Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I got to stay overnight in a hotel with no baby there's a strong chance I'd never go home. I'd miss him, sure, but I also miss sleep. The performative mothering is so lame.

Reactions: 6
If I got to stay overnight in a hotel with no baby there's a strong chance I'd never go home. I'd miss him, sure, but I also miss sleep. The performative mothering is so lame.
She needs to learn to unclench.....watching his monitor remotely several times is just a bit obsessive....I'm sure her mother managed perfectly ok, seeing as Rhi would have been raised by this woman without the need for all the remote monitoring!
First time I left my breastfed son , was when he was 18 months old and I had a weekend reunion with my girlfriends from Uni, I knew he'd be well looked after by his father and I didn't obsess over his every movement
God knows what she'll be like when he goes to school or has his first sleepover

Reactions: 3
She needs to learn to unclench.....watching his monitor remotely several times is just a bit obsessive....I'm sure her mother managed perfectly ok, seeing as Rhi would have been raised by this woman without the need for all the remote monitoring!
First time I left my breastfed son , was when he was 18 months old and I had a weekend reunion with my girlfriends from Uni, I knew he'd be well looked after by his father and I didn't obsess over his every movement
God knows what she'll be like when he goes to school or has his first sleepover
I reckon he's going to be enrolled at a nice little London private school and she won't let him have sleepovers...or if she lets him go to any kind of social event will probably bring a packed lunch for him so he can eat his vegetable omelette whilst everyone else has pizza lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her posts the other day about her baby free night away were a bit much. Waking up at 2am and watching the baby monitor for 30 mins? Leaving the hotel at 9am cause you missed the baby so much but had planned to stay until after lunch?

we get it Rhi you are mother of the sodding year. Slow clap.

my first baby weekend away Idanced until 4am and drank so much tequila i was sick most of the next day. Barely gave my baby a thought.Whoops.
It was like this before the baby. She’s the kind of person where being anxious is basically her personality. Most nutritionists seem to be. All that fake forced nervous laughter through clenched teeth. She’s always struck me as slightly unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope to god she doesn’t have another one. I can’t even imagine the stress if she does! It will stress me out! How on earth will she cope with all the book deals and podcasts and watching th baby monitors?

Reactions: 4
Once again finding yet another excuse to remind the world that she is a super mum because she *clearly* was the only female who gave birth during lockdown...although don't get me wrong I'm all for masks, but you can encourage the world to wear masks without constantly bringing up the fact that you're a mum ya feel!?

Attachments

Once again finding yet another excuse to remind the world that she is a super mum because she *clearly* was the only female who gave birth during lockdown...although don't get me wrong I'm all for masks, but you can encourage the world to wear masks without constantly bringing up the fact that you're a mum ya feel!?
Didn’t she post this on her Instagram and then put a post about how she got loads of abuse (but of course loads of amazing support as well)

This “quote” is the definition of a narcissist though.

Some people give birth to stillborns. Your life isn’t that tit Rhi!

Reactions: 9
Yeah! She took the post down before I could see the comments but the ‘abuse’ was probably just people pointing out that not everyone can wear a mask. Then she cried mental health and of course she knows people are exempt and she wasn’t attacking them. You can’t act all superior (for wearing a mask during labour which millions of other women did as well) and then cry when it backfires!

Reactions: 8
Shes pregnant again! She kinda gave it away during a night out ‘having mint tea’ & reminiscing when she was 5 weeks pregnant with Zach! And now shes out with her team, they’re all having the same champagne glass except of her- must be a mocktail!

I hope to god she doesn’t have another one. I can’t even imagine the stress if she does! It will stress me out! How on earth will she cope with all the book deals and podcasts and watching th baby monitors?
No think shes pregnany again babe- give it another 5-6 weeks and she’ll announce

Shes pregnant again! She kinda gave it away during a night out ‘having mint tea’ & reminiscing when she was 5 weeks pregnant with Zach! And now shes out with her team, they’re all having the same champagne glass except of her- must be a mocktail!

No think shes pregnany again babe- give it another 5-6 weeks and she’ll announce
That’s some SERIOUS detective work! God help those children! She makes her life sound so difficult with 1 child let alone 2 under 2’s!!!

I just ran here after seeing her latest story on her Rhi page - she’s seriously shutting her toddler in her tumble dryer?! What is she teaching him?! Also whilst very unlikely what if the lock mechanism broke and he got trapped in there? It happened to my washing machine once and the door got stuck shut. I’m usually just a lurker on here but I have never seen anything so crazy and dangerous 😵💫

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just ran here after seeing her latest story on her Rhi page - she’s seriously shutting her toddler in her tumble dryer?! What is she teaching him?! Also whilst very unlikely what if the lock mechanism broke and he got trapped in there? It happened to my washing machine once and the door got stuck shut. I’m usually just a lurker on here but I have never seen anything so crazy and dangerous 😵💫
I saw that....what an absolute idiot....what if he gets in when she's not there, or door locks and can't be opened or shuts the cat in..unbelievably stupid thing to do in first place and then to upload it to IG for potentially 1000's to see
Not clever and not teaching Z any safety lessons whatsoever....get him some toys to play with and stop filming him doing stupid things

I saw that....what an absolute idiot....what if he gets in when she's not there, or door locks and can't be opened or shuts the cat in..unbelievably stupid thing to do in first place and then to upload it to IG for potentially 1000's to see
Not clever and not teaching Z any safety lessons whatsoever....get him some toys to play with and stop filming him doing stupid things
Yep exactly. For someone constantly going on about her anxiety as well…baffling.

My claustrophobia cannot handle seeing her shutting the door on Z, I’ll be having nightmares about tumble driers tonight lol. She’s just uploaded another story saying the door is never fully closed which is a complete lie as you can so clearly see the door fully closed in the video 😂

Oh my GOD, this has been one of my biggest fears for years and years. Whenever I would have my niece and nephew over I would drive myself mad thinking about one of them locking the other in the washing machine and turning it on, it makes my stomach go queasy just thinking about it. When we bought a new washing machine after having my little boy I deliberately bought one with a blacked-out window at the front so he wouldn't think it was anything interesting or worth playing with. Feel a bit sick now thinking about it.

Absolutely mad that Rhi is so regimented and puritanical about so many other areas of Z's life, and here she is happily shutting him in a tumble drier for #content.

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly had people message her about it which is why she has said in her next story that the door is never fully closed. She’ll take it down later and cry about everyone being mean to her.

ETA - wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she is pregnant again despite her ‘ptsd’ from her birth with Z as Millie Mackintosh and her bff Lucy Meck have just had another/announced they are pregnant again.

Last edited:
That’s actually VERY dangerous. There was a fatal news report of a child a few years back who shut his newborn baby sibling in the washing machine to clean the baby whilst the mother slept, him obviously thinking he was doing good to clean up baby and nappy etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
That’s actually VERY dangerous. There was a fatal news report of a child a few years back who shut his newborn baby sibling in the washing machine to clean the baby whilst the mother slept, him obviously thinking he was doing good to clean up baby and nappy etc.
There was a 4 year old that hid in the tumble dryer playing hide and seek and died 😔

• Sad
Yeah sure Rhi 🙄
She is so bad at lying it’s hilarious. She is also the definition of a reckless mother - I’m still really shocked that she thinks it’s ok on any level to let a child or animal climb into a washing machine or dryer 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is so bad at lying it’s hilarious. She is also the definition of a reckless mother - I’m still really shocked that she thinks it’s ok on any level to let a child or animal climb into a washing machine or dryer 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've had 3 children and 5 cats..and none of them have ever even tried to climb into washing machine or tumble dryer!