Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink321

Chatty Member
She's now constantly shilling her supplements, the sneaky moneygrabber, (these are the types of supplements that she's always slammed others of promoting in the past, but of course, when she does it she thinks it's legit :rolleyes: It just goes to show that she's a total hypocrite and out for all the money she can grab).

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

RestingBunchFace

She really would look so much better with shorter hair. That long hair looks very infantile and also it swamps her now her frame is so tiny

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Posting a picture of herself looking skeletal and going on about how hard it is being a breastfeeding mum and she can only go to the wedding for 45 minutes. I’m a massive advocate for BF but that is her choice! Sick of her making herself such a martyr at every possible opportunity!

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Oh look the husband is being useless again 🙄. The reality of life with a ‘newborn’ and toddler is getting really old now. 1. He is not a newborn he is nearly 3 months old. 2. Just be more organised 🤷🏻‍♀️ surely she could have found time to pack her bag yesterday. Saying she only brought a lipstick with her who is she kidding!

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She can try and justify it however she likes, she took the picture for content otherwise she wouldn’t have posted it! Why would she need to take pictures when it’s not even her car?

Yea I couldn’t understand this, she was devastated her “help” cancelled, yet she could only go for 45 minutes anyway… which she did anyway?!
Side note- I was under the impression that tongue-tie babies are meant to do better on a bottle (not causing a mum pain, and easier to get milk out) so seems an odd reason anyway as to why she couldn’t go for long?!
She just loves making things difficult for herself and moaning about it on social media. In fairness it’s partly because for someone with a BSc and MSc she’s incredibly dense.

• Haha

sweetiexoxoxo

Oh god, a pregnancy book. As if she couldn't be more smug about her pregnancy. Making out like she's got the expertise of an obstetrician just because she's been pregnant twice and has a job that requires you to google more about vit D food sources than the average person. Being a mum really suits some people, but not smug and show-offy types like her.

Plus - she's said that there have previously been recommendations to pregnant women to not put on weight? I've worked in maternity units and never once have I heard about this advice being given. In fact, not gaining weight/losing weight is strongly advised against.

tatty400

Does anyone else find the trend of holding off announcing the baby’s gender to generate more engagement really, really pathetic. ‘Mummy nutrition’, who I unfollowed because she’s annoying AF was the WORST for this, she teased everything, the gender, the name… they do it for one reason, they know people are curious and will check their page more regularly until it’s announced. Seems like Rhi and Lucy M are doing the same thing. Rhi’s blue heart at the end of the scan post would suggest she is having a girl - influencers love to throw their followers off the scent, it gives them a power trip 🤣

happyhappymum

I wonder what the gender of baby nr 2 is. Shes so ‘secretive’ - im sure she really wants a little 💗 and it might be another Boy hence shes so weird about it lol. But if Lucy M has a Boy, they’ll both pretend they’re over the moon being ‘boy mums’ Lol

She’s made it so obvious her second baby is not her desired gender :-( Of course women are allowed to feel gender disappointment, but the secrecy has made it seem like a massive deal! Totally agree she named her cat after the baby girl she isn’t having. I feel a bit sorry for the baby boy!
It’s so ridiculous how she’s been secretive about that. I’m only commenting on it because she’s hiding it, otherwise I genuinely couldn’t give a shit whether the baby is a boy, girl or aubergine quite frankly.
What do you gain by not sharing it if you’re clearly already telling friends etc?

Kiki999

Not sticking up for Rhi but I do think it's a bit ridiculous that someone can't have valid research about something just because they aren't the thing they are researching. I completely agree with ensuring you look at potential biases that may affect research due to the point of view of the researcher but it doesn't need to mean their work is inherently wrong because they themselves aren't fat. Maybe I'm missing the point though

Not sure anyone on this forum can invoke Caroline Flack - reckon her thread on here was absolutely bouncing before she died. It's very sad what happened to her, but should not be used as a means to prevent people being genuinely held to account or called out when they're public figures. If you put up a Q&A box you invite a range of opinions, when you use your life as content you can't specify that you demand positive feedback only. It's a two-way street, or at least it should be - and many influencers don't like that (I think that's partly why Tattle has done so well - because lots of influencers think they should be immune to criticism or negativity).

