everything I’ve read says how it should be one meal a day at this point.
Did she wean at 4 months to improve sleep or something, wouldn’t put it past her to follow that myth 😳
if he's got explosive diarrhoea and nappy rash I'd be worried about a potential reaction to something he's eaten...she's also giving him water, when he's a breastfed baby who shouldn't need any other liquid to drink at this stage 😬🤔

Reactions: 2
He apparently only started weaning like a week ago so should not be on 3 meals a day yet. It should be increased really gradually as a baby’s stomach takes time to adjust to it. I mean it’s pretty simple isn’t it, what goes in, must come out!

My little girl is older than Theo and she's only had a little nibble of some broccoli and banana at this point. Three meals a day is absolutely batshit, and so is offering water when the guidance specifically says not to. Maybe she's over breastfeeding now and just wants him weaned, but even so, do it properly! Food before one is just for fun!

Reactions: 1
You would think with how much she goes on about being an evidence based nutritionist who follows the science that she would follow the guidelines around weaning. Notice how she hasn’t posted about weaning guidelines because she knows she is going against them.

Reactions: 3
To be fair to her, from 6 months you can give babies water from a sippy cup to help them get used to it. But she's a knob for 3 meals a day, totally agree!

Hello, just found this thread. Is there a summary anywhere? I was looking into her clinic and found this when trying to find her costs. So far what I've seen is about her as a mother - I'm assuming there's something about her services? If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.

well we can all give our opinion, but I’ve never used her services as I found them overpriced and she doesn’t practice what she preaches

well we can all give our opinion, but I’ve never used her services as I found them overpriced and she doesn’t practice what she preaches
If her books are anything to go by then you can probably find most of the info from a quick Google. The comments about her mothering are mostly because that is 99% of what she posts about these days!

Hello, just found this thread. Is there a summary anywhere? I was looking into her clinic and found this when trying to find her costs. So far what I've seen is about her as a mother - I'm assuming there's something about her services? If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.
Lol it just goes to show that making motherhood a personality trait actually pays off.

Sorry, I haven't used her services either so I can't advise. But I feel it would be overpriced. Plus as someone said she doesn't follow her own advice. Look elsewhere.

I would assume the reason she doesn’t list her prices on her website is because they they are extortionate. I’ve never seen her post anything about nutrition that doesn’t go beyond the normal nhs guidelines or that a quick Google search wouldn’t give you. I haven’t read any of her books so I would hope she goes more in depth in them.
Personally, I would never use her services. I would try and find someone who is focused on nutrition and not just trying to be an influencer.

Seems like she doesn’t subscribe to “New year, new me” - she’s starting the year complaining about noise in her area (maybe should have moved to the middle of the countryside with zero neighbours) and someone crashing a car outside her house.

And yesterday happily posted a group selfie photo with Theo naked, but put a heart emoji over half Zachary’s face and her husbands?! Protecting zero privacy whatsoever

Only Rhi could be so self absorbed enough for there to be a crash outside of her house but she’s the victim in all of it because she didn’t get enough sleep!
Her attempts to cover Z’s face are ridiculous. The picture at costa where she has put happy new year over his face, you can still see his whole face! Just either cover it properly or don’t! Better still don’t post any of your children at all. Also, nothing says spending quality time with your child like taking them to costa and keeping your AirPods in the whole time!

Only Rhi could be so self absorbed enough for there to be a crash outside of her house but she’s the victim in all of it because she didn’t get enough sleep!
Her attempts to cover Z’s face are ridiculous. The picture at costa where she has put happy new year over his face, you can still see his whole face! Just either cover it properly or don’t! Better still don’t post any of your children at all. Also, nothing says spending quality time with your child like taking them to costa and keeping your AirPods in the whole time!
Exactly this!
I didn’t even spot the AirPod 🙄 I have a son the same age - I can’t remember the last time I wore headphones as he’s constantly chatting and I need to respond to him. So she’s either ignoring Zachary or doing some weird AirPod flex

Didn't she say Zachary was a bit delayed with his speech? If I was her I'd be taking any opportunity to work on his speech during everyday activities rather than putting my earpods in and ignoring him.

I always find the way she talks to/about her kids on stories really passive-aggressive. She'll be on stories like 'SOMEONE had three wake-ups last night DIDN'T THEY beautiful boy' and then she'll sort of halfheartedly stroke them as if she's showing affection when really she's stressed out to the max. It's all so neurotic.

Didn't she say Zachary was a bit delayed with his speech? If I was her I'd be taking any opportunity to work on his speech during everyday activities rather than putting my earpods in and ignoring him.

I always find the way she talks to/about her kids on stories really passive-aggressive. She'll be on stories like 'SOMEONE had three wake-ups last night DIDN'T THEY beautiful boy' and then she'll sort of halfheartedly stroke them as if she's showing affection when really she's stressed out to the max. It's all so neurotic.
She's always so pass aggressive and so paranoid.....god know what's going to happen when Z mixes with normal kids and eats fast food!

Yikes so she’s now trying to recruit a Nanny on Instagram!!
Gosh that’s desperate, I find it hard to believe she couldn’t just find a nanny through appropriate methods? Wonder why the last one left 😂maybe cause she refers to them as the help…

Reactions: 6
Gosh that’s desperate, I find it hard to believe she couldn’t just find a nanny through appropriate methods? Wonder why the last one left 😂maybe cause she refers to them as the help…
Surely you'd want to go through the appropriate channels to secure a decent nanny or even an childminder and not some random off her Instagram feed!
As her youngest son will easily take a bottle of her expressed breast milk, he could just as easily go to a nursery or childminder....but then a nanny sounds so more middle classed! ....got to keep up those appearances for her neurotic clients