Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
I'm pregnant same time as Rhi, Lucy Meck and all them - AGAIN. Our kids are all similar age too so it's annoying to feel like our lives are so aligned 😂

For us, the second time was unexpected - we weren't actively trying to have a baby, my periods were all over the place as still breastfeeding and to be honest, our sex life is in the absolute pits, but we knew it was a possibility. It's always a possibility unless you're abstinent! It does make me feel guilty to have it happen fairly easily when some people try so hard with no success - but at the same time, pretending we were 'trying' to spare the feelings of people having fertility struggles would just be misrepresenting the situation completely.

It took me about 4-5 weeks to clock on that I might be pregnant, my first test said 3+ weeks which is the maximum it can say on those tests. For her to test so early makes me think she knew more about the conception than she was letting on - or maybe just way more in tune with her body than I am 🙈

One thing that strikes me is that it seems she's actually further along than Lucy Meck - I know neither have given dates but the vibe I get from Rhi is that she's some way through the second trimester now, whereas Lucy is at the beginning.

Gotta admit, I'm not looking forward to the latter stages when the bump is so massive you just can't do anything. I know it's all part of it, and I feel lucky to be able to carry a baby, but when you can't fasten your shoes or get out of the bath or roll over in bed without help, it does get a bit frustrating. However I feel like Rhi's reasons for not looking forward to having a bump are probably quite different.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

majestic26

VIP Member
I understand taking pics of yourself breastfeeding your baby, I've got pics of me feeding both of mine and it's lovely to look back at a visual representation of those special moments. But why would you take a picture of yourself sat in the mirror pumping?!?

majestic26

VIP Member
Who's she trying to kid with that latest post, trying to pretend that a) she eats pizza and b) that pizza is a well-rounded healthy food :ROFLMAO:

It is what it is

She can’t even wear a mask properly! Nose peekers are my worst. They all seem to be complete pricks. If it’s not going to cover your mouth AND nose then just done even bother.

Cariad

VIP Member
Omfg what is there to be nervous about her 3 month old having a few bottles. It really seems like she’s searching for things to complain about
I think she's a control freak in all aspects of her life and no one can possibly be as perfect as her

majestic26

VIP Member
Agree. Does she present a particularly affluent life though? Certainly not compared to be people like Alice Liveing at a private members club several times a week and blowing several grand on clothes a month.

As for the size of their house - you just can’t make assumptions about someone’s income on that basis. One of the people I know who lives in an incredible house lost both their parents young and inherited. Tbh some of the comments on here just smack of jealousy.

Anyone, on another note, is anyone else disappointed she isn’t doing a gender reveal this time 🤣
I agree, she's not flashy about it - but I think often that's how you can tell true affluence. They don't shove it in your face because it just... is. Alice is a great example of the opposite!

Definitely not jealousy - this all started from a comment about childcare and my main point still stands. Childcare costs are a blip on Rhi's radar, they may be an inconvenience but they're not the difference between food on the table and empty cupboards. They're not the difference between rushing back to work after 3 months and enjoying time off with your family. That's all this point was ever meant to be, I'm not claiming Rhi is a secret millionaire, I'm just pointing out that she is in a very privileged position of being able to choose how and when she works, when she utilises childcare and when she doesn't, etc. And she should recognise that privilege instead of always moaning.

I'm in a very privileged position myself, in that I earn enough to pay all of our outgoings and support my partner while he's a stay-at-home dad to our son. I work from home so I'm able to spend time with them both rather than disappearing every day. But that decision was largely motivated by the exorbitant cost of childcare - we decided to drop my partner's hours at work so he could become our main childcare source rather than paying a nursery for the same job (which would wipe out his whole salary anyway). But I acknowledge how privileged I am to be able to make that decision, and don't spend my time moaning about how hard done by I am. I am very lucky, and so is Rhi.

tatty400

I hope Rhi’s new baby is her desired gender. It must be tough for her not being able to control that!

