Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sophie have a page yet? Please tell me this is edited? Why would any one with an eating disorder come to her for recovery?!!!
Whilst it is definitely edited ..(the back wall lines on the ground to her left running through to the right don’t line up properly even if on angle and then the steps slightly curve down) she is skeletal. Looks sad.

I wouldn’t go to her for any nutrition or food advice. No matter what it was. I don’t find her to be credible enough or have depth.

Reactions: 3
Where was the need for her to pull her top up halfway through her latest sped up workout video? We all know how slim you are Rhi we don’t need to see your rib cage as proof!

Lol does Rhi have to hire someone to bake with her son cause she’s too busy working?

also, that kid is going to be afraid of getting dirty when he’s older, you don’t need to wear a cover like that to do some baking…

Reactions: 1
Lol does Rhi have to hire someone to bake with her son cause she’s too busy working?

also, that kid is going to be afraid of getting dirty when he’s older, you don’t need to wear a cover like that to do some baking…
Everything seems so performative with her....you know she's the mother who's little one is soooo perfect, and expects 100% perfection and the teacher's dread meeting at parent's evenings - jeez just unclench and enjoy your child without incessantly posting such drivel - she's obsessed with Z teething 🙄and when he doesn't eat her thoughtfully prepared food ...she reminds me of Amanda in motherland in so many respects! ( or Judgy mum in Nursery Mums that Carla Freeman portrays on Instagram!)
I think the woman baking with Z was Alice Liveing's mother as have seen her in some of Alice's stories recently and we know that they're as thick as thieves

Everything seems so performative with her....you know she's the mother who's little one is soooo perfect, and expects 100% perfection and the teacher's dread meeting at parent's evenings - jeez just unclench and enjoy your child without incessantly posting such drivel - she's obsessed with Z teething 🙄and when he doesn't eat her thoughtfully prepared food ...she reminds me of Amanda in motherland in so many respects! ( or Judgy mum in Nursery Mums that Carla Freeman portrays on Instagram!)
I think the woman baking with Z was Alice Liveing's mother as have seen her in some of Alice's stories recently and we know that they're as thick as thieves
I’ve unfollowed both of her accounts, I just can’t be doing with her performative, smug bullshit anymore. I used to like her so much and found her podcast so interesting, but over the last few years she’s just become another humble bragging ,self righteous, preachy mommy account and her Rhitrition account is just one endless plug for the bloody book.

For someone so intelligent and up to date on babies, toddlers and child rearing she seems remarkably oblivious to the fact that she is just monetising her child who has absolutely no say in the fact that his entire life is on view for the whole word. Would she like it if her husband took pictures of her asleep and posted them without her consent? Would she like it if someone took photos of her just chilling in her underwear reading a book and posted them? I seriously doubt it, yet she does it daily with Z. If they’re not old enough to give informed consent then they need to stop posting pics and videos of them, no one knows the effect all of this exposure will have on kids when they’re older or what it will do to their relationship with their parents, because they have just used them since birth, for money and attention.

Why were they baking on the floor? We’ve seen Z using his toddler step thing and helping her prepare vegetables, so why do this on the floor? Hinch was doing the same with her son a few weeks ago, can’t think of anything worse than where people are constantly walking and where pets often are.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really is trying to make having her baby wake up in the night into a personality trait isn’t she. It’s so boring. Rhi always has to be the most busy person ever, the most tired person ever, she’s such a one-upper. Oh and did you know Rhi breastfed? She hardly ever mentions it but she breastfed so well that it’s ruined her eyesight!!

Reactions: 7
Excuse me but your hardly a relatable mum when you get to have a quick 20 min lie down while you nanny finishes up… that is not #mumlife that you got to wash your hair when your nanny arrived

and the only time she shows herself with Z cuddling up to her is when he’s watchin tv 😂

Excuse me but your hardly a relatable mum when you get to have a quick 20 min lie down while you nanny finishes up… that is not #mumlife that you got to wash your hair when your nanny arrived

and the only time she shows herself with Z cuddling up to her is when he’s watchin tv 😂
Why doesn't she put Z to nursery or childminder, like thousands of other working women have to do , if she finds it distracting having him around ...it's not as if she's constantly breastfeeding any more .If she was at work in a hospital/ office, she wouldn't have the luxury of a nap! When my daughter was tiny I was working fulltime in an acute hospital unit with a 90min commute and had to function on disturbed sleep....like most of us, I had no option and just had to get on with it, none of this "poor me " narrative she likes to portray
Shes such a martyr with writing this serious , Dorling Kindersley book for us poorly nourished / impoverished mortals

Why doesn't she put Z to nursery or childminder, like thousands of other working women have to do , if she finds it distracting having him around ...it's not as if she's constantly breastfeeding any more .If she was at work in a hospital/ office, she wouldn't have the luxury of a nap! When my daughter was tiny I was working fulltime in an acute hospital unit with a 90min commute and had to function on disturbed sleep....like most of us, I had no option and just had to get on with it, none of this "poor me " narrative she likes to portray
Shes such a martyr with writing this serious , Dorling Kindersley book for us poorly nourished / impoverished mortals
Exactly! The fact she is moaning about being distracted when she can go see her son any time, and I would love to have a lie down after finishing work but yeah not advised on the commute home 😂

Reactions: 4
Bit disrespectful to get a pedicure and be on your laptop at the same time…
But Rhi is just sooooo busy. She’s the busiest mum there ever was so she cannot simply have a pedicure and not do work at the same time because then how would she be able to moan about how busy she is!

She needs a haircut. The long, stringy, thin dry-looking strands age her. Are they extensions? Needs to be rid of them..

Heaven help us they’ve all been at a “festival” or something telling us about healthy eating yet posting skeletal photos of themselves and quietly nurturing their inner food demons whilst pretending they’re so balanced.

AND WHAT IS ALL THAT PLASTIC BOTTLE CRAP DOING ON THE TABLES? Sponsored event by plastic water bottles obviously.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever tried her recipes? I’ve tried a few and they’re just awful
I made some of her muffins or something and they were tasteless. There’s nicer options out there for meal ideas, one of her colleagues who’s name I forget actually posts really tasty recipes. Not Sophie’s Skeletal Kitchen. 😳🤣

Reactions: 2
Her posts the other day about her baby free night away were a bit much. Waking up at 2am and watching the baby monitor for 30 mins? Leaving the hotel at 9am cause you missed the baby so much but had planned to stay until after lunch?

we get it Rhi you are mother of the sodding year. Slow clap.

my first baby weekend away Idanced until 4am and drank so much tequila i was sick most of the next day. Barely gave my baby a thought.Whoops.

Reactions: 6