Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol that smile of hers is terrifying. Normally you’d put your partner in the announcement photo but guess he’s smart enough to not want a bar of that!

Reactions: 6
So glad I’ve found a thread on this woman. There’s something not quite right with her!

Reactions: 6
Aww and her bestie Lucy meck hasn’t even liked her post even though she’s been posting stories since Rhi made her announcement!

Reactions: 2
I so saw this coming!! Loll, im wondering how far along she is. That doesn’t look like a 12 week scan to me lol! Hope she keeps people involved 😂😂😂😂 wanna know if she’ll gain any weight this time lol

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for the weekly pregnancy q&a, the it’s so hard being pregnant with a toddler content, the pregnancy workouts and the constant talk about her ptsd from her last labour and how being pregnant again is bringing it all back.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wish her all the luck because she’s going to need it. Seems Zachary has had his time and she needs something new to make her money.
Surely if her PTSD was so bad from last time she wouldn’t have rushed straight into her next when we are still in the midst of the pandemic? Doesn’t sit right with me.
She sells her son
She sells he unborn baby
And she sells her mental health.
Does she have no boundaries?

Reactions: 10
I so saw this coming!! Loll, im wondering how far along she is. That doesn’t look like a 12 week scan to me lol! Hope she keeps people involved 😂😂😂😂 wanna know if she’ll gain any weight this time lol
she went to drastic lengths in her first pregnancy to not gain any weight. She basically starved herself during pregnancy and immediately after to lose the baby weight. I agree with the other comments - God help her trying to cope with 2! No doubt she will get the Nanny in full time!

Reactions: 5
LOL at all these women with their ‘surprise’ second pregnancies. How stupid are people? If you have unprotected sex you should know there is a chance of falling pregnant so it shouldn’t be a surprise. A woman who’s just written a book about science should probably know that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she went to drastic lengths in her first pregnancy to not gain any weight. She basically starved herself during pregnancy and immediately after to lose the baby weight. I agree with the other comments - God help her trying to cope with 2! No doubt she will get the Nanny in full time!
I remember when she was due with Z and she was sharing these tiny bowls of food that definitely wasn’t enough- and those workouts! Right up until due date and they were really quite intense. Let your body rest before the trauma of birth!

Im wondering how many weeks she is? She mentioned she had nauseau until 14 weeks and the baby and Z will have 2years and 2 months difference? Also yes sooo fishing for free stuff but the worst is she saying it was UNEXPECTED😂 im sure even her friends Tessa and Lucy meck rolled with their eyes when she told them she was ‘unexpectedly pregnant’ LOL! Sorry Rhi but nobody buys that one/ just be bloody honest!

Im wondering how many weeks she is? She mentioned she had nauseau until 14 weeks and the baby and Z will have 2years and 2 months difference? Also yes sooo fishing for free stuff but the worst is she saying it was UNEXPECTED😂 im sure even her friends Tessa and Lucy meck rolled with their eyes when she told them she was ‘unexpectedly pregnant’ LOL! Sorry Rhi but nobody buys that one/ just be bloody honest!
I'm guessing she must be about 20 + weeks (Z was born end of April ) and she's mentioned pelvic pain so baby must be quite far along ...though you'd never guess by looking at her
and now she's upset that she might not be able to continue to breastfeed Z ( should have thought about that before then shouldn't she?!) ..although I managed to continue feeding my younger daughter for 30 months , even while pregnant with son...although once I started breastfeeding him , she decided she didn't like the taste and had enough by then ( thank god!)

I imagine the baby is due In May/June from what she said, so yeah reckon she is around the 20 month mark.

I really don’t agree with people saying a baby was ‘unexpected’ - feels a bit insensitive to people who may be trying desperately hard for a baby and not getting pregnant.

She comes across as quite conflicted tbh and I thought her comment about dreading having a bump again was again clear evidenced of her absolute phobia of gaining weight etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I suppose she couldn’t really answer the question of when did you decide to start trying again with as soon as I found out Millie and Lucy were having another baby! Both of which still haven’t liked or commented on her announcement!
Found the comment about dreading a bump very strange too.

I suppose she couldn’t really answer the question of when did you decide to start trying again with as soon as I found out Millie and Lucy were having another baby! Both of which still haven’t liked or commented on her announcement!
Found the comment about dreading a bump very strange too.
can someone send a screenshot of the bump comment? If you can't handle the idea that a growing foetus will end up showing as as *temporary* bump then you're not ready for a baby. It's bizarre as a lot of her posts on her main page talk about how weight gain should be normalised and not to track calories etc. I don't think she is on board with her own advice.

Reactions: 4