(It's also not really in the same league. Caroline Flack was hounded by the gutter press, had what appeared to be a volatile relationship and a pending court date for a serious crime. Someone sent Rhi a slightly less-than-positive message in a public Q&A that she ran. These two things are not the same.)

I have the same understand of Rhi's finances as anyone here. She lives in central London in an extremely spacious home, her husband has a well paid job, she's written two best-selling books and runs a private Harley Street clinic. She is not on the breadline, she is not struggling to make ends meet. As mentioned, high childcare costs are a mere inconvenience to her - they're not preventing her from putting food on the table (have you seen what her kid eats?!) and they're definitely not preventing her from living a very comfortable middle-class lifestyle in one of the most expensive cities in the world.
Isn’t her husband a finance analyst? I work in that area too. It’s not as well paid as it sounds. Especially for the London property market

Then this proves the point even further. If her husband is well-paid enough for her not to have to bother with jobs that pay particularly well. If they're more vanity projects and there for exposure, that shows beyond any further doubt that she's MORE than comfortable.

Feel like we're probably straying from the original subject but the point still stands - Rhi lives in an ivory tower compared to many mums. She should be extremely grateful for what she has and stop playing up the woe is me act. One borderline nasty message (that had a fair point behind it) is not the end of the world.
Again, what’s all this chat about her well paid husband? does any body know that her husband is anything more than a financial analyst? That’s the last that was mentioned in here when someone found his LinkedIn profile. That’s around 40k average in London which for London is not a very high salary

I work in that area and want to know where he’s flipping working if he is “well paid” enough to afford what we presume on here 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Is this her saying she doesn’t look after her newborn two days a week, Or that she only has Zachary with her two week days?! either way how is she constantly complaining how hard life with two is?!
Riiight so she could only go to a wedding for 45 mins because she is breastfeeding, but still managed days out with Z?!

I mean good for her because 1:1 is super important but sheesh keep up with your own narrative hun!

Cariad

VIP Member
So many digs at her husband in her unhinged cooking rant today. She makes it sound like he’s incompetent but I’d bet it’s just her being a martyr.
Those banana oat "pancakes" she was cooking aggressively looked vile 🤮
why she needs to pump so much is beyond me....I breastfed all 3 of my kids ( for a total of 5 years) and never needed to pump if I was only going out for the evening ( and she was home before midnight!) ....like her own eating she's obsessed and not in a good way

Am I the only one who finds pregnant belly buttons disgusting? I don’t get why we have to look at them so much, and I’m pregnant myself 😂

LewyB

She has a history of competing with other female bloggers with whom she's supposedly friends with. Seems more like frenemies, because Rhi just can't help herself from trying to do one-upmanship with other women. She is definitely not a girls girl and her behavious makes her very unlikeable. Must be exhausting trying to keep up with the Jones'.
This is VERY true. I remember that food medic gal won some award a few years back when I could stomach to follow either of them, and rhiannon had a pathetic story that was very cryptic about other people winning things and not her and the whole 9 yards of sob stories. It was obvious who she was referring to and that someone else winning triggered her. She is only about competition.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Quick question- does rhi have family? Parents/ sisters etc. She never mentions them, and I get the impression she is quite isolated from them.
Hmm coincidence she mentions her sister now…. Unfortunately her sister looks like a healthier version of her

• Haha

LewyB

I mean I feel bad for her, she reads this and feels a little sad, we’re all humans after all, but I wish she could just be honest by saying- fuck it, it was planned, especially with the 1-2 missed period😂 even when I planned my pregnancy I didnt do that LOL! And I agree- she’s a total controlfreak.. its sad all these girls follow each other… but they all are in different relationships, like Lucy Meck has such and amazing support system(her mum and whole family) and just in general a much more better social life and Rhi tries to keep up to that but its hard and I hope it doesnt hurt her own personal and family life. Her husband looks so nice, hope she doesn’t mess up as 2 kids are going to be HARD!
Sorry to burst that bubble but her husband is not that nice. Male version of her and worse. I’ve met him before. 🤐

• Wow