Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if your there supervising it's not something to encourage, your not going to have eyes on them all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Now I know she gave a crumble afterwards but genuinely interested to know what others think of this meal for Z??
Looks bowfin as we say in Scotland ....my kids would have turned their noses up at that 'offering'
the veggies look overcooked, ( and cold) meal is very dry and she seems to feed him his lunch incredibly early ( 11am!)
Whats wrong with a stew, , baked potato and beans, mac and cheese , or hearty soup with some crusty bread and then some yogurt....by this age I'd be giving my kids a smaller portion of what I was having

Looks bowfin as we say in Scotland ....my kids would have turned their noses up at that 'offering'
the veggies look overcooked, ( and cold) meal is very dry and she seems to feed him his lunch incredibly early ( 11am!)
Whats wrong with a stew, , baked potato and beans, mac and cheese , or hearty soup with some crusty bread and then some yogurt....by this age I'd be giving my kids a smaller portion of what I was having
Agree, also she tries to make out that his lunches are simple but she has to prepare so many different things just to serve him some bland veggies, a bit of egg and some oat cake. Maybe I’m just a terrible mum but I really couldn’t be bothered prepping and cooking so many different vegetables that my son would find soo boring. I prefer whacking things in the same dish like a bolognese, chilli, or making something easy like scrambled eggs and toast, or god help me some fish fingers and beans when there isn’t much time 😵💫

Reactions: 2
Gotta admit, my son's lunches are similar (but not served at 11am!). The only 'wet' foods he will eat are natural yogurt and hummus, so we usually try and offer one of the two with some things to dip, as well as some veg. My son is quite picky - we do absolutely everything we can to broaden his horizons, always offering options and not making mealtimes stressful, with the view that he'll get there eventually. But Zachary doesn't seem like a particularly picky baby so it's weird to me that she's still offering these 'little bit of everything just to make sure you actually eat' meals.

Reactions: 1
The veg looks as though it’s been boiled to within an inch of its life which as a nutritionist she should know that all the goodness will be gone from them. It looks very bland and dry and I know personally my children would not eat that!

Reactions: 6
I think if you’re at home and have the time, knowledge, money and inclination then it’s great, he has a fabulous variety of foods and is remarkably unfussy about what he eats. However, I don’t know anyone who has all of the above in order to produce this day after day for their kid and no doubt when he goes to school it will be to some posh private school that will feed him the same way. Great for her that she does it, but totally unrelatable, there has to be some kind of middle ground between chicken nuggets and chips every day and her routine. I wish I had the knowledge I do now when my girls were little, I would have done things very differently.
on a side note, unfollowing her has been so good for my mental health, lol, did it with many influencers and I just dip in now and again or when something interesting appears on here.

I'm sure I read somewhere that a toddlers stomach is about the size of their fist, so if she's giving him meals that size three times a day I can't imagine he's eating it all! I imagine there's quite a bit of food waste in her house.

I am sorry. There is absolutely no way that I am taking any nutritional advice from this absolute cretin.
She is consciously trying to make herself look thinner than she already “naturally” is. Why on earth, when you see people every day in a clinic would you then feel that this is an ok picture to post. Apart from the fact it’s incredibly triggering, it’s also completely unrelated to what the post is about and therefore I can only see it’s purpose as vanity.
Rhiannon, this is seriously worrying if you think it’s acceptable to post this sort of picture, in a pose clearly distorting your body to look smaller, in your line of work and with the clientele that you treat, then there is something seriously wrong.
Grow a brain cell and stop being a trigger.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Gosh she looks tiny! This is so damaging for anyone that sees this with an ED. Also what’s with the heavy filter

Reactions: 4
I am sorry. There is absolutely no way that I am taking any nutritional advice from this absolute cretin.
She is consciously trying to make herself look thinner than she already “naturally” is. Why on earth, when you see people every day in a clinic would you then feel that this is an ok picture to post. Apart from the fact it’s incredibly triggering, it’s also completely unrelated to what the post is about and therefore I can only see it’s purpose as vanity.
Rhiannon, this is seriously worrying if you think it’s acceptable to post this sort of picture, in a pose clearly distorting your body to look smaller, in your line of work and with the clientele that you treat, then there is something seriously wrong.
Grow a brain cell and stop being a trigger.
Why does the door frame look like it gets narrower? If she’d edited that, then goodness me. I wonder if a fat person (not meaning that in an offensive tone whatsoever) came to her clinic with an ED outside of the “norm”, how she’d look at them and what she’d really think.

Why does the door frame look like it gets narrower? If she’d edited that, then goodness me. I wonder if a fat person (not meaning that in an offensive tone whatsoever) came to her clinic with an ED outside of the “norm”, how she’d look at them and what she’d really think.
She'd definitely judge them and be ever so condescending

Yep exactly. For someone constantly going on about her anxiety as well…baffling.

My claustrophobia cannot handle seeing her shutting the door on Z, I’ll be having nightmares about tumble driers tonight lol. She’s just uploaded another story saying the door is never fully closed which is a complete lie as you can so clearly see the door fully closed in the video 😂
It still haunts me that little boy years ago that climbed into a tumble dryer and died 🙁I’m not one for the insta mum policing usually but this really is a bit much

One of the main things that always bothers me about Rhi, and the other similar accounts like thefoodmedic is they all support and apparently have omnivorous diets and have talked on their podcasts about how véganism and vegetarianism isn’t for everyone and that you can eat fish sustainably and meat in a more ethical way, yet they only ever share healthy recipes that are vegan or vegetarian. The only time they share any fish is a slice of smoked salmon on their plate when they share what they’re eating.

I don’t need another crumble recipe Rhi! Show me how to eat a healthy diet that includes a little fish and meat! You can’t move for plant milk and tofu on Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It still haunts me that little boy years ago that climbed into a tumble dryer and died 🙁I’m not one for the insta mum policing usually but this really is a bit much

One of the main things that always bothers me about Rhi, and the other similar accounts like thefoodmedic is they all support and apparently have omnivorous diets and have talked on their podcasts about how véganism and vegetarianism isn’t for everyone and that you can eat fish sustainably and meat in a more ethical way, yet they only ever share healthy recipes that are vegan or vegetarian. The only time they share any fish is a slice of smoked salmon on their plate when they share what they’re eating.

I don’t need another crumble recipe Rhi! Show me how to eat a healthy diet that includes a little fish and meat! You can’t move for plant milk and tofu on Instagram.
Both rhiannon and hazel simply do it to follow the wind and stay on trend and relevant. I don’t find their “recipes” inspiring. At. All.

Both rhiannon and hazel simply do it to follow the wind and stay on trend and relevant. I don’t find their “recipes” inspiring. At. All.
They’re really awful. Add to that that both have stated that cow milk is the most nutritionally dense for humans and apparently nutrition is their main prerogative, but they constantly share oat and almond milk everything. Almond milk isn’t even good for the environment.

It just doesn’t match up with what they actually talk about at all.

Also as an omnivore, who eats mostly veggie I do want to see more omnivorous recipes. Less sugar.

Reactions: 4
She’s 100% pregnant. Talking about how she wants to stop breastfeeding and she wanted to make it to 2 but feels ready to give up.

Sooo subtle.

Reactions: 7
I find it odd she has only announced it on her business page and not her ‘all things mummy’ page. Wouldn’t have anything to do with that page only having 12k followers as opposed to rhitrition have 200k followers would it! Got to get them #ads and freebies in hey.

As soon as Lucy Meck announced she was pregnant I knew Rhi would follow suit.