• Haha

tatty400

The only reason she breastfeeds is so she can MOAN constantly about it. FFS buy a tub of Cow and Gate and stop being such a stupid martyr. I suppose she would have nothing to post then…

• Haha
Is there anyone that she comes across that annoys her that she doesn’t then slag off on social media? Also i really don’t understand why she has two accounts, basically shares the same shite on both. Not sure why anyone following a nutrition page would care that her kids slept through

Megatron1298

VIP Member
The post about her book appearing in the bestsellers list is just... wild. The part about her being one of two women and the only health hardback seemed to me like a dig at this woman... (posted her Insta below) - looks to be a direct competitor, released a similar book on the same day and someone with more followers (and a more professional Insta) than Rhi.

Then the part about her being on there with Will Smith and Paul McCartney, loads of singers like she 'used to be'?!?! Absolutely desperate to remind people about this chapter of her life which, by all accounts, didn't actually go that successfully because she had to pivot into nutrition. So strange.

Then obviously the completely bog standard mention of her writing it after a baby in lockdown. Wait, you had a baby?! In LOCKDOWN?! You never said...

love the gut health doctor, pretty sure she has been on rhi’s podcast. A much more professional account who also had a baby but didn’t turn it into a mummy blogger account. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t share what her kid looks like either

happyhappymum

Im wondering how many weeks she is? She mentioned she had nauseau until 14 weeks and the baby and Z will have 2years and 2 months difference? Also yes sooo fishing for free stuff but the worst is she saying it was UNEXPECTED😂 im sure even her friends Tessa and Lucy meck rolled with their eyes when she told them she was ‘unexpectedly pregnant’ LOL! Sorry Rhi but nobody buys that one/ just be bloody honest!

majestic26

VIP Member
Lots of influencers do this don't they. Post a huge rant about something that inconvenienced or upset them and then say it's 'for awareness' or to 'help anyone who might be in that situation'. I'm not sure how anything that Rhi said is helpful to anyone else, it's a purely personal scenario. And of course they always take the rant down once they've calmed down and realise how ridiculous they sound (or they've had their fix of sycophantic DMs in response)

Alfie1234

VIP Member
She really has written her husband totally out of her life on instagram. She didn’t do this when Zachary was born, anyone new to her account would genuinely think she was a struggling single parent. I used to like her podcasts so much, but have changed my opinion on her massively, I genuinely
Think she needs a lot of therapy and she needs it now, so many serious issues need addressing.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
So gaunt it’s quite sad really. She looked much happier a few years back. I guess a pandemic and a few kids will do that to anyone

Edited to add, omg that last photo at the pool. I know part of it I’ll be no filter + no make up but holy shit she looks unwell

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I wonder how many more times she is going to hint at this ‘bad crèche experience’. No doubt it will be some massive mountain out of a molehill situation.

LewyB

It still haunts me that little boy years ago that climbed into a tumble dryer and died 🙁I’m not one for the insta mum policing usually but this really is a bit much

One of the main things that always bothers me about Rhi, and the other similar accounts like thefoodmedic is they all support and apparently have omnivorous diets and have talked on their podcasts about how véganism and vegetarianism isn’t for everyone and that you can eat fish sustainably and meat in a more ethical way, yet they only ever share healthy recipes that are vegan or vegetarian. The only time they share any fish is a slice of smoked salmon on their plate when they share what they’re eating.

I don’t need another crumble recipe Rhi! Show me how to eat a healthy diet that includes a little fish and meat! You can’t move for plant milk and tofu on Instagram.
Both rhiannon and hazel simply do it to follow the wind and stay on trend and relevant. I don’t find their “recipes” inspiring. At. All.

Jc456

VIP Member
Even if your there supervising it's not something to encourage, your not going to have eyes on them all the time

• Heart

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She barely even covers his face most of the time anyway it’s all performative bullshit! If she cared in anyway about their safety or privacy she wouldn’t post them at all! Also they do not have any privacy if you are posting about every little thing they do, down to their bowel movements regardless of whether you put an emoji over their face or not!

Hibernia

Omg... did anyone see her singing at the friends pool part after her wedding? 😅😅 I shit you not I started watching and the second-hand cringe killed me I had to skip past 🤣🤣

• Haha