Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a rude condescending witch. How about don’t have a page about motherhood if you can’t take peoples opinions. The screenshots don’t really show how rude she was!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She has nothing to be smug or condescending about, she uses her childrens lives and privacy for money 🤷‍♀️

what a rude condescending witch. How about don’t have a page about motherhood if you can’t take peoples opinions. The screenshots don’t really show how rude she was!
I thought the same. It’s the tone of voice. So up her own backside. But then also admitted she didn’t read to Z! Anyway she’s obviously back to starving herself again, she looks absolutely skeletal!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I couldn’t believe it when I saw that post saying she never thought to read a book to Z when he was younger!
She can try the sweetness and light act all she wants but that is the real Rhi. Condescending, rude and thinks she knows best and is better than everybody else.

Reactions: 4
She’s a bloody idiot. If she truely thinks she has eyes in her child at all time she would never get anything done.

Also I hope that post means she only didn’t read to Z pre bed, cause doesn’t he have speech delay? Maybe she didn’t have time cause she was too busy filming her “perfect” life for Instagram

I know! She came over so ridiculously and clearly unbalanced!

she’s trying to sell others a healthy lifestyle but is portraying a worrying one instead - the way she’s acting/looking she’s the last person I would personally take advice from
I agree! She has the appearance and behaviour of someone with issues who desperately needs some help. She seems like an incredibly sad individual.

she’s trying to sell others a healthy lifestyle but is portraying a worrying one instead - the way she’s acting/looking she’s the last person I would personally take advice from
I agree! She has the appearance and behaviour of someone with issues who desperately needs some help. She seems like an incredibly sad individual.

I thought this!! But also she goes on about all the work she does (which I thought included during nap times) so which narrative are we meant to believe - that she’s sat watching or child 24/7 or that she works 24/7? 🤔

So many things to say about this.

1. If you don't want people to comment, don't plaster your kids all over social media
2. The mum might have been offering genuine advice. I mean, Rhi didn't know you could read to a baby, so she may not have known when swaddling should be discontinued.
3. We've seen that she puts Theo in a separate room when he naps. So she doesn't have eyes on him. Camera is not the same and means there's a delay if something did happen, god forbid. Also it is recommended to sleep in same room as you to help their breathing.

Sooooo condescending!!

Rhi: I don’t share z’s face for safety reasons
Also rhi: here’s a picture of my toddler in the bath

😡😡😡 I hope she takes that down

Reactions: 3
Rhi: I’ll never post a still photo of Z’s face

2 stories later…

A still picture of Z’s face and bare bottom 🤦🏻‍♀️

if she really is worried about her childrens safety that’s great but she’s not doing enough. Don’t post your children AT ALL. Also don’t post your house, your local area, don’t tag the baby groups you are going to and absolutely don’t post pictures of your baby in the bath. How can anyone actually take her seriously talking about childrens safety and then posting that. It’s performative nonsense to suddenly stop showing Z’s face and carry on posting T’s.

Attachments

Rhi: I’ll never post a still photo of Z’s face

2 stories later…

A still picture of Z’s face and bare bottom 🤦🏻‍♀️

if she really is worried about her childrens safety that’s great but she’s not doing enough. Don’t post your children AT ALL. Also don’t post your house, your local area, don’t tag the baby groups you are going to and absolutely don’t post pictures of your baby in the bath. How can anyone actually take her seriously talking about childrens safety and then posting that. It’s performative nonsense to suddenly stop showing Z’s face and carry on posting T’s.
So ridiculous - you can’t possibly claim to care about your child’s privacy and post bath images like that. Makes me sick what these Instagrammers think it’s acceptable to post 🤦‍♀️ She sounds so unhinged in her Q+A, complaining about her baby not sleeping (I.e. being a normal baby) and her weird pumping scheduled which just creates extra work. If she’s giving formula her body will adjust and produce less milk, there is no need for the pumping - it’s just extra work for milk that she then goes on to say is going out of date in her freezer?!?!

I think it’s great to see she is more relaxed with the bottle and giving formula. But I don’t really understand giving formula if she is pumping.

I think it’s great to see she is more relaxed with the bottle and giving formula. But I don’t really understand giving formula if she is pumping.
Breast milk reduces if you combi-feed with formula (as you supply what the baby needs), so presumably she is pumping to keep up supplies.

Breast milk reduces if you combi-feed with formula (as you supply what the baby needs), so presumably she is pumping to keep up supplies.
Oh I know that I just don’t understand her logic she seems to over complicate most things!

Oh I know that I just don’t understand her logic she seems to over complicate most things!
Yeah I don’t get it either. Why not just feed the baby the milk she’s expressing rather than shelling out for formula as well.

She usually lives and dies by what the NHS recommends as well and they advise against combi feeding so your milk supply knows how much you need for your baby. Which makes sense. She’s really over complicating things for herself for no obvious reason.

Reactions: 3
I’d understand the giving formula to give herself a break as let’s face it, she looks like she needs it! I know people who have their partner give one bottle in the evening so they can rest, and their body adjusts to it so they can just take a break at the time the bottle is taken.
But the way she’s talking about it - she’s pumping which is hard work plus has all the sterilisation/cleaning with it, sometimes then breastfeeding straight after the bottle anyway, and then she says her reason is she wants him to be able to take formula “just in case” but then says she’s got a freezer full of milk, some of which is about to go off - so surely that’s the emergency milk?!
I usually love instagrammers normalising different feeding journeys, but I think she’s confusing/putting people off more than inspiring them!

I’d understand the giving formula to give herself a break as let’s face it, she looks like she needs it! I know people who have their partner give one bottle in the evening so they can rest, and their body adjusts to it so they can just take a break at the time the bottle is taken.
But the way she’s talking about it - she’s pumping which is hard work plus has all the sterilisation/cleaning with it, sometimes then breastfeeding straight after the bottle anyway, and then she says her reason is she wants him to be able to take formula “just in case” but then says she’s got a freezer full of milk, some of which is about to go off - so surely that’s the emergency milk?!
I usually love instagrammers normalising different feeding journeys, but I think she’s confusing/putting people off more than inspiring them!
Exactly. There can be many different reasons to introduce formula and to pump but she is not putting it in a good light.
Also milk doesn’t magically expire when it’s 6 months and 1 day old, there’s research that pretty much just says it loses nutrient quality. She’s definitely spreading the wrong narrative here

Reactions: 1