Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so tit at baking, doesn’t she create recipes 😂
I think her recipes might be developed and filmed by someone else. I remember her looking for someone to do this ages ago because before that her page was mostly yogurt bowls, eggs and avocado toast lol

Reactions: 2
There’s no way she ever eats biscuits. Remember when she was pregnant and posted about ‘not feeling bad because she had had a bit of chocolate 🤣

I think because she bakes with non traditional baking ingredients maybe? God forbid she could just use sugar, butter, flour and eggs.

Reactions: 3
Hark at Rhi today denigrating that husband of hers. Anyone notice how she carefully crafted showing her boob , almost to nipple point but not quite? 😂 What an unnatural woman she is!

Reactions: 1
She's always low-key slagging him off on there! To be honest the fact she's celebrating him taking them out for 90 mins makes me think she's got a point. I get that he's the main breadwinner and has that pressure to deal with but he sounds VERY uninvolved. My other half talking the kids out for 90 mins wouldn't even be worthy of a special mention because it's so normal.

Reactions: 4
In which case she needs to have a word - I really don't get women whose other halves do F all to help and they say nothing. The bar is too low for dads! Don't be a martyr and ask them to step up!

I see she’s finally admitted having disordered eating and being on antidepressants in the past. It all makes sense!

I’ve just watched the 30 second clip - she says “then I found nutrition” so I think she’s referencing years ago. I mean kudos for her for opening up about it and I do feel sorry for her. maybe she’s comparing how she is now to how she used to be and so can’t see that she’s still displaying some worrying signs

she still appears to have a disordered eating problem. (There was a time when she appeared to be more balanced in weight and also in mood and approach, but now she's just a mess). I'm wondering if she gets triggered when she has to talk to clients with a similar problem as she looks like she's a shell of her former self (not that there was much to start with). Or even if her clients get triggered looking at her and that skeletal Sophie she works with. I certainly wouldn't take advice about nutrition and healthy eating from someone who can't handle her own disordered eating issue, as she clearly looks as though she hasn't managed to lately, (and as that Sophie's Skeletal Kitchen has never seemed to manage to do so)

Sadly her clients probably aren’t in the best place either or they would see the mess they’re clearly in and not want advice from them! The Sophie’s kitchen one is even worse than Rhi on the trying to look skeletal front

She doesn’t look well at all, the meme she posted about December is so true, but so much of it is of peoples own making and influencers like her are part of the problem, They are the ones selling the lifestyle and the dream life.

I don’t envy her, she runs a successful, full time business that is a huge responsibility because it’s not just her livelihood but other peoples as well. Her husband seems largely absent for most of the time so it’s down to her to manage two small kids, throw in her very obvious mental and emotional issues and I’m amazed she’s not cracked up before now. I’m surprised she can’t afford more help, or maybe she’s too controlling to allow it? We all know her obsession with micro managing everything in the boys lives, God forbid they dont sleep for the exact time she stipulates at the time she says, the same with food and eating. It must be driving her insane in her head, for a nutritionist she looks so malnourished and unhealthy, but until she seeks help it won’t change, she also needs to listen to the experts, remember the hissy fit when she saw the dr about her iron levels?

Gosh she looks frail in those photos. I really hope she has some friends and family looking out for her and asking her if she's OK and what's going on. If I saw a friend of mine looking like that I would be straight on the phone or going to see them. She definitely looks like a woman on the edge.

Gosh she looks frail in those photos. I really hope she has some friends and family looking out for her and asking her if she's OK and what's going on. If I saw a friend of mine looking like that I would be straight on the phone or going to see them. She definitely looks like a woman on the edge.
Agree with the other comments. I get she is a parent of young children and obviously has a strong work ethic which is admirable, but is she really happy? She doesn’t just look tired she looks ill.

Reactions: 1